Maynard must get at least four weeks

leave it to deever

19 hours ago, Supreme_Demon said:

I have come back.

I apologise for my nasty comments.

They went too far and I shouldn't have sunk to the level of a Collingwood supporter.

I am sorry to any who found what I said crude, unpleasant and vindictive.

I shouldn't post on Demonland when drunk and angry. Lesson learned.

All been there. Nice post.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

And just let it slide? We’ll all just forget it never happened then, is that what you think should happen? If that’s how you feel, good on you, I wish I could say the same but I can’t. And this is the only place I can go to express my abject anger with that thug and Collingwood and their little b!ttch aka the AFL.

Please DON’T delete this thread, Andy. 

I don't think anyone here will or could forget WCW. But just maybe it's time for healing instead of continually picking at the wound.

I think I disliked the AFL far more for their inaction on this than Maynard for doing the deed. But my sincere hope and energy is focused all at Gus and his healing - so much so that I don't have a lot of energy left to waste on the AFL and that knuckle-dragger Maynard.  

• Like 4
  • Clap 1

2 hours ago, Neil Crompton said:

I don't think anyone here will or could forget WCW. But just maybe it's time for healing instead of continually picking at the wound.

I think I disliked the AFL far more for their inaction on this than Maynard for doing the deed. But my sincere hope and energy is focused all at Gus and his healing - so much so that I don't have a lot of energy left to waste on the AFL and that knuckle-dragger Maynard.  

I agree in part Neil.  Maynard was something of an unwitting, careless pawn in the affair.  I do believe there was sincerity in his visit to Guss in the following days.

But I simply can't forget or move on from the way their supporters started the "Collingwood" chant as Guss still lay their motionless on the ground or the way Eddie McGuire carried on "justice has been served" style when he got off at the tribunal.  Tasteless, brain dead (pardon the pun) and uncaring response from all of those aforementioned.

This thread needs to stay alive throughout the whole of next season at the minimum.

Edited by Rodney (Balls) Grinter
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Clap 3

On 10/2/2023 at 1:15 PM, WalkingCivilWar said:

Poor Maynard is apparently the victim in all this, not Angus who caused all this stress on the poor guy 😡😡😡😡😡

On 10/5/2023 at 1:37 PM, Phil C said:

Maybe time to delete this thread Andy? It’s pretty toxic tbh. 

Not half as toxic as that lizard Maynard, and the AFL acquiescing in their total hypocrisy.  

• Love 1
  • Clap 1

7 minutes ago, Jumping Jack Clennett said:

What I find hard to digest is that that violent miscreant actually won them the premiership. If he hadn’t pole-axed Gus, we probably would have won the flag.

A bit like ‘58….violence wins.

I hope their chooks turn into emus and kick their dunny doors down.

Karma doesnt exist in footy.

Had a good giggle at your barry mckenzie insult,  havent heard that one in a while!

• Like 1

I’ve just been told by my Pies supporter husband that this piece of scum just won the Darren Millane trophy for best clubman. Second year in a row. 🤮🤮

• Vomit 2

24 minutes ago, jane02 said:

I’ve just been told by my Pies supporter husband that this piece of scum just won the Darren Millane trophy for best clubman. Second year in a row. 🤮🤮

That [censored] me off so much I'm on the edge of making a drink-driving joke. It would not be funny.

• Angry 1

On 10/8/2023 at 10:17 PM, Little Goffy said:

That [censored] me off so much I'm on the edge of making a drink-driving joke. It would not be funny.

Or a joke about ‘The Tunnel’ but we are way too polite.

On 10/8/2023 at 8:49 PM, jane02 said:

And Maynard’s acceptance speech started with 

“hi.  I was delayed. I was just taking a [censored]”. 

Classy guy 🤮🤮🤮

Edited by spirit of norm smith
Papa India sierra sierra
  • Vomit 5

• 2 months later...

8 minutes ago, Rocknroll said:

Let's drop this during the first cricket test.  Because we are a bunch of cowards

Surprised they didn't save the press release for Christmas Day.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Clap 1

8 minutes ago, Super Sub Schache said:

Too little too late.

I’ve said from the start, the issue wasn’t the attempted smother it was the bump he turned it into after he missed the ball.

I suspect it was a bump he was aiming to deliver all along, poorly disguised as a smother.

Even Hamilton Burger could have gotten a conviction in this case.

Shows how poorly the AFL handled it.

• Like 5
  • Clap 2
  • Angry 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.