2014 Membership Renewal

I am the only MFC supporter I know in a territory full of Beagles and Shocker supporters.

There always needs to be someone prepared to enlighten the uneducated and ill-informed masses.

So I will be renewing next year and may get the wife a membership for Xmas as a special treat LOL

If no one hears from me on Demonland after Xmas it may be because the wife did not like her present.

• Like 1

I am the only MFC supporter I know in a territory full of Beagles and Shocker supporters.

There always needs to be someone prepared to enlighten the uneducated and ill-informed masses.

So I will be renewing next year and may get the wife a membership for Xmas as a special treat LOL

If no one hears from me on Demonland after Xmas it may be because the wife did not like her present.

I would prefer to hear from you after Christmas TBF

Do yourself a favour Buy her some good perfume

• Like 1

I would prefer to hear from you after Christmas TBF

Do yourself a favour Buy her some good perfume

Does perfume come in blue and red?

Paying for the MFC membership is like owning a couple of 1970's Ford V8's, throwing good money after bad!

I will be throwing my money away again and so will the other 4 members of my family.

yeah im gunna renew for next year , soooo cash free this year , I kid you not , , been a shocker , , I see FORD are introducing a heated

boot lid in their new cars this year ? its so you don't get cold hands pushing it home on a cold night , cheers , go dees

That's a very nice sentiment PH.

Thanks mate. He passed in 09 and I finally got my act together in 2011..

As a kid my old man signed me up every year from about 99 to 2005..

Used to love going to see the wiz nietz and the Ox dominate sides!

Hopefully that'll be Dawes Clark and hogan next year!

That was a bit too quick bb, hope your Mrs and not you uses it.

Its Blue and Red what possible harm is there in using it?

That was a bit too quick bb, hope your Mrs and not you uses it.

trust me, this Ogre wears no parfumery !! lol

dash of A/S occasionally is as far at that goes .

I can see your line of thought about this, therefore dont take it as a personal attack, as its your money Ralph, you have every right to invest ,spend, waste it on anything of your choosing. But the AFL wont be sweating on Mr dee-luded and Co holding them to ransom.

The AFL will be more intent on bailing out the MFC or any other club, IF it sees 60,000 fans at the G, and their team is under performing, if a team only gets 6.000 per game game, they wont be thinking if they help, the club members will re-sign. It will more likely see it as whats the point, we invest XX amount into this club,and dont get return for our investment.

As hard as it is to watch the garbage played week in week out, we still need members, or non members at games. bums on seats will keep us viable.

Any revenue the club gets, we hope, it uses it wisely to improve the club as a whole.IF we had 50,000 to 60,000 members paid up, we probably wouldnt need the AFL and its blackmail money.

.... the way I see it at the moment is the AFL have the ability to have great persuasion on clubs, & on coaches...

atmo, there are I think a number of clubs looking for coaches, although it seems essengate seems to have freed themselves from this scenario.

I think the AFL are more likely to ease off somewhat, if the numbers just automatically return to our club to soon... it may hurt us re PP, potential coach, & the amount of financial assistance etc.

I think there is a lot to be said to not renew until after Xmas, early 2014... let the AFL sweat on our behalf a little bit, & let them reach out a bit further.... they know they've hurt our beloved game, & they need to understand to not take the punters for granted.

No, I think individuals delaying things now, will payoff in our future.

# As far as watching the garbage, I've gone from watching nearly all free to air games 10 years ago, to virtually nil over the last 8 years. only our games, do I sort of watch, but often I just delete them after 15 minutes of watching.

I've heard & I know of many who just don't bother anymore, not liking the AFL style these days.

its not the bigger games thats the problem, its the lower clubs congestion... & it is this, that the rules need to be sorted out for.

... the rotations lower the pleasure of simple watching & enjoyment, making viewing the game too much hard work... it's as hard a work, as it is for the players to run it out... this removes the fun & laughter from the viewing & replaces it with a very big mental effort of over-analysing the game & stats whilst viewing... this isn't relaxation, its torment.

Edited by dee-luded

I paid the MCC/MFC (Premium) subscription for next year this morning.

After such a loathesome 2012/13 the club really doesn't deserve anything, but the previous regime has been booted out never to return & i want to support PJ who is a real operator.

I am still a member of the MFC.

I'm in. Rusted on..but please..give us something !!