Jack Watts

2014-Flag

Well this will be interesting.

If Jack plays, you'd imagine Glass would go to him?

Worsfold says he will play with groin soreness

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/94115/default.aspx

Roughead just burnt him on the lead every single time in the last quarter on Saturday.

Good opportunity for Jack here.

Yep perfect.

Glass looked like a spud on the weekend, groin soreness or not.

Roughead torched him and he plays in gumboots compared to the way Watts will get around the ground.

Couldn't think of a more perfect time for Jack to come in.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys should check out Dean Bailey's podcast on SEN from the Saturday 8/05/2010. He was asked if Jack Watts will ever be a power forward, and bailey basically went on to say the same thing that Mighty Demon just said. Jack will be what Jack is...highlighting his speed, mobility, agility etc etc.

The obvious implication being that Mighty Demon is DB.....

lol just showing my newness to this forum, when I referred to Mighty Demon i was actually referring to the post by Rojik of the Arctic who has the status of Mighty Demon.

Guest Rojik of the Arctic

lol just showing my newness to this forum, when I referred to Mighty Demon i was actually referring to the post by Rojik of the Arctic who has the status of Mighty Demon.

Being called Bails or Mighty Demon is something I can live with quite happily. :)

I spoke to Jack this afternoon and he told me Dean Bailey advised him if he puts in a similar performance this week for Casey, He will be called up for the Darwin game. I wish I could put it in concrete but I can only say what Jack told me.

I spoke to Jack this afternoon and he told me Dean Bailey advised him if he puts in a similar performance this week for Casey, He will be called up for the Darwin game. I wish I could put it in concrete but I can only say what Jack told me.

I'm happy with that approach, but I so dearly want to see him play on Saturday...

Edited by Keyser Söze

Thanks for that.

I'm desperately wanting to see Jack play live, but I trust the club's approach to his development.

He needs to show some good consistent form and really push for selection over a number of weeks. I still think he'll play 10 games this season, which would be a good outcome.

Great to hear that Jack is not far away from playing

Sounds genuine, but the optimist in me says: why would JW tell random fans whether or not he's playing before the teams come out? If he is playing this week, he'd be told to keep it on the DL. Hence, he's either straight-out lying or telling the truth.

Makes sense i guess... lol.

Average post from me, really. Went round in circles. Sorry for wasting your time.

Sounds genuine, but the optimist in me says: why would JW tell random fans whether or not he's playing before the teams come out? If he is playing this week, he'd be told to keep it on the DL. Hence, he's either straight-out lying or telling the truth.

Makes sense i guess... lol.

Average post from me, really. Went round in circles. Sorry for wasting your time.

If you have read Steamins posts regularly, you would know that he has had some decent mail on JW before, so i am fairly certain he is is an old school mate, or something of that description.

And wouldn't you be a pessismist?

My apologies Dee-luded. I miss the VFL aswell!

No cheers mate.

If Jimmy wants us to be a great club we have to show respect to others as well as to our partners.

Casey is a great partner with fantastic facilities of which we've gone into a partnership with, and we need to welcome them with open arms, the club & the people of the region.

Lets make this a big winner for all our benefits.

Watts thread threatening to drop off the front page.

Hearing some noises around Watts being brought in for this week. The same noises were made from the same people last week regarding Danny Hughes.

Not that same wheel, can someone please oil it.;)

29,907 views on the jack watts thread. lets all give it a rest.

We're on the way and he will be icing on the cake. My mail is that his grwoth spurt needs management and Bailey knows what he's doing . Lets cut him some slack and enjoy the demoliton of West Coast this Saturday.

29,907 views on the jack watts thread. lets all give it a rest.

We're on the way and he will be icing on the cake. My mail is that his grwoth spurt needs management and Bailey knows what he's doing . Lets cut him some slack and enjoy the demoliton of West Coast this Saturday.

And this will be merged into that thread to add to them.....

Thanks for the new thread. Just what we needed.

Why couldn't you have posted your opening post in the current Jack Watts thread?

Is your opinion on "People getting excited about a player" so big that it needed to be a new topic?

If you have read Steamins posts regularly, you would know that he has had some decent mail on JW before, so i am fairly certain he is is an old school mate, or something of that description.

And wouldn't you be a pessismist?

So we have two reliable posters in Bails and Steamin'...unfortunately one says this week and the other says the following week; flip a coin I say!!

Guest Rojik of the Arctic

29,907 views on the jack watts thread.

Nearly one per member. I wonder who the paid up people are that haven't had a gig.

Why do people need to complain about the new thread?

He is just stating how many people have viewed the thread, which is an amazing amount.

Why do people need to complain about the new thread?

He is just stating how many people have viewed the thread, which is an amazing amount.

Because it's a new thread which is about how many people have looked at another thread. And then continued on with the same topic as the other thread.

Why couldn't he have just posted the opening post in the current thread?