Ricky Nixon

Satan

Why are people so keen on seeing a victim and predator here?

This is what can happen when two troubled people get involved. Clearly both have significant personal issues.

No winners, both victims, great soap if you like that sort of thing.

I don't.

Absolutely spot on. Its amazing.

The relationship may be alleged, but the reason most people believe it is because Nixon was reportedly observed leaving her hotel room at 715am. It is a bit late to stay for dinner and a chat to see how you are settling down isn't it?

Most people believe it because they blindly suck the hoopla from the media. Do we know when he arrived?

The part that annoys me most isn't whether she is lying or Nixon has done the wrong thing etc it is that society has gotten to that point where you no longer have to take any responsibility for your actions. 10-20 years ago Nixon would have been forced to step down almost immediately from all positions held due to the improper nature of his alleged behaviour. As with politicians who get caught out doing the wrong thing, they are no longer accountable, simply denying it or apologising for your mistake is no apparently enough to keep your position of responsibility.

I would have thought this could have gone on 10-20 years ago and no one would have batted an eye. I am aware of incidents from back then that would have made front page news today that was known in footy circles but excused because "boys can be boys". And I dont know what Nixon has to step down from. He is a director/shareholder of private company. Its none of our business what he does in respect of his role in that company. However if has done something illegal he will be made accountable under the law.

Nevertheless regardless of the outcome of any investigation, his good name, reputation and name in society is in tatters and irrevocable stained.

As B. Bob has pointed out Nixon's misjudgement (and this may taking a polite view of it) highlights the guy would seem to have some personal issues of his own. As does the girl.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people so keen on seeing a victim and predator here?

This is what can happen when two troubled people get involved. Clearly both have significant personal issues.

No winners, both victims, great soap if you like that sort of thing.

I don't.

I agree with you Bob, but to me we want to save this Kid before she goes too far. And save her from the vultures.

In his case, he looks on the narrow pathway himself, and is probably struggling. But he hasn't paid his dues to those he's upset. Not yet.

When he's had his medicine, No doubt he to, will get his support, but for Now, not from me.

But he hasn't paid his dues to those he's upset. Not yet.

When he's had his medicine, No doubt he to, will get his support, but for Now, not from me.

This is his medicine??

And trial by media circus is "paying his dues to those he's upset"???

Its a strange world we live in.

By all accounts he has built an impressive client list and business over the years. ............

Not sure that's still the case. Caroline Wilson's article suggests the Flying Start 'stable' isn't what it was, and Greg Miller had to help resuscitate the business.

I just really want to know what is going through Ricky's head. I get that he wants to help this girl who obviously needs it but im not sure taking alcohol to her hotel room is the answer. Isn't illegal to supply alcohol to a minor anyway. I know im being pc here and yes I had a drink at 17 but its the way he went about it. I think thats the last thing she needs.

Also we know she was mad at him when he made comments about her pregnancy so if it is revenge she wants then she has set him up big time and done it beautifully. He can deny it all he wants. Mud sticks and his reputation is damaged.

I would not want to be managed by him at all. Also is he even allowed to drive because didnt he lose his license last year when he hit that tram and ran off.

One thing about this girl that hasn't been mentioned much is her use of modern technology to further her cause. She is one talented Wizzchick. She has fully exploited the net, chat sites, video, clandestine downloading/hacking of computers and phones and what appears to be secret video and audio entrapment and not to mention mainstream media too. Plus also what appears to be credit card manipulation to boot. She should team up with Julian Assange or join the CIA. She has caused quite a shock wave in the hidden underworld of the football community that won't be forgotten for a long time.

Edited by america de cali

err, what about the media's complicitness in the twisted world of a troubled teen??

Clearly tipped off about NIxon being in the hotel room. News Ltd also paid for the girls accommodation. HELLO??? Not one thing I have read even mentions their complicit role.

One thing about this girl that hasn't been mentioned much is her use of modern technology to further her cause. She is one talented Wizzchick. She has fully exploited the net, chat sites, video, clandestine downloading/hacking of computers and phones and what appears to be secret video and audio entrapment and not to mention mainstream media too. Plus also what appears to be credit card manipulation to boot. She should team up with Julian Assange or join the CIA. She has caused quite a shock wave in the hidden underworld of the football community that won't be forgotten for a long time.

Speaking of which...

Has someone hacked into your Land account these past few weeks?

As far as I'm concerned, it's conclusive.

Nixon must have slept with the girl.

There is clear video footage of him walking near a building, probably the hotel she was staying in, and then getting into a car!

It was clearly sometime during a day. Very possibly 7:15am on the day after Valentine's Day.

I'll let you all draw your own conclusions, but he's clearly guilty.

I mean, how much more evidence do you want??

err, what about the media's complicitness in the twisted world of a troubled teen??

Clearly tipped off about NIxon being in the hotel room. News Ltd also paid for the girls accommodation. HELLO??? Not one thing I have read even mentions their complicit role.

A very rewarding relationship for her and her media partners perhaps. News would love to tip manure on the AFL. The Murdoch Empire and News control both codes of Rugby in Australia and the AFL are now muscling in on their territory............ Could be? Nah too preposterous. Not going into this one.

Speaking of which...

Has someone hacked into your Land account these past few weeks?

Everyone wants to know what's the hell is going on and we are being fed tripe and spin as a regular diet from all the major players. I don't mind playing the devil's advocate until the truth decides to reveal itself.

Those that live by the sword...will perish by the sword !!

Nixon's weapon is the media........ diddums !!!

The girl needs to close her legs and stop using sex as some sort of tool to feed her emotional longings for something greater, no doubt.

But it takes two (or three or four?) to tango and nobody forced these ADULT males to take their pants off. They should all have enough sense to say no, but clearly their penis got the better of them.

So you could argue that both are as bad, and as dumb as each other. I'd expect a 47 year old married man with kids to have more sense than to buy alcohol and meet a 17 year old girl at a hotel room. I doubt he'd want some dirty old perve to behave this way with his kids.

Edited by Jaded

Everyone wants to know what's the hell is going on and we are being fed tripe and spin as a regular diet from all the major players. I don't mind playing the devil's advocate until the truth decides to reveal itself.

So why make it up?? :wacko:

When the truth does arise, you can be sure you are way off the mark.

You must lead an exciting life if you're desperate to know what's happened. :lol:

So why make it up?? :wacko:

When the truth does arise, you can be sure you are way off the mark.

You must lead an exciting life if you're desperate to know what's happened. :lol:

You'd know. Don't let us suffer. Please tell us the truth.

Guest Thomo

I think way to many conclusions have been drawn on very little facts.

Nixon was seen leaving the apartment at 7:15 - been reported in every article. I haven’t read what time he arrived. Was it 10pm the night before? Was it 7:10am that same morning?

Maybe Nixon slept with her. Nobody knows. Maybe he is working to keep her happy by providing her with support so to help her get her life back. Maybe he is trying to control the damage by pretending to be her friend until she turns 18 then they can go after her as soon as she steps out of line.

At this stage nothing more than bad judgment has been proved.

Why do you think they have forked out for her accommodation now?

Because she is selling papers for them.

Nice little symbiotic relationship they have going.

From The AGE: "Herald Sun journalist Anthony Dowsley yesterday attempted to stop the teen talking to media after she checked out of her city hotel room, which was paid for by the newspaper."

I think way to many conclusions have been drawn on very little facts.

Nixon was seen leaving the apartment at 7:15 - been reported in every article. I haven’t read what time he arrived. Was it 10pm the night before? Was it 7:10am that same morning?

Maybe Nixon slept with her. Nobody knows. Maybe he is working to keep her happy by providing her with support so to help her get her life back. Maybe he is trying to control the damage by pretending to be her friend until she turns 18 then they can go after her as soon as she steps out of line.

At this stage nothing more than bad judgment has been proved.

It's a massive set up - she effectively said so herself. But his stupidty is insane.

From The AGE: "Herald Sun journalist Anthony Dowsley yesterday attempted to stop the teen talking to media after she checked out of her city hotel room, which was paid for by the newspaper."

Yep, HeraldSun had their scoop & were trying to stop her from telling other news outlets.

it will be great when the police actually make a charge against someone that's had illegal dealings with this girl...not saying it has to be nixon. but as soon as the weight of the law comes down on one of these guys then people might get the picture! dealing with underage girls will only lead to problems!