THE RUMOUR FILE

issarab

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest unstable punt
Despite the direction this thread has gone, I stand by my news that Cousins will be delisted

And I will bask in the glory when it happens

he will NOT be delisted, traded maybe

Alright..I'm sorry Y_M. I was the guy that said you're clueless. You are entertaining and funny. But you have a way with words that lures me in and makes me believe. Like the Judd story. I have never been so let down in my life. I am stupidly passionate about melbourne. Sorry if I have offended any others also.

XXOO

I thought Davey was going to play in the ruck since we should be trading Jamar and PJ :rolleyes:

Even though he is big I don't think PJ is a ruckman, though he could still become one. If we get Meesen I think we will still need to get another young ruckman late pick or as a rookie to develop. I still have interest in Stefan Martin, I think he has improvement in him.

Even though he is big I don't think PJ is a ruckman, though he could still become one. If we get Meesen I think we will still need to get another young ruckman late pick or as a rookie to develop. I still have interest in Stefan Martin, I think he has improvement in him.

I agree, and I think that the reason we are chasing Meesen and re-signing Jamar, is because Bailey recognises that PJ is no ruckman.

We seem to favour rookie- listing promising ruckman. I have no problem with doing that again this year, and maybe Stefan Martin is the one.

We seem to favour rookie- listing promising ruckman. I have no problem with doing that again this year, and maybe Stefan Martin is the one.

Plenty of AFL rucks have come of the rookie list, and it makes sense since they generally take a while to develop.

Alright..I'm sorry Y_M. I was the guy that said you're clueless. You are entertaining and funny. But you have a way with words that lures me in and makes me believe. Like the Judd story. I have never been so let down in my life. I am stupidly passionate about melbourne. Sorry if I have offended any others also.

XXOO

haha

All good mate!

I would never be offended by anything said to me on an internet forum! And trust me, I have had plenty of things said to me

GO DEMONS

ps. Thanks for thugs and kisses :lol:

Don't know about Martin, but I agree with the general picture you're painting.

I see PJ as a tall-defender and part-time ruckman. And frankly I see him doing it well, too.

I agree, and I think that the reason we are chasing Meesen and re-signing Jamar, is because Bailey recognises that PJ is no ruckman.

Spot on Jaded, & he needs more time & work, in progress.

Dappa Dan - Formerly Demon magik (I can see why you changed your name, but its not a change for the better). Apologies but I'm not accustomed to outrageous fabrication. If that's what makes you tick then YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE BUDDY.

- Demon_magik was a name that was getting me confused with Davey_magik, since I joined later I decided to change my nickname to what it is in real life (A reference to a movie quote). It's called decorum, maybe look the word up. What makes me tick? Mate you don't know me from a bar of soap. You wanna know? ask around. Need I remind you you've been here a heartbeat?

Sorry but I've never heard of someone thriving on zero accountability, until now.. you have a real way with words.

Hardly surprising that the infantile little jerk misses the point of my post is it? I was referring to internet forums. EVERYONE on here is unaccountable. You can join, put up any name you like and the worst you'll EVER see is more words posted in opposition, or in your case, as an insult. There are a select few here who KNOW all we have within this site is our online persona, and there are even fewer who would like to be taken seriously and be HELD ACCOUNTABLE for what they say. I am one of those. You are not. Fact.

No need to defend his character, he's a big boy. Im sure he can do it himself.

He can. He never does. He knows twits like you are incapable of understanding what it is he is trying to do. Note that no-one ever said he was the BEST poster. Only that he's the most entertaining.

If you think I'm out of line you haven't seen anything yet.

Oh for the love of....

Is that supposed to be a threat? Could you come up with more ways to sound like a complete tool? What are you going to bring into disrepute now? My lack of grammatical etiquette? Mate, I dunno if you've been on 'land and not posted, but this is the way it works here... and everywhere on these things. You wanna take exception to something I've written by all means do it in a PM, if you know what that is. If not, stop wasting people's time. Fair dinkum, there are some d%&ks on this forum, but at least they stand up and try to argue a point with sense... go and get an education, or run along to puntroadend where they eat their own or something...

There's one every couple of months isn't there...

Rumours on SEN that we are trading pick 4 for Fevola, and that pick 3 +4 will be traded to WC for Judd.

Lets hope that like most rumours on SEN, it turns out to be [censored]!

I'll throw a hissy fit if that happens :angry:

these the same people who said Verte-Mort was heading our way !!! :rolleyes::lol:

Rumours on SEN that we are trading pick 4 for Fevola, and that pick 3 +4 will be traded to WC for Judd.

Lets hope that like most rumours on SEN, it turns out to be [censored]!

Was it a caller, or that d!ckhead Finey.

After listening to SEN for an entire week waiting to hear about Judd, I concluded that the station is tabloid journalism at its finest

It is like bigfooty.com on the air

Ill never tune in again