• Latest Podcast: Hawthorn

waynewussell

Where's Harrison Petty?

7 hours ago, Diamond_Jim said:

It could all be a CGI.... (I sometimes wonder if I am the only real person in a CGI World)

Or are you a CGI person in the real world.. 

k8DQE_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Edited by Ethan Tremblay

12 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

Thank god he's been found

Yep, was interested in his tracking with the team and possible contribution. He is fairly and highly recommended as a mid-tall and mobile utility. Great photo....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Diamond_Jim said:

But how can we be sure that it is really him... They can do wonders in this digital age.

It could all be a CGI.... (I sometimes wonder if I am the only real person in a CGI World)

What makes you think you are real?

6 minutes ago, old dee said:

What makes you think you are real?

mmmmmmmmm..... what can I say save that "I think therefore I am."

• Like 2

23 hours ago, willmoy said:

God, i read all of this...........

You’ve got him, haven’t you... you and your Traveling Wilmoys!!

Am i reading/seeing too much into these great pictures by our guys that the players seem to be  keen on this bloke's ability, by the way they are noticing the things he's doing so well at training??

8 hours ago, mauriesy said:

If he leaves I'll be heartbroken.

Boom boom !!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Diamond_Jim said:

mmmmmmmmm..... what can I say save that "I think therefore I am."

If you think, so therefore you are, then consider beyond this 3-dimensional existentialism that time travel was discovered simultaneously at different points in history. So therefore you were, might be now and will be in the future, so rejoice in that knowledge.

• Shocked 1

Harrison Petty
Harrison is a youngster we drafted at pick No.37 in the 2017 NAB AFL Draft. He comes from Wudinna on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. In his first few weeks at the club, he was building up in rehab, after he came to the club with a crack in his elbow. He rejoined the main group just before Christmas, where he had a few sessions. Overall, he’s doing a lot right so far.

7 hours ago, mauriesy said:

Harrison Petty
Harrison is a youngster we drafted at pick No.37 in the 2017 NAB AFL Draft. He comes from Wudinna on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia. In his first few weeks at the club, he was building up in rehab, after he came to the club with a crack in his elbow. He rejoined the main group just before Christmas, where he had a few sessions. Overall, he’s doing a lot right so far.

My updates stop dead at Petracca. You must be on NBN! ?

8 hours ago, CBDees said:

My updates stop dead at Petracca. You must be on NBN! ?

Frightening summation by Goodwin. 'A lot...' is a land measure. 'Much' or 'a good deal' would be preferred. Everyone has a 'crack' in their elbow .... it has a point of articulation with the humerus bone. Does he care? Communication from Goodwin to long-standing supporters and members of the MFC is equivalent to 2/7ths of 7/8ths of absolute BS. 

6 hours ago, Deemania since 56 said:

Frightening summation by Goodwin. 'A lot...' is a land measure. 'Much' or 'a good deal' would be preferred. Everyone has a 'crack' in their elbow .... it has a point of articulation with the humerus bone. Does he care? Communication from Goodwin to long-standing supporters and members of the MFC is equivalent to 2/7ths of 7/8ths of absolute BS. 

It's communication on the website actually. Meant for the MFC general public. Always going to be lightweight. If Goodwin gave away any real detail or inside info I for one would be shocked. It is what it is

Is Harrison Petty 'ready made'to play AFL footy? Would love to see him force his way into the team this season.

I have no doubt he will end up a great player, he has all the tools to be a superb KPD.

Petty will be alright. I wouldn't read too much into things being missed on the website, given this is the same club that missed pre season camp because it was all too hard. Maybe the I.T team are a bit precious too.

1 hour ago, Adzman said:

Petty will be alright. I wouldn't read too much into things being missed on the website, given this is the same club that missed pre season camp because it was all too hard. Maybe the I.T team are a bit precious too.

Could well be the case. I have noticed that the regularity and the content depth of the MFC site have significantly dropped since mid-last season. I am not talking about the volume of articles, just a missing depth and perception of members' interests in what is happening. Thank heavens for this Demonland site, fills the gaps and so often, raises the issues, concerns and interests of its contributors in what is generally a fairly pleasant atmospheric harmony. 

• Like 2