Satan

Surely?

We don't know if he lied in that presser.

I do know that his character is not what I thought it was. I will say that.

Hey, I've got a bridge to sell are you interested in buying it?

No offence but surely you can't still believe anything he said or says?

Hey, I've got a bridge to sell are you interested in buying it?

No offence but surely you can't still believe anything he said or says?

But you are saying that after reading something he has said...

This is all conjecture and aside from Range Rover/Yoda/The Exorcist/Voice of the Common Fan who gives a rip?

He's left the building, we are better for it, and I pity the kid - and that feels good.

• Like 1

It's rather contradictory that in one story (by Glenn McFarlane) in the Herald-Sun this morning, Scully says he enjoys 'being out of the spotlight' (then goes on at some length in that article to openly discuss a lot of issues), then he gives more opinion in another piece by McFarlane revealing the 'behind-the-scenes turmoil' at Melbourne, and he's then even more in the spotlight in an article entitled 'Courage under fire' in the Age. :huh:

Surely? We don't know if he lied in that presser. I do know that his character is not what I thought it was. I will say that. He would say that uncertainty at the club led to his decision to leave - that may be. He says that it was the braver decision to leave - that may be. But Trengove wasn't rattled by the uncertainty and was brave in his decision to sign on until 2015. I think it is time to move past this little simpleton and his unscrupulous family.

It's time to face the facts rpfc. You were dudded by the little money grabber. We all were, just deal with it.

But you are saying that after reading something he has said...

This is all conjecture and aside from Range Rover/Yoda/The Exorcist/Voice of the Common Fan who gives a rip?

He's left the building, we are better for it, and I pity the kid - and that feels good.

Not at all, I don't think he ever told the truth and the longer it went on the more evident it was, some chose to beleive others didn't. Now from his own mouth he confirms he was telling lies.

I don't care so it's all water under the bridge now I just don't like the little [censored] dumping on our club and it annoys me that newspapers give him oxygen.

This was utter drivel - at least it confirms that he knew of the offer ( now there's a surprise !) well before that remarkable end-of-season sightseeing tour.

His attitude & commitment to the club who were paying his wages last year was pathetic.

I would have much more respect, and indeed sympathy, if he was honest enough to say "thanks for everything, but I've had an offer too good to refuse and I'm taking it !"

Put simply, this is bs and spin. Nothing more. He should get on famously with Sheedy

It's time to face the facts rpfc. You were dudded by the little money grabber. We all were, just deal with it.

I am happy to move on, an dI have already said my piece on his character and that of his father.

I just cannot confirm he lied in that presser - it is pure conjecture on our part.

Frankly, whenever the decision was made - it was spineless considering the reasons he has given in the articles mentioned above.

Uncertainty at the club and courage led to Trengove re-signing - the reasons for him leaving are more about him than us.

That may be an insular view but I am not going to hold the MFC responsible for the poor decision of a 20 year and his ethically challenged father.

I'm now of the belief that he signed with the Bogans before he was drafted by us in 2009. Up until 'the decision' was announced I thought he was going to stay.

I'd go along with that, I reckon it's been on right from the start but the problem is he ain't going to be as good as they thought he would. I suggested that they pull the records at GW$ so we can get the full storey and anyone caught lying should be sacked; same as the Storm were exposed I reckon there has been a cover up here.

BTW it won't happen because there might be some important finger prints on the paperwork.

Not at all, I don't think he ever told the truth and the longer it went on the more evident it was, some chose to beleive others didn't. Now from his own mouth he confirms he was telling lies.

I don't care so it's all water under the bridge now I just don't like the little [censored] dumping on our club and it annoys me that newspapers give him oxygen.

Spot on. I was one of those who gave him the benefit of the doubt. I now know I was a naive fool.

The Black Cloud's obvious discomfort at the March presser was enough for me. Been in the 'signed with Giants at end of 2010' camp since then. Quite amusing to hear him try to convince himself that it was not about the $6million dollars.

Anyway lets just hope the Giants rest him for a few weeks before we play them so he actually takes the field against us!

Go Dees!

Hang on yes I reckon he lied about when he knew he was going but I wanted him to come out and say what was happening behind the scenes. It obviously bothered him.

There was obviously unplesantries going on when green and others went to the board. Schwab was going to get the flick but instead got an extension. Obiously Garry got in there and just had everyone say there issues out in the open.

I just want us to be stable off the field and hope 2012 delivers on the field.

Hang on yes I reckon he lied about when he knew he was going but I wanted him to come out and say what was happening behind the scenes. It obviously bothered him.

There was obviously unplesantries going on when green and others went to the board. Schwab was going to get the flick but instead got an extension. Obiously Garry got in there and just had everyone say there issues out in the open.

As I said above, the "uncertainty" didn't stop Trengove, Tapscott, Gawn etc from putting pen to paper.

Really Mr. Moneybags should just come out and say "The money was too good to pass up. You only get one chance in this game and I had to cash in while I could." It wouldn't make us like him but at least its the truth.

Don't give him an out. Don't let the little traitor sit in judgement of this club. With a father like his - he wouldn't know proper and ethical behaviour.

We can criticise the club, and problems there will be - but I won't let HWMNBN have any effect on my club anymore.

Guest Thomo

I am happy to move on, an dI have already said my piece on his character and that of his father.

I just cannot confirm he lied in that presser - it is pure conjecture on our part.

Frankly, whenever the decision was made - it was spineless considering the reasons he has given in the articles mentioned above.

Uncertainty at the club and courage led to Trengove re-signing - the reasons for him leaving are more about him than us.

That may be an insular view but I am not going to hold the MFC responsible for the poor decision of a 20 year and his ethically challenged father.

The list manager from GWS said that they offered him a contract last year, what other proof that he lied do you need?

You spent hours each day defending Scully and telling those that thought he was a liar and would leave that they were wrong, now you don't want to admit you were wrong. So instead of simply saying "He lied, I was wrong", you say "I've moved on".

The list manager from GWS said that they offered him a contract last year, what other proof that he lied do you need?

You spent hours each day defending Scully and telling those that thought he was a liar and would leave that they were wrong, now you don't want to admit you were wrong. So instead of simply saying "He lied, I was wrong", you say "I've moved on".

I never had any proof that he didn't lie (and nor does anyone have any proof that he did) - I never said they were wrong.

I was wrong about his character but cannot definitively say whether he lied or not at that presser.

There is 'proof' and 'conjecture' on both sides but it's an argument I don't want to continue for obvious reasons - it doesn't matter.

This is what gets me - the comments made defending Tom in nearly all cases, belong to posters asking Tom not to be called a liar in absense of PROOF. There were plenty of supporters thinking he would stay - "why on earth would he go" but even the most ardent supporter RPFC acknowledged that he may go.

I dislike the kid because he has gone back on his statements from the March press conference. That crime in itself is enough for me.

His lack of character is being further emphasised every time he opens his mouth. He may well have signed with GWS pre draft 2009, he may well have signed October 2010. He may well have signed 6 months ago. I think the point is the "believer" camp was not calling the "liar" camp definitely wrong rather saying that he shouldnt be called a liar due to conjecture and in the absense of proof. ( let the flaying begin)

• Like 1

Tom sounds so Kneedy!! os is that Sheedy ?? all much of a muchness...same sh!t !!

Guest Thomo

This is what gets me - the comments made defending Tom in nearly all cases, belong to posters asking Tom not to be called a liar in absense of PROOF. There were plenty of supporters thinking he would stay - "why on earth would he go" but even the most ardent supporter RPFC acknowledged that he may go.

I dislike the kid because he has gone back on his statements from the March press conference. That crime in itself is enough for me.

His lack of character is being further emphasised every time he opens his mouth. He may well have signed with GWS pre draft 2009, he may well have signed October 2010. He may well have signed 6 months ago. I think the point is the "believer" camp was not calling the "liar" camp definitely wrong rather saying that he shouldnt be called a liar due to conjecture and in the absense of proof. ( let the flaying begin)

Nutbean please keep your commone sense posts out of my attempt to bait rpfc.

What people don't understand is that because GWS failed to recruit players in the middle bracket (22-26 years), they're left with not much. Scully is about all they have. There is no more.

They need to use him as their front man, the problem being that he has no credibility and everything he says is now taken with more than a grain of suspicion. They dearly need someone else to fall their way in the draft.

• Like 1

It's so much easier for some of us.... we never believed him. :)

Im not really fussed at all by any poster on Demonland...they can deal with their selves as to what happened or didnt in their own stance on things. We know what we do for all to see now. Including what an absolute fool one TS is making of himself.

Keep in mind much of this is for northern consumption, very few Mexicans would swallow this mierda !!!