Dustin Martin Case Concluded

daisycutter

Was too drunk to remember, accepted that he used foul language, that doesn't mean he threatened to kill her with a chopstick. FFS. The media blown this one WAY out of proportion. Luckily for the AFL, GIl had a good read on the situation, he doesn't just jump at shadows.

No, you said there was no evidence, there was evidence, It was just not accepted, when the woman refused to sign a statement for the police. Wonder why that happened? By the way, the woman works for channel 7, do you know which sport they are involved with. Dusty has some interesting family and friends too.

• Like 5

No, you said there was no evidence, there was evidence, It was just not accepted, when the woman refused to sign a statement for the police. Wonder why that happened? By the way, the woman works for channel 7, do you know which sport they are involved with. Dusty has some interesting family and friends too.

I think the truth lies in here somewhere...

"Don't say anything and you will be left alone..."

absolute joke.
Chris Gayle, compliments girl (albeit sexually), fined $10,000 and question marks hang above the future of him in the BBL.

Dustin Martin threatens to stab a girl with chopsticks, Richmond fine him $5,000. Surely only because they felt they had to.  

Quite right.  Forget about the Police.  The correct way to deal with this is to raise a lynch mob - I'll go & supply the torches  

Quite right.  Forget about the Police.  The correct way to deal with this is to raise a lynch mob - I'll go & supply the torches  

I''ll supply the chopsticks ( too soon ?)

A Victoria Police statement said: “Detectives from Stonnington Criminal Investigation Unit have conducted an extensive investigation after reports a woman was threatened by a man at a Chapel Street restaurant in Windsor on 5 December.”

After reviewing CCTV footage and speaking to all parties involved, including numerous independent witnesses at the restaurant on the night, investigators determined that no criminal offence took place."

Dustin is a DH - on that we can all agree. However, the above statement is pretty clear - end of story.

What's the point of having CCTV footage if it keeps on walking away all the time?

a lot of assumption in there red, unless you have heard the unofficial statements.

no one resorts to the stand over threats without feeling intimidated themselves, in some fashion.  I have seen nothing in any of the vision I've witnessed in 'martin', even in U-18's,  to feel he is a violent person likely to explode.   I see the persona of a little intimidated kid inside him trying hard to exist in an adult world, using the tools taught him as he grew within a bubble of abuse... he seems to me a young fella struggling thru a myriad of bad lessons learnt,  which are now his auto default,  in defensive moments.

he is the victim of his upbringing,  'x'  with some genes inherited...  he is struggling with how to be a man, whilst trying hard not to get belittled...  defaults to old ways learnt, but verbally.

what this woman did,  is unknown at this time, to me...  there is always 2 to tango.

Edited by dee-luded

a lot of assumption in there red, unless you have heard the unofficial statements.

no one resorts to the stand over threats without feeling intimidated themselves, in some fashion.  I have seen nothing in any of the vision I've witnessed in 'martin', even in U-18's,  to feel he is a violent person likely to explode.   I see the persona of a little intimidated kid inside him trying hard to exist in an adult world, using the tools taught him as he grew within a bubble of abuse... he seems to me a young fella struggling theu a myriad of bad lessons learnt which are his default in defensive moments.

he is the victim of his upbringing,  'x'  with some genes inherited...  he is struggling with how to be a man, whilst trying hard not to get belittled...  defaults to old ways learnt, but verbally.

what this woman did is unknown at this time, to me...  there is always 2 to tango.

Probably the most ignorant thing I've EVER read on Demonland.

Martin is now the victim and was feeling intimated. FMD.

• Like 3

A Victoria Police statement said: “Detectives from Stonnington Criminal Investigation Unit have conducted an extensive investigation after reports a woman was threatened by a man at a Chapel Street restaurant in Windsor on 5 December.”

After reviewing CCTV footage and speaking to all parties involved, including numerous independent witnesses at the restaurant on the night, investigators determined that no criminal offence took place."

Dustin is a DH - on that we can all agree. However, the above statement is pretty clear - end of story.

I haven't followed this at all, but if the above is the compete story, why has the club fined him?

Maybe you could enlighten us on what the AFL was supposed to do.

The only fact established seems to be that Martin was intoxicated & was asked to leave the premises.  

Another fact, is that he has admitted using foul language towards her.

And another fact, is that he admits being so drunk he just can't remember anything else, like whether he intimidated her or threatened her.

• Like 1

aybe you could enlighten us on what the AFL was supposed to do.

The only fact established seems to be that Martin was intoxicated & was asked to leave the premises.  

Put it this way, the AFL has the reputation of dealing with things as conveniently and expediently as possible

geez you are so simple stuie... he's not the vivtim of this initial encounter with this woman, (although he may well be the victim of public retribution from this encounter?),  but he is the victim of his inner-demons,  those taught/handed down to him from his old environment as he grew as a lad..  the fact he has not physically hit anyone, that I've heard of at least, in public, is testament him.

geez you are so simple stuie... he's not the vivtim of this initial encounter with this woman, (although he may well be the victim of public retribution from this encounter?),  but he is the victim of his inner-demons,  those taught/handed down to him from his old environment as he grew as a lad..  the fact he has not physically hit anyone, that I've heard of at least, in public, is testament him.

Oh ok, sorry my bad, he should be congratulated for the lofty standards of not publicly bashing anyone yet....

Bikies say hello...

Oh hang on...

and all that starts somewhere in young kids heads...  dusty that I'm aware has NOT gone down that road of crime & violence, other than make one or two mistakes as he comes out of the tunnel of aggression.

anyone who has been sent thru that tunnel of hate & aggression who gets to the other end without blemish is unnatural.  he looks a good character to me who occasionally slips back verbally.

Edited by dee-luded

When the victim did not give a signed statement to the police this was going to go no further. 

Totally agree SWYL.

Actually know someone with inside knowledge of  this investigation and the only reason it didn't go further was the victim not wanting it to.

Her refusing to provide a signed statement stopped this in it's tracks.

• Like 3

Totally agree SWYL.

Actually know someone with inside knowledge of  this investigation and the only reason it didn't go further was the victim not wanting it to.

& we still do not know the preceedings to it all... 

what this woman did,  is unknown at this time, to me...  there is always 2 to tango.

Ill address the first line - yeah there is a lot of assumption

And as to the bottom statement - if you are saying "it takes 2 to tango"  - when it comes to violence or intimidation  - I strongly disagree - you are making huge assumptions there as well.

• Like 1

Made you look like a royal [censored]!

Ill address the first line - yeah there is a lot of assumption

And as to the bottom statement - if you are saying "it takes 2 to tango"  - when it comes to violence or intimidation  - I strongly disagree - you are making huge assumptions there as well.

are you saying it takes 3 (or more) to tango, moonie?

Totally agree SWYL.

and according to another insider her story didn't gel on some counts with other witness statements. make of that what you will.