AFLW: Rd 03 vs North Melbourne

3 minutes ago, Hell Bent said:

Best qtr of footy the girls have ever played. Standard is excellent from both teams. 

Best quarter of AFLW I’ve ever seen, full stop!

• Like 6

Hardly surprising North came back, they are very good and very fit.  If we match their intensity I think we can win. Our backline was a wobbly, Daisy’s kick-outs, Birch’s missed marks.  It’s the North pressure.  Go Dee girls.

Just now, binman said:

Terrific game of footy.

Great win, particularly given paxman was not as prolific as normal and daisy was a bit off in the first 3 quarters (but terrific in the last).

Go dees

Winners stand up when needed.

Daisy is a winner.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deestar9 said:

They was so good to watch ...they have improved enormously & you can certainly see the difference when the teams that were the inauguration teams play. I can honestly say there is a great future for AFLW !!!

AFLW will silence almost every doubter a decade from now, if the current improvement curve continues.

I was a doubter at first, and early on the skills were garbage.

Jesus the improvement has been huge. It's not just an enjoyable game because they wear the Dees colours any more. They have some serious skills and toughness considering their time in the game.

Bloody impressive.

• Like 5