Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

essendon finally make a right decision

jaques lII to focus on 2015 and leave thompson alone

True. And then once Thompson leaves, Jacques gets an infraction notice, and things start to get really interesting ... :blink:

• Like 2

essendon finally make a right decision

jaques lII to focus on 2015 and leave thompson alone

Not according to the Rhodes scholar yobbo.

He is increasingly trashing his own reputation when his asinine views are at odds with respected voices such as Leigh Matthews and Essendon heroes Watson, Lloyd and Daniher.

Edited by binman
  • Like 2

Ahhhh it's a beautiful to watch unfold

PAUL Little and his band of Bombers board members — some of whom escaped penalties over governance when it was their role to govern — have effectively extended James Hird’s suspension.

Eternal f l o g and Hird sycophant , 'I'm an i d i o t ' Robbinson, can't quite understand that which even 'we did nothing wrong non-apologist" Little can see, that being Hird is now a lepper and must be kept away lest even more shlt should fly in their direction . Actually , it will anyways , but love Little's pseudo epithany.

A crack in the dam

a beautiful thing

(lol Bin.. seems you got in just ahead )

Edited by beelzebub
  • Like 1

I wonder if the club realise they are screwed and bringing James back only to have him gone in mid August by ASADA would not help their cause.

Keep in mind Essendon don't operate by anything resembling logic or morals. To apply anything approaching an ethically based set of standards when quantifying or qualifying anything Windy Hill does is a futile exercise. Worlds apart :rolleyes:

Robbo has totally lost it

not sure there was much to lose :rolleyes:
  • Like 1

I used to thoroughly enjoy 360 every night until the pathetic Essendon sympathizing became a disturbing ongoing trend from Robbo, and I realized the vested interests of the entire Fox network became more important to them than the prevailing of justice for a team of systematic drug cheats.

Amazing how every media outlet in the country thrived like leeches in a blood bank during the Armstrong case, happy to sink the boot in and make his life a misery. Different story when their precious 9 games a week broadcast rights are at stake.

Needless to say I haven't watched the show in months, apart from the Roos interviews on Mondays.

• Like 2

What an amazing piece of complete rubbish written by Robinson.

Must have consumed an entire bottle before typing that crap

Does he have the intelligence to work out how to open the bottle?
  • Like 1

Hird was an absolute superstar player but he is coming across as a bit selfish these days.

What on earth was he doing in France given he was paid for this season anyway. Surely he should have been here watching the Bombers and the other 17 clubs, their players, their tactics and the overall trends that are ever changing in the game - compiling a dossier (like Bruce McAvaney does) for use next year and beyond.

Great to see one problem the Dees don't have.

Hird was an absolute superstar player but he is coming across as a bit selfish these days.

What on earth was he doing in France given he was paid for this season anyway. Surely he should have been here watching the Bombers and the other 17 clubs, their players, their tactics and the overall trends that are ever changing in the game - compiling a dossier (like Bruce McAvaney does) for use next year and beyond.

Great to see one problem the Dees don't have.

Bit?

Bit?

concur....as if "Bit" has been redefined !!

I have said it all along, as long as hird is at that club they will be viewed in a bad light, he needs to move on asap

And who knows what else?

I think I have mentioned this before. A woman that worked for me told me several years ago that her husband who is an undercover detective was part of a police raid on Hird's house in 2004 or 2005 in relation to PEDs. I was incredulous at the time but this was also later mentioned in the media when the drugs scandal broke out. Nothing came of it at the time. All to do with that Charters fellow. There is a possibility he has a long track history with dodgy drugs.

Essendon confidential: 11 to see ASADA documents

"Eleven Essendon board members and senior figures will have access to confidential documents supplied by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority as part of the court case brought by the Bombers and James Hird.".......

and the soap saga moves along to inevitable crunch time Aug 11 with the Windy Beagles no doubt desperate to find something to hang a case on. Be terrible if they were to be disappointed :o

One thing for sure you can count on the hangar lot ramping up their propaganda machines.....cue the 1812

• Like 1

How could the board members possibly escape sanction for poor governance if Essendon fail in their court challenges?

Either they knew and they're as guilty as anyone else, or they didn't know and it makes those involved far more guilty, and makes the board guilty of horrible governance

I met Demetriou recently. Asked him about worksafe Victoria and he was gobsmacked they hadn't apparently begun an investigation.

He defied anyone to say what happened at Essendon was acceptable behaviour. Said there were over 5000 injections.

I met Demetriou recently. Asked him about worksafe Victoria and he was gobsmacked they hadn't apparently begun an investigation.

He defied anyone to say what happened at Essendon was acceptable behaviour. Said there were over 5000 injections.

That is about 3 injections a week per player of a 40 list over a 20 week season and 20 week pre season approx.

Approx 125 injections per player. That is a lot of injecting of unknown substances.

No wonder Ziggy referred to it a pharmacological experiment completely out of control.