Other clubs forums

Just want to know what the other clubs' forums are, i know the saints and collingwood ones but it would be interesting to see what other fans have said about us

cheers if anyone knows.

Just click on LINKS on the right hand side of the screen. It will give a full list.

I must admit I enjoy taking a sneaky look at other club forums. Tigerland in particular was fun to browse when they were languishing down the bottom with no light at the end of the tunnel. Good for a chuckle..

One thing I've noticed and found interesting is how highly other supporters seem to rate Bate. Much higher than many of our own supporters seem to, myself included. Yet his name continually pops up when our best players are being mentioned.

Guest Rojik of the Arctic

This from the Swans forum made my day:

"They were outstanding today, but the scoreline flattered them. Had it been played on even terms I think we would've lost in a close one."

Hi Guys

Thanks for this ... you have to read this thread from yesterdays game from the Swans forum.

Its called the Red & The White online

Rd 17 Sydney v Melbourne Game Thread

LMAO .... geez it was funny reading their comments.

Thanks for that...some of the funniest reading I've seen in a while. Is good for us to be making supporters feel that way about their team as opposed to having it done to us!

"They were outstanding today, but the scoreline flattered them. Had it been played on even terms I think we would've lost in a close one."

"Even terms"?! Ha ha ha. What do they want? Slow us down with lead in our shoes?!

:lol: 142-69.

What do they mean by even terms? Is this reference to our number of possible inclusions? Grimes, Trengove, Moloney, Junior?

Strange indeed.

Bloody sore losers is all.

We handed them the classical a$$ whooping without some legit star players in Moloney, Grimes and McDonald; and without up and coming stars of Petterd and Trengove.

The umps are a poor excuse. Both teams had good and bad calls; and free's that were there not given. It certainly wasn't the umpires' worst outing...

"Even terms"?! Ha ha ha. What do they want? Slow us down with lead in our shoes?!

maybe they`re refering to bigger concessions under the salary cap so they can buy another flag

They complained that much about the umpires i think "even terms" means had the umpires not "favoured us" it would have been a close game.

Another poster had said that we apparently scored 10 goals from frees from the umpires!! lol

The umpires are surely the reason for a 73 Point loss and the biggest loss under paul roos.... Not only are they are bunch of sooks I had no idea how delusional sydney supporters are!!!

Heres a quote from one poster.

I am also angry that the stupid AFL will not recognize the tanking and that it is cheating!!!!

Another poster also commented that maybe sydney should tank for picks.

Its funny that the jealousy over our team as already started and we are still yet to even play a final... cant wait til we are dominating the competition and winning flags... how jealous will everyone be then!!!

Good times ahead demons!!!

The free kick count was a little in our favour, but given the advantage in tackles you'd expect that.

AND AND AND... we were first at the friggin' ball all bloody day!!

Cop it, Swannies.

Interesting to see a lot of them seem to think our gameplan is identical to that of Collingwood.

I'd have thought the way we bring it through the corridor and they play to the flanks & pockets would be a dead giveaway.

Interesting to see a lot of them seem to think our gameplan is identical to that of Collingwood.

I'd have thought the way we bring it through the corridor and they play to the flanks & pockets would be a dead giveaway.

During On The Couch last night Healy showed a map of how the Woods, the Cats and Us played round 17.

It showed us going wide much more than Geelong, similarly to, though not as much as the Pies. What was going on was our blokes running to create space against a team that likes to close the game down.

Any other week we might be more corridor-centric - but not this week.

I read the swans site.

Very Entertaining!!

I was surprised with the number of their supporters who did credit our performance and congratulate our team. Several said that our team would be "scary" in coming seasons, others surprised me with their significant knowledge of our list and complemented the draft orientated list build. A couple even spoke of the inspiration of Stynes.

I hate to say this but overall I thought they spoke significantly more politely and highly about us than this site would have about them if the situation was reversed. So what, many fairly had a crack at the umpires, some correctly called us tankers, but no one complained that the best team did not win. Overall they were much more level headed than the rubbish I sometimes read on this site after a humiliating loss.

I read the swans site.

Very Entertaining!!

I was surprised with the number of their supporters who did credit our performance and congratulate our team. Several said that our team would be "scary" in coming seasons, others surprised me with their significant knowledge of our list and complemented the draft orientated list build. A couple even spoke of the inspiration of Stynes.

I hate to say this but overall I thought they spoke significantly more politely and highly about us than this site would have about them if the situation was reversed. So what, many fairly had a crack at the umpires, some correctly called us tankers, but no one complained that the best team did not win. Overall they were much more level headed than the rubbish I sometimes read on this site after a humiliating loss.

Excellent post GNF. There is an old saying about glass houses.