• IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Posting unsubstantiated rumours on this website is strictly forbidden.

Demonland has made the difficult decision to not permit this platform to be used to discuss & debate the off-field issues relating to the Melbourne Football Club including matters currently being litigated between the Club & former Board members, board elections, the issue of illicit drugs in footy, the culture at the club & the personal issues & allegations against some of our players & officials ...

We do not take these issues & this decision lightly & of course we believe that these serious matters affecting the club we love & are so passionate about are worthy of discussion & debate & I wish we could provide a place where these matters can be discussed in a civil & respectful manner.

However these discussions unfortunately invariably devolve into areas that may be defamatory, libelous, spread unsubstantiated rumours & can effect the mental health of those involved. Even discussion & debate of known facts or media reports can lead to finger pointing, blame & personal attacks.

The repercussion is that these discussions can open this website, it’s owners & it’s users to legal action & may result in this website being forced to shutdown.

Our moderating team are all volunteers & cannot moderate the forum 24/7 & as a consequence problematic content that contravenes our rules & standards may go unnoticed for some time before it can be removed.

We reserve the right to delete posts that offend against our above policy & indeed, to ban posters who are repeat offenders or who breach our code of conduct.

WE HAVE BUILT A FANTASTIC ONLINE COMMUNITY AT DEMONLAND OVER THE PAST 23 YEARS & WE WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS THE CLUB WE LOVE & ARE SO PASSIONATE ABOUT.

Thank you for your continued support & understanding. Go Dees.

R.I.P. Demonology

Are you suggesting Judee is involved in the takeover as well? So that makes, George On the Outer, Judee, Nineteen and the [censored]'s?

Yes, now an admin there.

She and others formed a D2D group, without consulting other volunteers, met with P.Jackson claiming to represent us and set up websites and other things.

Any volunteer that doesn't like what they are doing are on the outer.

Yes, now an admin there.

She and others formed a D2D group, without consulting other volunteers, met with P.Jackson claiming to represent us and set up websites and other things.

Any volunteer that doesn't like what they are doing are on the outer.

has there been some attempt to inform the club about this?? they need to know the truth of the matter

• Like 2

has there been some attempt to inform the club about this?? they need to know the truth of the matter

The club has said to me, in writing, that they are actively trying to discourage Michael from being involved in the volunteers program and that they are working with Geoff on this matter.

Looks like they are not being straight with me or Geoff isn't being straight with them about what is going on.

Which it is, I don't know.

So what you're saying is if they have beef with a certain poster then they could cross reference a posters email address from the Demonology database and the MFC Membership database and potentially get access to all your private details such as name and address, credit card info etc? This is very worrying.

Not sure about credit card info. Don't think the club would be that stupid. Plus you would be caught very quickly by the banks. I guess you could sell email addresses, names etc. to other telemarketing companies. Can't see that as their motive though.

The club has said to me, in writing, that they are actively trying to discourage Michael from being involved in the volunteers program and that they are working with Geoff on this matter.

Looks like they are not being straight with me or Geoff isn't being straight with them about what is going on.

time for a social/tabloid media blitz?

I would not be surprised if the club was all over this by 10am tomorrow.

I don't understand why the D2D group didn't just start their own site rather than hijack another well-established site?

time for a social/tabloid media blitz?

I would love to write directly to P. Jackson about some serious issues as the staff at the club have fobbed me off, say they take them serious and PJ wants it fixed and nothing happens.

I can't believe he approves of the slapstick handling of these issues, but believe he just doesn't know and think that he should.

Email address anyone(the club staff won't give it)?

I would not be surprised if the club was all over this by 10am tomorrow.

I don't understand why the D2D group didn't just start their own site rather than hijack another well-established site?

Staff at the club have made it clear that anything that happens on a independent club website has nothing to do with them.

But when the group taking over the site claims official links to the club?http://www.d2d.net.au/d2d-faqs

The club must act on this.

I brought this up about an individual claiming to represent the club, letting them know who he was (not just an online alias) and the staff again said they can't do anything about someone claiming to represent them online on an independent site.

Anyone with PJ's email address, please PM me

looking at recent posts there, I would say judee definatley on the "dark side"

Just had my first post removed on demonology, which had nothing offensive in it...

will keep my email the same on ology atm, i want to see what crap i get from them, adds to the arsenal of information for the counterattack to free ology up again...

Careful though - you may find yourself in a position where you are unable to log in to change your active email when you do decide to change it...

Be aware that if you change your email, your account details there still display and retain the old one as well.

Very odd behaviour, but that's the way it seems to work.

yeah, just saw that...

lucky the old email they have for me was incorrect anyway...

did decide to change my real name on there though (kept same screen name, which is not the one i use on here, which i wont mention unless the [censored] boys are reading)

welcome to 'ology, andrew demetreau...

I haven't posted on Demonology for 4 or 5 years and you still want to blame for your failings.

Interesting that; I didn't do the walk to the G this year because I took my wife and she didn't want to get her there too early. Not sure who you were talking too.

Sorry Robbie I thought I'd replied to you yesterday...It was at least 2 or maybe 3 years ago and just in passing at that. No biggy. Why dont we just leave the past to Ology and press on.?

I'm away pretty much until next season anyway and dont imagine I'll be doing much here but read others posts and I do enjoy your thoughts about MFC.

. I seem to have less time to indulge in retirement. than I had when WE argued

Don't think that will help if you are a MFC member. They are part of the membership telemarketing group, so I assume they have access to all members details.

Thats pretty scary that they are working at the club in a telemarketing capacity. If they can stuff up a fan site in 2 days they could do a lot of brand damage to the club if they are allowed.

Can someone contact the club to ensure these clowns are kept in check??

• Like 1

seems clear to me that Demonology will become the forum for d2d.

They'll "help" the club by pushing membership whilst pocketing any cash generated from page impressions and ad clicks.

Blokes this shady always have an agenda they don't share.

Judee and Nineteen are decent people with years of service to the club and Ology. Im certain theyve been sucked in by a pair of used car salesmen.

• Like 3

seems clear to me that Demonology will become the forum for d2d.

They'll "help" the club by pushing membership whilst pocketing any cash generated from page impressions and ad clicks.

Blokes this shady always have an agenda they don't share.

Judee and Nineteen are decent people with years of service to the club and Ology. Im certain theyve been sucked in by a pair of used car salesmen.

Judee sits in front of me at the football and you would never meet a more genuine person; she it totally devoted to the club and would never knowingly try to cause it, or the supporters, any harm.

I cannot believe that she would be aware of the issues behind this, Judee would be appalled at the behaviour of some on the site over the last few years, and it has been vey ordinary, she may have been suckered in to believing that this is for the club and in the best interests of the club.