Sign in to follow this  
Demonland

Remove the Ads with a Demonland Subscription

With the new look website we are now offering a new Subscription service that allows for the removal of the Advertising peppered throughout this site.

All proceeds from your subscription go towards covering the costs associated with bringing you this website. Any gains from this will go back towards the club. Every now and again I pass some on to Nasher for the hard work that he does for us behind the scenes.

I have lowered the prices for the Lifetime and the Annual Membership and will leave those prices as is until Round 1 2016.

Previously a Lifetime Membership was $70 and as a special offer until Round 1 2016 I have lowered the price to $60.

The Annual membership was $30 and I have lowered that price to $25.

You can take out a Lifetime or Annual Subscription by either clicking the Store link below the Demonland banner, by clicking the Subscription icon on the right hand side of the Homepage or simply by following this link: http://demonland.com/forums/store/

If you are already a Lifetime or Annual Subscriber to Demonland and are feeling generous and would like to contribute again you can click the Store tab under the Demonland banner and then click the Donate button on the tab, click the Donate icon on the right hand side of the Homepage or by following this link: http://demonland.com/forums/clients/donations/

Thank you to those who have been generous enough to contribute in the past and to those that will do so in the future. I really do appreciate it.

Go Dees,

Andy

Thanks Andy. I was an Annual Member once upon a time. I really should just become a Lifetime Member. Thanks for all your hard work.

Thank you.

One further thing. You need to sign up an account with Demonland to be able to remove the advertising on this site. So if you are just a lurker and haven't joined Demonland and want to remove the ads on the site then please sign up and join us in discussing the Mighty Dees.

Hi Andy, 

Ive been getting email bounces from replying to your email.

If you are reading this, I can confirm that the subscription I bought does remove the adverts on the new site

Cheers Ross

Thanks Ross. I have to get Nasher to fix the email thing. 

Thank you for your support and it's great that it's working as advertised. 

If you too would like to remove the add from the site please take out a Demonland subscription. 

http://demonland.com/forums/store/

Happy to have gotten rid of the ads and to contribute a little to the great service you offer

Demonland aside, it seems that AFL in general has a long way to go in optimising the benefits that can be had from well-aligned advertising and promotions.  The link below is how soccer does things:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jAF2hZxdFRE

Have been meaning to do it for a long time now... But those f'ing ads were the last straw :)

Considering how much time I spend on this forum it was long overdue though...

Keep up the great work!

11 hours ago, KrazyJay said:

Have been meaning to do it for a long time now... But those f'ing ads were the last straw :)

Considering how much time I spend on this forum it was long overdue though...

Keep up the great work!

Thank you. 

It's the best way you can support the site.