Richmond's Dan Connors and Dustin Martin in trouble

Martin suspended for 2 weeks.

Thank God for some luck at last.

I mean thank Lucifer.

• Like 1

No RR's link from Caro.

Interesting - before she had said he'd miss the Dees game but the rest is unsure. Has she picked up news or is there inside word? Never sure how these things get out.

Big news if he's made the same mistake as Connors - Connors gets the sack and Martin gets two weeks (obviously Connors has the history, but you'd surely want to lay down the law to young Martin).

Im getting on the dees this week $5 sounds nice to me.

I still dont rate this team that high.

We were well in front of richmond 12 months ago.

Looks like cousins had a big effect on dustin.

Great role model old ben.

I am trying hard to not be optimistic about our chances, but we do have a good chance against Richmond.

Big concern for me is still about where our goals and kicking a winning score without Clark.

• Like 2

Without Clark we will struggle to win another game in 2012.

We don't kick enough goals.

Two more I think is the Max wyl

If we get a couple back from injury we still have a chance against GCS and GWS

Interesting - before she had said he'd miss the Dees game but the rest is unsure. Has she picked up news or is there inside word? Never sure how these things get out.

Big news if he's made the same mistake as Connors - Connors gets the sack and Martin gets two weeks (obviously Connors has the history, but you'd surely want to lay down the law to young Martin).

They must update it at the drop of a hat when they get news. It's in the opening paragraph yet if you read on it suggests the suspension is pending. Caro is like a fly on the wall at Richmond. She probably works for 'chaos' and has the board room bugged.

Choko not sure that these two out alters much Connors has only played 2 games this year and all my Richmond friends tell me Martin as been ordinary most games this year.

Remember the Tigers beat us by 59 points ( almost 10 goals ) earlier in the year before our injuries hit the current massive levels.

They only lost to Adelaide by a couple.

We have won 2 games they have won 6

Bookies have us at $5 tigers $1.16 they are seldom wrong

I think Ricmond will beat us with one leg in the air

I actually think Richmond are in a bit of a slump. In their last three games they've lost to Fremantle at home, beaten GWS by just 12 points, and were overrun by Adelaide.

Even without Clark, I think we've improved a lot since our round 3 drubbing. I'm not saying we're going to win, but I give us a fair chance. We're still $5.50 on Sportsbet, which I think is rediculous.

EDIT: Melbourne $5.00 now.

Edited by wisedog

If you're on a drinking binge then you're usually asleep during the early morning recovery session.

The rumours around suggest that they were wide awake.

It will be interesting to hear what Richmond 'reveal' about this, or if indeed they will at all.

Very suspicious IMO.

Everybody knows what Martin gets up to Richmond don't have the balls to sack him

When was the last time a team sacked a good player* for off field behaviour? We don't exactly have a list full of angels either

*other than Fev, who made his problems so public that the clubs genuinely had no choice

When was the last time a team sacked a good player* for off field behaviour? We don't exactly have a list full of angels either

*other than Fev, who made his problems so public that the clubs genuinely had no choice

*other than Fev and Benny

Cousins? Clubs will sack stars if they cross a line, it's just that line varies depending on how valuable the player is. Martin seems to be walking a fine line and shouldn't count on his continued employment unless things change.

Well, I for one would like to know what it is that we are all supposed to know that he gets up to.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.