Dees V GWS who will win and why

jackaub

We will belt the Bejesus out of them. Then go in for half time, come out ...

... and belt them again.

Sheesh GW f..king S!

OK re-read the topic. A why?

We will belt them because we have been humiliated for 3 months, torn shreds off by the press, had our beloved President die and prior to that our NO# 1 draft pick sold us out to go to GWS.

That be why.

Footy is an emotional game and unlike most teams playing GWS, who are cruising through to get a easy win, we will be finally able to vent our spleen and impose ourselves on a team.

Edited by PaulRB

Are you thinking what I'm thinking ?

Yes. They'll play to win and once again it will be more than likely decided by the midfield.

I'm dreading this game. More reasons than one.

And if what you're thinking is what I'm thinking it's lower than low.

Went to the G yesterday and late in the last quarter was thinking about this game to come. Watched the gws game on tv when I got home. They were competetive for most of he game and appeared to clear the ball very well with good foot and hand skills.They ran out of gas in the last just as we did. I think it may be difficult for us to win. Glad it is down here. Also our previous favourite son play his best game yet Over 100 points i believe. I do not have a good feeling about this game.

Won't be over 100 ppoints but we will lose as well as against GC

After beating the bombers and smashing the pies GWS will be a piece of [censored]. Dunn kicks 8,Sylvia plays unselfish reliable football and his efforts show his love for the game and his club,Moloney gets a stack of kicks, Watts knocks out two players whilst running back with the flight of the ball and after putting on 30kg Lucas cook stiff arms Scully so hard his black heart is smashed into pieces.

wake up mate

Is beating GWS worth pick one & two?

I'll be there mainly to BOO Scully.......

I always want MFC to win, but losing benefits us more......so I'll be happy to let the game decide.....hopefully Scully gets a couple of hard bumps......

Tend to agree Webber, the MFC is just not playing with any functionality.

You cannot just turn that on. I have never seen a team so stripped back as we are now.

It will turn around but not this year, if it does i would be truly amazed.

... and belt them again.

Sheesh GW f..king S!

We will belt them because we have been humiliated for 3 months, torn shreds off by the press, had our beloved President die and prior to that our NO# 1 draft pick sold us out to go to GWS.

That be why.

Footy is an emotional game and unlike most teams playing GWS, who are cruising through to get a easy win, we will be finally able to vent our spleen and impose ourselves on a team.

and the flipside of this?

... and belt them again.

Sheesh GW f..king S!

That be why.

Unfortunately you are giving too much credit to our players. I think this is a definite danger game. Have you watched any of their games? They do well what we do badly. They struggle to do it for 4 quarters, that is our only hope.

Maybe I am giving our boys too much credit.

However, we are a better team playing badly as we absorb a new game style. We need to gain more positives from the next couple of weeks (quarters won, structures held for longer) and go into the bye building belief that the hard work is starting to pay off. Carlton was a step in the right direction (esp after Swans fiasco)

They are a worse team.

We play them after our bye (they'll have just played Tigers) and will be able to approach the second half season refreshed.

Is beating GWS worth pick one & two?

I'll be there mainly to BOO Scully.......

I always want MFC to win, but losing benefits us more......so I'll be happy to let the game decide.....hopefully Scully gets a couple of hard bumps......

Just a thought guys, we could still beat GWS and get pick one and two thanks to our terrible %.

There % is worse then ours

Whoops i thought we still had the worst %, well we should after the Essendon and Collingwood games anyway :(