Cam Bruce talks about the PP

Jack7

You do realise that your constant whinging and complaining and abusing of Yze_Magic is just as, if not more annoying than Yze_Magic himself?!

Give it a friggin rest and just block his posts already! FFS!

Wait... we can do that??

There are a few posters that have had me wishing this was possible on many occasions.

Please, tell me more...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait... we can do that??

There are a few posters that have had me wishing this was possible on many occasions.

Please, tell me more...

I've gone over this many times, but here are the instructions again.

Blocking a poster means you are no longer able to see any of their posts. To do this:

1. Select My Controls up in the right hand corner of the screen

2. On the right hand side of the My Control screen, you will find under Options Manage Ignored Users

3. Select that option and type the name of the poster you want to block in the box then click Update Ignored Users

4. Rinse and repeat

Since this is an option, nobody should be whinging or complaining that a certain poster's opinion is annoying them. Put them on the Ignore list and move on.

Since this is an option, nobody should be whinging or complaining that a certain poster's opinion is annoying them. Put them on the Ignore list and move on.

But that'd take all the fun out of it! ;)

Cam Bruce has been hitting the ball hard and at speed lately and he is generally making good decisions with his disposal. All in all I think he is playing with more conviction than he has for a long time. He is a good player that at his best is excellent and dangerous to the opposition.

I've gone over this many times, but here are the instructions again.

Blocking a poster means you are no longer able to see any of their posts. To do this:

1. Select My Controls up in the right hand corner of the screen

2. On the right hand side of the My Control screen, you will find under Options Manage Ignored Users

3. Select that option and type the name of the poster you want to block in the box then click Update Ignored Users

4. Rinse and repeat

Since this is an option, nobody should be whinging or complaining that a certain poster's opinion is annoying them. But them on the Ignore list and move on.

'Jaded', I accidently blocked my own posts once & couldn't see what crap I was posting. :lol:

Cam Bruce has been hitting the ball hard and at speed lately and he is generally making good decisions with his disposal. All in all I think he is playing with more conviction than he has for a long time. He is a good player that at his best is excellent and dangerous to the opposition.

Your right he is finally, but don't tell anyone. He couldn't hit the side of a barn with a Sherrin from 25 Mtrs. But if we want Scully, we need Bruce doing his best. ;)

Cameron Bruce just said on SEN that the players couldn't care less about the PP and would rather win every game possible because it will take 5 years for any 18 y.o. kid to peak and by that time a lot of guys will be retired,so it's win at all costs.

A win this week would be great for Brucey's 200th ;)

lol "win at all costs", the supporters have endured too much crap football to see nothing beneficial come out of this season. Leave the heroics to round when it counts!

I'll admit i haven't been a huge Bruce fan in recent year (although i don't consider myself a "Bruce-basher" either), but i have to agree with that comment, dandeeman. His last 2 matches have been excellent.

lol "win at all costs", the supporters have endured too much crap football to see nothing beneficial come out of this season. Leave the heroics to round when it counts!

Instead of winning now, get those important pics and there will be tones more wins in the future ;)

What about Jonesy's comments off the Melbounre Football Club website (see "twitter, follow jonesy") which read "THE DEES WONT TANK!!! get it out of your heads, we're playing to win and we cant wait for this weekend !

10:38 PM Jul 13th from web "

Not renew his contract either?

As all and sundry have said, we can't blame the players for wanting to win. We can only hope that big Jim dropped into the club the week to say to Bails "thanks for the thought but WTF are you doing?".

I have no doubt that the players respect Bruce, his work ethic alone should command their respect. Almost the entire squad would be well aware of the talent of Tom Scully. They would also be aware that this club struggles in the middle due to a lack of an elite or even A grade midfielder. They all want to win a premiership and the young guys know it will be them that will lead this new charge. The know that Bruce will either well past his prime or retired when they are able to challenge. They also would know that Tom Scully would be coming into his prime in 4 years or so and could increase their chances at winning the elusive 13th.

One question for you Dappa, Would you swap Bruce for Scully?

Good to see the reference to demonology/ demonland in The Age today re: purchase of Jurrah's jumper. Great advertisement for supporters of the club if the low-grade trash adorning this thread gets picked up in the media.

Come on Enforcer, I'm not that bad!!

J of G, I go every week and can't believe some of the crap that comes out of my own mouth!

Not you mate, there's just a lot unintelligible rubbish from a select few that I'd rather not have to sift through...

And yeah, cheers Jaded, never seen it posted before, but I've figured the process out.

Thanks, much appreciated.

What about Jonesy's comments off the Melbounre Football Club website (see "twitter, follow jonesy") which read "THE DEES WONT TANK!!! get it out of your heads, we're playing to win and we cant wait for this weekend !

10:38 PM Jul 13th from web "

Not renew his contract either?

As all and sundry have said, we can't blame the players for wanting to win. We can only hope that big Jim dropped into the club the week to say to Bails "thanks for the thought but WTF are you doing?".

Player's don't tank.

Those that want to ensure we finish on 4 wins NEVER expect the players to compromise the two hours they spend out on the field with the jumper on.

Fevola, inadvertantly, described tanking very well while trying convince everyone that tanking doesn't happen. He said that he never went out there to lose in 2007, but he wasn't out there at all...

They sent the pratthead out for surgery to get ready for 2008...

Edited by rpfc

I hope we win 6 games this season....

Totally as karma for this pathetic thread.

The interview with Bruce was great and made me respect him again.

If anyone here actually listened to the interview they would feel the same.

Everyone bagging Bruce (a club great who overcame incredible obstacles to play football at the highest level) before his 200th game because why? He is 28 and would like to finish his career winning and not tanking??? Yeah he is so selfish, im sure if you had played at a football club for 199 games and were 28 years old you would think, sure my career is coming to an end, I want to lose! Pack of arm chair hypocrites....

Shock horror!! Footballer wants to win football games!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we win 6 games this season....

Totally as karma for this pathetic thread.

The interview with Bruce was great and made me respect him again.

If anyone here actually listened to the interview they would feel the same.

Everyone bagging Bruce (a club great who overcame incredible obstacles to play football at the highest level) before his 200th game because why? He is 28 and would like to finish his career winning and not tanking??? Yeah he is so selfish, im sure if you had played at a football club for 199 games and were 28 years old you would think, sure my career is coming to an end, I want to lose! Pack of arm chair hypocrites....

Shock horror!! Footballer wants to win football games!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct. Will have a few years left perhaps, Bruce. Can still finish his career winning games and perhaps even finals.

Just horrible to read. We have no respect from the football world, I want it back and back now. Winning games brings that respect back. I want to win games. Fark the rest of it. I'm sick and tired of people laughing when refering to the MFC, when talking about footy each week people not even bothering to talk about MFC games as they are a walk over. Win Win WIN.

Just horrible to read. We have no respect from the football world, I want it back and back now. Winning games brings that respect back. I want to win games. Fark the rest of it. I'm sick and tired of people laughing when refering to the MFC, when talking about footy each week people not even bothering to talk about MFC games as they are a walk over. Win Win WIN.

You're right. Richmond won 8 of their remaining 11 last year and have tremendous respect in the football world.

If you want respect you'll get it with a flag. And you'll get a flag with stars. Presently we don't have any. So you might be waiting a little while for the 'respect' you crave. Especially with the draft being obliterated for 5 years.

You're right. Richmond won 8 of their remaining 11 last year and have tremendous respect in the football world.

If you want respect you'll get it with a flag. And you'll get a flag with stars. Presently we don't have any. So you might be waiting a little while for the 'respect' you crave. Especially with the draft being obliterated for 5 years.

How long does that respect last for, because I don't think there is much respect for Port Adelaide right now.

What about Carlton? How many people outside their own supporters do you actually think will respect the Blues if they win one in the next 2-3 years? Not many I would think.

Edited by Jerry Lundergard

If you're searching in football for respect, you're looking in the wrong place. I want to see Melbourne win a flag. If people do or don't respect us after that happens, I couldn't care less. If Carlton won a flag in two years time, tell me any Carlton supporter would give a [censored] about whether opposition supporters respected their club. They'd be rightly celebrating a premiership.

We won't be losing any respect from any opposition supporter with more than twelve brain cells if we win only one of our next seven games. We've been absolutely putrid for the last three years, and two close wins against completely rancid opposition in the last fortnight doesn't change the fact that we've a long way to go.

There is some list management required to ensure Scully becomes a Demon, but it doesn't have to be drastic. Newton and Buckley played games earlier this season, but that doesn't mean we were 'tanking' then any more than it would mean the same if they played against Fremantle.

Jerry, to be honest, I believe respect in football is an incredibly fleeting emotion often based on very little or past glories than linger longer than they should.

I also believe that a premiership is the only way for the MFC to claim any respect.