issarab

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt supposed to say this, but I will

Ben Cousins will be delisted next week by the Eagles

And will definitely be in the PSD

So a good chance we will get him at pick 3.

Even if that is true, which I highly doubt, Richmond will most certainly grab him at #1.

Carlton obviously won't take him because of Judd.

Oh and PLEASE don't take Jolly back. He's as useful as the rest of the rucks we currently have.

I lvoe it how you complain about not doing anything to try to fix our rucks, yet say that we shouldn't have traded a high 2nd round pick for Johnson.

Jolly is an ordinary footballer. Wanted to leave, so we traded him while we still had him under contract. We traded him for a first round pick, which was used for Lynden Dunn, not Bell.

I also like it how you say that he is part of the best ruck duo in the league, yet then name 4 others who are better!!!

Simmonds also wanted to leave for more opportunities. There is a myth that he was traded for just Craig Ellis. He was traded for Ellis and pick 26 in a three way deal with Freo and the Dogs (Daniel Bandy being the other player involved). We didn't use this pick well, which is why people ignore it. But the deal in isolation was not that bad.

Jolly and Simmonds were victims of Jeff White's ability and ethic. He was such a good ruckman, and he was able to run out a whole game which was incredible. He was also very durable, which meant that the opportunities for the second ruckman were always limited. They both asked to be traded to get more game time.

We have not been hurt in the past in the ruck because White is such a warrior. But with White's career coming to an end soon, we need to develop ruckmen to come through the ranks.

Fair point Bob. Although a few things...as far as I know and I may be wrong, statistically Jolly and Everitt were the strongest for a ruck duo. As far as marks or goals I'm sure Port or Geelong had them. But this whole thing about Jolly being crap is very odd. I wouldn't call him a crap player, not when it is so hard to find mobile ruckmen.

Also PJ was very new when we got him and had done little in the ruck. I don’t see him ever taking over from White or whoever we get. And we never really groomed him as a ruck.

The simmonds trade seems terrible to me and always has. Just my opinion. And yes white is a warrior but football has changed. When he used to play full games it was not uncommon for ruckmen to play on the field from start to finish. But not anymore, he has been struggling with the workload, and just like friaser did it for a year and stuffed his body I think that whites time will be up quicker then it should.

As if Ben Cousins will get delisted.

Yze_Magic - I've been a member on this site a little over 24 hours and counted at least a dozen rubbish posts by you. Your ability to post dribble is astounding.

Please lift your game.

ummm...lol

ummm..ok.....we have #3

apologies

pays to read all dem little letters doesnt it !! :)

Not gana happen.. They lost part A of there champion midfield team, too lose cousins would be fatal for the eagles. Word around Wcoast is that the young boys look up to cousins due to his work rate at training and on game day

As if Ben Cousins will get delisted.

Yze_Magic - I've been a member on this site a little over 24 hours and counted at least a dozen rubbish posts by you. Your ability to post dribble is astounding.

Please lift your game.

You are going to look like a real idiot when he is delisted then, arent you?

And meanwhile, I will look like the genius that I am

But we both knew that already

I lvoe it how you complain about not doing anything to try to fix our rucks, yet say that we shouldn't have traded a high 2nd round pick for Johnson.

Jolly is an ordinary footballer. Wanted to leave, so we traded him while we still had him under contract. We traded him for a first round pick, which was used for Lynden Dunn, not Bell.

I also like it how you say that he is part of the best ruck duo in the league, yet then name 4 others who are better!!!

Simmonds also wanted to leave for more opportunities. There is a myth that he was traded for just Craig Ellis. He was traded for Ellis and pick 26 in a three way deal with Freo and the Dogs (Daniel Bandy being the other player involved). We didn't use this pick well, which is why people ignore it. But the deal in isolation was not that bad.

Jolly and Simmonds were victims of Jeff White's ability and ethic. He was such a good ruckman, and he was able to run out a whole game which was incredible. He was also very durable, which meant that the opportunities for the second ruckman were always limited. They both asked to be traded to get more game time.

We have not been hurt in the past in the ruck because White is such a warrior. But with White's career coming to an end soon, we need to develop ruckmen to come through the ranks.

Sorry about the Jolly/Bell/Dunn mistake, all I remebered is we did all right out of it. But you hit the nail right on the head about White.

So not only will the Eagles let themselves be shafted by those cheating pricks at carlscum for ju&$, but they will delist this bloke with no compensation? Your posts are always interesting to read, but contain more fluff than fact.

I'm not supposed to say this..but I will. Yze magic. You are the biggest sh$@*(@&t talker I have ever heard.

All last year, you blabbering about how melbourne will win the grand final after losing 8 straight and then that whole judd speech and now this about cousins.

You are clueless matey.

CLUELESS I SAY !!

It wouldn't be fair if they kept Kerr and delisted Cousins, atleast Cousins came out and admitted he had a problem and has tried to get back on track, gotta give the bloke a chance. But if anything fishy comes out of this Mainwairing death I'd say his career will be over as he will have no credibility

I'm pretty sure that Cousins hasn't admitted to anything.

Heard something about him not being ready to admit to anything because his therapist said he wasn't quite at the stage to apologise and right his wrongs.

Of course, the Weagles rushed him back into a eagles jumper in the mean time, so not everyone taking his recovery too seriously...

I'm not supposed to say this..but I will. Yze magic. You are the biggest sh$@*(@&t talker I have ever heard.

All last year, you blabbering about how melbourne will win the grand final after losing 8 straight and then that whole judd speech and now this about cousins.

You are clueless matey.

CLUELESS I SAY !!

Bookmarked

See you soon, young fella

You are clueless matey.

CLUELESS I SAY !!

Mate, lighten up! Grain of salt. ;)

Cousins asked for a drug test straigt away so he is most likely clean.

He did pass a test reported on news tonight, but

He could easily pass a Urine Drug Screen because they don't test for MDMA ( Ecstacy )

UDS screens Sympa Amine class, Barbiturate, Benzo, Cannabinoids, Cocaine, Opiate, Methadone

wtf...is this true about cousins going into the PSD, is there ANY truth behind the rumour at all?

Yes it is true

He will be delisted next week and is going to put himself in the PSD

Someone go and post this on BigFooty, seeing as it will be the only rumour that is posted there that turns out to be true

Oh, and tell them Yze_magic sent you

Yes it is true

He will be delisted next week and is going to put himself in the PSD

Someone go and post this on BigFooty, seeing as it will be the only rumour that is posted there that turns out to be true

Oh, and tell them Yze_magic sent you

Stoooop, youre killing me! :lol:

He did pass a test reported on news tonight, but

He could easily pass a Urine Drug Screen because they don't test for MDMA ( Ecstacy )

UDS screens Sympa Amine class, Barbiturate, Benzo, Cannabinoids, Cocaine, Opiate, Methadone

Thank you dr mick 2007 now i know. :rolleyes: