KC from Casey

Casey Demons 2018

1 minute ago, Frustrated Demon said:

Apart from the [censored] facilities it is way to far to travel especially when I travel west of Melbourne which is a pity.

It's closer than Darwin.

• Like 1

Just now, Matt Demon said:

It's closer than Darwin.

Would still rather fly to Darwin 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

VFL journo Paul Amy is reporting that the Casey Demons have recruited  North Launceston defender Jay Lockhart who won the medal as Tassie’s best player in the state match against the NEAFL last year.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Plenty of the developing youngsters have moved on. Frankston Dolphins to benefit from Development league demise. Hillard, Lovett, Ferreira & Zijai all at the Dolphins. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, spirit of norm smith said:

Plenty of the developing youngsters have moved on. Frankston Dolphins to benefit from Development league demise. Hillard, Lovett, Ferreira & Zijai all at the Dolphins. 

If they're relying on development league players to build their list 'norm' then the resurrection will be short lived.

Hardly a benefit...

First and foremost as a Demon I support the Casey Demons as it stands now.

As an Australian Rules follower of some 66 years I support the game foremost

As a result of the Frankston Dolphins online appeal for memberships to support their 2018 readmission to the 2018 VFL I joined.

An outlay if I recall of about $70 , which I considered to be in a really good cause.

I,m wrapped that they're in for 2018 as a traditional VFL club and that the support they've received from 2 legendary Hawks

Long live what remains of the VFL and a POX on the AFL 

• Like 4

Paul Amy also reporting that Riley D’Arcy from Dandenong Stingrays and Kyle Stainthorpe from Eastern Rangers are on board at Casey with more TAC Cuppers to come.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Big Kev said:

Me 3. 

What took you so long to admit it?

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:30 PM, spirit of norm smith said:

Will Stephenson from the 2017 Gippsland Power team is onboard at Casey for VFL 2018.  Young midfielder/small forward.  I was told he was disappointed not to get a rookie spot but excited to get a chance at Casey.  

Fantastic compact forward/onballer. Great pace, excellent kick for goal and from the same nursery as Josh Dunkley. Is a fierce tackler and goes at it very hard. Could surprise quite a few good judges. Has played some senior footy since he was only 15. A favourite son of the Sale F C.  Level headed but a hard nut and will go very well. One to watch.

Edited by Stillwaiting
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1