Fev's in Tropical waters again

dee-luded

You do not need to be a rocket scientist

but this could be the end!

Even if it is only part true he is a [censored].

My Brother is a Lions member and he has been claiming for some time that the lions would cut him if they could get out of his contract.

Lions might be happy with this result, they could cut him and walk away.

Edited by High Tower
Unnecessary language (arguably truthful though :))

This could be the get-out the Lions will surely be looking for.

Agreed- good by Fev.One loose cannon there.

Edited by jayceebee31

From enjoying the hillarious misadventrues of the Bluth family, to this- my day has been filled with comedy!

Funny because Fev is a [censored]. Does anyone else smell a rat though... I mean, this is kind of convenient- and if it was anything major I think we'd all know...

Still funny though.. running through the various things this neanderthals capable of doing in my mind is providing many laughs. Was there alchohol at this event? I recon he hit on a girl. Or [censored] on something, await developements..

From enjoying the hillarious misadventrues of the Bluth family, to this- my day has been filled with comedy!

Funny because Fev is a [censored]. Does anyone else smell a rat though... I mean, this is kind of convenient- and if it was anything major I think we'd all know...

Still funny though.. running through the various things this neanderthals capable of doing in my mind is providing many laughs. Was there alchohol at this event? I recon he hit on a girl. Or [censored] on something, await developements..

There is a press release on Lions web site, press conference at 3.30

Radio just said he has been suspended by Lions until investigation is completed.

Does not sound good.

It's a shame that Fev has done this, because he will be torn to shreds and could be the end of a great player ([censored]... but still a freak)

He isn't a bad person, he is just dumb.

So Brisbane essentially gave up Rischitelli, Henderson, Kane Lucas, and Bradshaw for The World's Biggest Liability...

We seriously need to trade with Brisbane more imo.

Lets not forget that they also gave us Pick 14 (Grimes) for TJ

They are the new FREO!!!

It's a shame that Fev has done this, because he will be torn to shreds and could be the end of a great player ([censored]... but still a freak)

Incredibly charitable "Demons 32"

The guy is a walking disaster.

Obviously has problem with the frothy stuff.

Ever time he has a problem it is involved.

As they say in the classics " if he could not play football you would not feed him".

Need to join AA

Guest Deefence

Word is he .... DELETED

Gone.

Edited by Rhino Richards
Lets avoid rumours of what did or did not go on. Leave that to the mainstream media with their banks of lawyers

While we are not sure just what he has (or has not done), I think your assessment is accurate.

I find it slightly ridiculous that this incident is the "get out of jail" card for Brisbane after having moved heaven and earth to get him.

I think they are committed to making the most out of the contracted time with Fev as a footballer while Brown and Black is still around.

If the issue is serious and he is outed or sacked for this by the Lions then their should Board members and football department people who should also be sacked for punting the house on a long shot. They should be held responsible and accountable for the outcome.

Incredibly charitable "Demons 32"

The guy is a walking disaster.

Obviously has problem with the frothy stuff.

Ever time he has a problem it is involved.

As they say in the classics " if he could not play football you would not feed him".

Need to join AA

Not really.... there are idiots everywhere in this world.

Doesn't make them bad people.

Unfortunately for Fev he is an AFL star with a questionable past, therefore when he does something wrong he is perceived as being a monster, a cancer, a criminal!

When in reality life he is just a dumb footballer who made it out of the local leagues.

Unfortunately for Fev he is an AFL star with a questionable past, therefore when he does something wrong he is perceived as being a monster, a cancer, a criminal!

When in reality life he is just a dumb footballer who made it out of the local leagues.

That last line probably covers it.

It amazes me that people like Fev have a great talent and screwed it all up.

God I wish I had been given half his skill!

rather depends on your definition of "bad" doesn't it

certainly no argument re dumb

It oozes from my pores. What I should have said Mr Wordsmith is he has slight mental illness and should sought help from the relevant agencies ?? Will that do ?

Seriously !!

Think he was talking about Fev just quietly...

latest news- "Fev categoricaly denies any wrong doing"- steve Quartermaine, ch 10 one minute ago... now tis a messy situation... Lovin' it!

Indecently exposing yourself is a crime. So IF he did do it, he is a criminal.

Not a bad person? You'd be happy for someone to treat your mother or sister the way this ape treats women?

Didn't think so.

Think he was talking about Fev just quietly...

latest news- "Fev categoricaly denies any wrong doing"- steve Quartermaine, ch 10 one minute ago... now tis a messy situation... Lovin' it!

Suspended. Oh dear Mr.Voss.

Voss actually tried to lure Fevola by enticing Carlton with Rischitelli and Daniel Bradshaw. Brissy have now lost these two and Henderson with the deal that was struck. Now it could be Fev himself. And other clubs are reportedly into Brennan with the Lions having salary cap problems.

If Fevola was cut you would think it might free up the salary cap and enable Brennan to stay.

Voss IMO is just about crucifying Brisbane if you ask me. In a way I feel for Brown, Black, Rich & Power.

All those other trades apart from maybe Staker are a loss for 2010 IMO. Gee, it's ugly. I think Voss is the one that needs the review.

Fevola makes my skin crawl. He's been my most hated AFL player for years.

That said, there's something that just doesn't smell right about this drama. I'll reserve judgment on him until we know more facts.

Yeah, I'm afraid that as stupid as Fev has been in his career, I really don't think he is that stupid.

Having seen him on the footy show and in melb since going to Brisbane, all the drama seems to have had a sobering, maturing and a humbling effect on the man.

The allegations in the papers just don't ring true to me at all.

Maybe if he was drunk there'd be a chance, but he was sober, in a park, at 1pm, at a charity event.

Something stinks.

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Then again... Rex Hunt...

That said, there's something that just doesn't smell right about this drama. I'll reserve judgment on him until we know more facts.

My Feelings exactly. Me thinks someone is trying to set up Young Fev so that Brisbane can somehow wriggle out of that ridiculous contract they gave him.

You just can't help but suspect there is a faceless coterie with knives and an agenda . Fev probably never helps his cause much but there's an odour of week old mackerel about some of this. Brisbane looking for a fall guy me thinks

If Fevola was cut you would think it might free up the salary cap and enable Brennan to stay.

If they cut Fevola, they will be in greater Salary Cap problems than if they didn't. They will have to negotiate a payout, which will all fall into next year's cap. That is why this whole situation stinks to high heaven; the only way for the Lions to get out from under the Fev contract is for the AFL to de-register Fev or for them to "find" some heinous crime that will void his contract. The AFL will come to the party in a heartbeat, as they have had Fev in their sites for some time, but the AFL Players Association will not cop voiding the contract.

Either way, Brisbane are screwed.