Frawley arrival announced a little early ...

Going early was funny. But ripping down the post to admit you'd made a boo boo was even funnier.

When will the world realise that once something is out it is out? How often do people remove stuff off the Internet to try to conceal something? Don't they know about screen capture? Pulling them just makes you look sneaky / dishonest / guilty / stupid / take your pick.

• Like 6

Hope it all goes pear shaped on him.

has already started I would have thought :)

Going early was funny. But ripping down the post to admit you'd made a boo boo was even funnier.

When will the world realise that once something is out it is out? How often do people remove stuff off the Internet to try to conceal something? Don't they know about screen capture? Pulling them just makes you look sneaky / dishonest / guilty / stupid / take your pick.

Nice post Norm Smith's Curse.

I tweeted your post to stir the pot through twitterverse amognst the journos.

Eventhough the Dawks may have been trying to be respectful by taking it down, I like Tony Tea's post above considering it as sneaky so I thought I'de get in early... and it worked!

Many considering it as sneaky or a "different set of rules for the hawks". Stuff the bast****

• Like 1