Jeremy Cameron for our forward line?

CBDees

"Matt Demon", you have suggested we offload pick 4, pick 5, Toumpas or Watts for him. Toump and Watts are both apart of our future plans, and that is way overs even for Cameron.

Also anyone who is bagging Jeremy's season, get off it will ya. He's kicked 18 goals in a depleted side, yes it's no where near as good as his year last year, but at his age it is still an amazing thing to do, he's kicked more goals than any MFC player this year. To kick 100+ goals, in under 50 games, at his age, extraordinary. This guy is something special, with him and Hogan as both future stars, we can be very dangerous. Bring him in MFC.

Port are on top of the ladder with a reject from Richmond as their full forward. Cross and Vince won't be around forever and toumpass/Salem haven't yet proved they are outright midfielders. I like Cameron but I think we still need mids.

• Like 3

This kid is a freak

Our average crowds would rise 10k with him playing for us

Not to mention wed be a much better team and one of the most exciting

Cameron and Howe on the same team , wowee

Haha, we'd be laughing with this. That said, if GWS hold out for another year, I'm not sure too many teams would be able to offer two first round picks. I think it's still short. They'd have to do the deal if it was two picks for one of them and they'd signalled their intention to leave.

If Cameron played for the MFC, Saty would claim he was the next coming. That sort of bias I understand, but it's not helpful in this instance. Cameron is a gun. It's understandable that he has a couple of quiet weeks in the youngest side in the comp. I'm almost certain Roos would love to have someone of Cameron's talents. Our issue is do we need gun midfielders more?

Actually you are quite wrong there old chap, one of the very few on here that didn't hail Watts as the messiah, coz I realised that he was just a schoolboy at the time (if you must put words in my mouth like some others do, make sure they are the right words)

Agree Cameron may become a fine player with a long career, but there is some other issue in play at GWS at the moment, is he playing injured, if so why?

Also I would prefer we recruit goal kicking mids, it's the midfield where games are won and lost, I prefer where we are going at the moment with the goalkicking spread amongst the 18

This kid is a freak

Our average crowds would rise 10k with him playing for us

Not to mention wed be a much better team and one of the most exciting

Cameron and Howe on the same team , wowee

Why?.....you expect that if we signed him, the team will immediately start winning every game and the crowds would come flooding back, simplistic

Why?.....you expect that if we signed him, the team will immediately start winning every game and the crowds would come flooding back, simplistic

Because he is a drawcard

I am guessing you havent seen him play

Because he is a drawcard

I am guessing you havent seen him play

Yes I watched him 'play' for GWS against Richmond last week, hence my suggestion that there is something amiss at the moment, supporters go in droves to games when teams are winning or have a good chance of winning, not because of a single player, the highlighted comment is McAvenyesque

• Like 1

It may be what they need, but what quality player would want to go there in the first place?

pay peanuts get monkeys, they have to get some more senior players before the culture goes way out, West. they need strong leadership on, & off field.

hit list; Neil Balme, Bomba Thompson, Graham Wright; & from free agents, some of: James Frawley, Luke McPharlin, Corey Enright, Brad Sewell, Michael Firrito, etc...

Yes I watched him 'play' for GWS against Richmond last week, hence my suggestion that there is something amiss at the moment, supporters go in droves to games when teams are winning or have a good chance of winning, not because of a single player, the highlighted comment is McAvenyesque

He has a sore ankle. The [censored] does that have to do with anything?

• Like 2

Also I would prefer we recruit goal kicking mids, it's the midfield where games are won and lost, I prefer where we are going at the moment with the goalkicking spread amongst the 18

I probably agree.

Edited by AdamFarr

He has a sore ankle. The [censored] does that have to do with anything?

I know players play sore, but if he is such a valuable commodity, why are they risking him, he looked totally disinterested last weekend, then suddenly contract talks on hold, there is something not quite right there, maybe he does want out, I personally just don't think he is worth the trades/money being offered up here, Fyfe - I would crawl over broken glass and hot coals to help him pack his bags for the move....but he won't be going anywhere

Edited by Satyriconhome

He has a sore ankle. Is disinterested and does want out.

How do any of those things work against us discussing the possibility of getting him?

He's worth every penny he can get.

He's huge, athletic, courageous and kicks straight.

Whoever gets him for whatever money will get a bargain.

• Like 1

GW$ may have already been told he is leaving.

Could well be the reason he played in the backline.

No point wasting time in finding a new forward target.

Still we should fight for him. Excellent replacement for the departed Clark.

If Roos wants him and he wants to come we are well placed to get him.

Super talent, just depends on whether his talent best fits our need.

I wouldn't place too much emphasis on recent form given the circumstances.

• Like 1

He has a sore ankle. Is disinterested and does want out.

How do any of those things work against us discussing the possibility of getting him?

He's worth every penny he can get.

He's huge, athletic, courageous and kicks straight.

Whoever gets him for whatever money will get a bargain.

This bit, surely he is being paid by GWS at the moment and should perform to the highest standard no matter what, or because it's him we are going to cut him some slack.......Col Sylvia is listening for the response