2014 GRAND FINAL GAME DAY

Whispering_Jack

David King on Pox footy tipped the Sydney "AFL eqaulisation" Swan's by 60 odd points, this Expert is an utter squeezer.. The BUDDY factor is merde right now so I dislike the Hawk but the Swans can go get stuffed. Come on the May Blooms!

demoneyes, you should not venture onto the GF day thread. Remember last year!?

I have no memory of last year. I don't think i even remember yesterday!

Melbourne would be doing better than Sydney so far.

Wow. Let's not make calls we can't back up.

Melbourne would be 149 points down by now.

Sydney are looking shocking, and I'm so torn because I hate Hawthorn so much but don't want a team like Sydney to win on the principle that it's unfair that clubs can buy their way to premiership success. But then I love Kennedy and Malceski so much.

Fave moment so far was Buddy calling Lake an f'ing c-word. Clearly picked up on TV if you can read lips.

Wow. Let's not make calls we can't back up.

Melbourne would be 149 points down by now.

Sydney are looking shocking, and I'm so torn because I hate Hawthorn so much but don't want a team like Sydney to win on the principle that it's unfair that clubs can buy their way to premiership success. But then I love Kennedy and Malceski so much.

Fave moment so far was Buddy calling Lake an f'ing c-word. Clearly picked up on TV if you can read lips.

Gary Rohan wouldn't get a game at Melbourne.

Why they left Mitchell playing reserves I will never know.

• Like 1

Where is the Swan's midfield? Tippett having a shocker. Just saw Langford's goal, give me a break! This is a training run.

Looking forward to next year when Roos can create a few more stories like Jetta, by picking up delisted or rookied talent at other clubs and turning them into brilliant role players.

Don't the Swans have 6 former rookie players in their team today? That's no coincidence.

Looking forward to next year when Roos can create a few more stories like Jetta, by picking up delisted or rookied talent at other clubs and turning them into brilliant role players.

Don't the Swans have 6 former rookie players in their team today? That's no coincidence.

And the Hawks top up their list with some experienced depth players. They haven't got a weakness in any position!

We're a happy team at Hawthorn
We're the Mighty Fighting Hawks.
We love our Club, and we play to win,
Riding the bumps with a grin (at Hawthorn).
Come what may, you'll find us striving
Team work is the thing that talks,
One for all and all for one
Is the way we play at Hawthorn.
We are the Mighty Fighting Hawks.

That is what the MFC should aspire to.

For today Go Hawks

We're a happy team at Hawthorn

We're the Mighty Fighting Hawks.

We love our Club, and we play to win,

Riding the bumps with a grin (at Hawthorn).

Come what may, you'll find us striving

Team work is the thing that talks,

One for all and all for one

Is the way we play at Hawthorn.

We are the Mighty Fighting Hawks.

That is what the MFC should aspire to.

For today Go Hawks

Thanks OD. Didn't know we should be aspiring to win a Premiership. Or were you just talking about that atrocious club song?

• Like 1

I'll reserve judgement on the future of the AFL to after this year's FA and trade season. If it goes the way I'm expecting, I'll lose almost all interest. I'd almost expect an outcry from supporters begging the AFL to introduce new rules restricting top 6 teams from picking up free agents. Either that, or removing the dilluting of free agency compensation for lower teams. A team in the bottom 6 losing their best player should be able to pick up free agents without having their compensation (eg. pick 3 for Frawley) reduced. Otherwise, what hope do they have of getting off the bottom?

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.