David Mundy

Alcho Dee

Turns 30 during the season next year. I'm sure he'll want to dash all hopes of winning a premiership (or even making the finals again) in his career

Turns 30 during the season next year. I'm sure he'll want to dash all hopes of winning a premiership (or even making the finals again) in his career

The right coin might change his mind :).

My mail is Mundy and Frawley will both be at Hawthorn next year as they're trying to extend their premiership window, that's coming from a well informed 25 year member

My mail is Mundy and Frawley will both be at Hawthorn next year as they're trying to extend their premiership window, that's coming from a well informed 25 year member

Free agency will stop what the draft was intended to do. Dumb move by the AFL?

• Like 1

Free agency will stop what the draft was intended to do. Dumb move by the AFL?

all free agency is going to achieve in my opinion is keeping the strong clubs up the top for longer and the week clubs hoping they can develop their players well to get anywhere

• Like 2

Oh, well if they have been a member for 25 years, that obviously shows how trustworthy they are as a source...

WTF?

we need another 2-3 Dom Tysons.

Young (20 years old)- check

Immediate impact- check

Leading by example-check

Star potential- check

Where do you get them from though?

Not too many clubs getting around with surplus top 10 draft picks they'd be willing to trade...

Maybe us?

Immediate impact- check

Leading by example-check

Star potential- check

He looks very good. Confidence is through the roof. Will improve with time. Hopefully he doesn't get Melbourne'd.

Where do you get them from though?

Not too many clubs getting around with surplus top 10 draft picks they'd be willing to trade...

Maybe us?

i'm sure Roosy and the recruiting team will be working on something now, especially with what seems like the sad inevitability of Frawley leaving (don't blame him, he has given the club so much time) and Clark retiring freeing up a lot of cap space.

Oh, well if they have been a member for 25 years, that obviously shows how trustworthy they are as a source...

WTF?

It shows that he would know, all he said to me when i spoke to him was they're chasing Frawley and Mundy very hard and are very confident they will get them

Immediate impact- check

Leading by example-check

Star potential- check

Lachie Plowman

Adam Trelor

Dylan Shiel

Kristen Jacksh

Jono O'rourke

Jonothan Patton

Edited by Sassy

Don't give one [censored] if Frawley leave. Good on him he bloody deserves some success. He is tired. Just look at his lack of endeavour. Let's chase some 24-26 yr old players and delist about 12-14 of our current list and start fresh. Too many mental scars. the players are completely, mentally head [censored] from years of being humiliated

No he will not help us long term, Daniel Cross whilet older is a different type, not on the same coin as Mundy would command. Daisy Thomas is not what Carlton needed and we should learn the same, Mundy and Thomas are the icing on the cake when you are in the Premiership window.

Players who we need to look at are 22-26 years of age or similar to Tyson who have had 2 years in the system and not getting regular game time. Pretty sure Roos and his department will be having a good look at all other lists and VFL games targetting players as he did at Sydney such as

Kennedy, Mcglynn, Richards, Mattner, Mumford, Shaw and the like

• Like 1

Its not just about the money Song.

On field success will make it easier to recruit better players.

Would rather:

Josh Thomas

Tom Sheridan - No

Hayden Crozier - Not sure about this kid shown bits but not what I think we need

Jordan Schroder

George Horlin-Smith - yes

Dylan Shiel - yes

Devon Smith - yes

Matt Buntine

Jono O'Rourke - yes

Will Hoskin-Elliot

Jed Anderson - absolutley has a bit of mongrel about him

Shaun Atley

Harry Cunningham