Death Riding Fremantle 2023 - Feathered Cap Edition

adonski

1 hour ago, BangBnagBang said:

Why is it some people have to be grammer police. Won wonders what they do in there spare tyme.

First, spelling ain't grammar.

For the record, something else that gives me the irrits is the fact that almost no-one knows the difference between "less" (which relates to quantity), and "fewer" (which relates to number). These two are messed up constantly, as in "we have less games at the 'G", or whatever.

And, BBB, rest assured it doesn't take any spare time at all, merely seconds, and most of the time I let it go but every now and then I can't resist. I'll try to avoid policing you next time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, BangBnagBang said:

Why is it some people have to be grammer police. Won wonders what they do in there spare tyme.

It’s cald try ing 2 feel soup-erior & making Otha’s feel bad 4 there bad gramma, and there spelling mes-takes. 

desrespectful and beeing asssss-wholes. Me thinks!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Demonsterative said:

It’s cald try ing 2 feel soup-erior & making Otha’s feel bad 4 there bad gramma, and there spelling mes-takes. 

desrespectful and beeing asssss-wholes. Me thinks!! 

c'mon now, demonster, pull your socks up.   someone with sloppy spelling/grammar is well on their way to becoming another car salesman, estate agent, drummer or green's senator ... and we wouldn't wish that on you. 🥴

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, pitmaster said:

First, spelling ain't grammar.

For the record, something else that gives me the irrits is the fact that almost no-one knows the difference between "less" (which relates to quantity), and "fewer" (which relates to number). These two are messed up constantly, as in "we have less games at the 'G", or whatever.

And, BBB, rest assured it doesn't take any spare time at all, merely seconds, and most of the time I let it go but every now and then I can't resist. I'll try to avoid policing you next time.

Here's my tuppence worth on this matter.

If you are writing some sort of formal document or academic submission then accuracy in spelling and grammar is vital.

However, on platforms like Demonland it's more about people being able to comfortably and confidently express their opinions on a subject they are no doubt passionate about.

Provided the meaning of their submission is clear, I see no good reason to dampen their enthusiasm with unnecessary pedantry.

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Clap 4
  • Thinking 1

Freo now 4th last on the live ladder. 

Who on here had them as a sleeping giant after we lost to them? And was like ‘they won’t be worried about the 70 point loss to GWS?’

They are soon to be 7 and 10 unless they pull off their best H&A victory ever Sat arvo.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, rpfc said:

Freo now 4th last on the live ladder. 

Who on here had them as a sleeping giant after we lost to them? And was like ‘they won’t be worried about the 70 point loss to GWS?’

They are soon to be 7 and 10 unless they pull off their best H&A victory ever Sat arvo.

Not a chance, they are missing 3 - 4 players from their best 22.

1 minute ago, titan_uranus said:

Dogs’ next 3 are Essendon, GWS, Richmond. 

Are they in danger of missing the 8?

Let’s hope so. I cannot stand them. On the other hand, I would love to play them in a final…

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

Edited by Jaded No More

12 minutes ago, Rodney (Balls) Grinter said:

Go Sawannies you good thing!!

Loving the death ride.

It's the gift that keeps giving - every second match has some bearing on the ride!

Like the freo circle of death

• Like 4