Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

Ah, Bomberblitz. The degree of denial and wishful thinking on Bomberblitz makes anything that went on on Demonland during the $cully and tanking affairs look insignificant.

• Like 1

I think the only thing that ambushed Hird was that they got in first, a bit slow there Jimmy. They didn't telegraph the punch.

Doesn't it sound like someone is feeding Info back to the AFL about hirds plans... just like the emails & stuff, they knew where to find them. I think there is someone in the midst of this who did not like the proceedings & is caught up in its wake & is trying to get it stopped before real further damage is caused...

hird will soon be out there on a rock, with that well known shag.

Not forgotten. But as unfortunate as the JT case may turn out be, it is on an entirely different scale to what happened at Essendon.

It's OK. I heard that Dank left the AOD cream in an injecting room at Cybermed and that the Essendon players used it.

Hey guys have you all forgotten that a couplke of MFC players have things to answer in this same area.

One happens to be our captain.

Lets those without fault cast the first stone.

To be honest I'd happily see a couple of our guys be given bans if they've broken the anti doping rules.

The whole tanking thing was so much harder to take because we didn,t seem to have broken any rules. No one could even define what tanking is, and why its even a problem when the system is set up in a way that you could argue there are tanking cases each season.

The one thing that bodes well for us in the drug case is that at least our doctor was involved and supported the use of the supplements. Part of the issue at Essendon is that they were pushing the limits while showing a blatant disregard to their own medical teams advice. That's why they will go down regardless of the WADA/ASADA ruling.

• Like 1

Having a great tan makes you a better coach?. Although it might have been the side effects that made the players play better. Apparently it makes you get erections...

Hexarelin

The action mechanisms of this protein aren’t really known yet, but it is known to act on the hypothalamus, and the pituitary gland, in the same way that its predecessors do. The only difference is that it uses 2-Methyl-Trp instead of Trp.

Various studies have already been conducted in order to understand hexarelin better. These studies have also reported various positive effects coming from it, like better muscle strength, muscle mass, endurance, muscle strength, wound healing and joint rehabilitation.

What hexarelin doesn’t do, though, unlike GHRP-6, is induce food consumption. This is because it doesn’t have the ability to increase grehlin levels.

http://peptideinformation.com/hexarelin

# I would say that a subcutaneously injected drug like hexarelin would be a Major performance enhancer... if it was injected by Footballers?

Hey guys have you all forgotten that a couplke of MFC players have things to answer in this same area.

One happens to be our captain.

Lets those without fault cast the first stone.

OD, a number of posters have raised the situation about Trengove that has to be dealt with.

If Essendon gets whacked then by the same ASADA standard Trengove is found to be in breach of the rules then those who oversaw Dr Bate and are still with MFC should be shown the door swiftly.

It's appalling that Trengove's livelihood, health and good name could be held to ransom by the incompetence and recklessness of others. Another low point of the prior administration.

• Like 1

I think it's been in the papers now, but I heard yesterday through contacts at another club that one of Hird's side effects meant he had to strap up a permanent erection for about 3 weeks.

They're adamant it is true.

Pretty bloody hilarious if it is!

• Like 1

I think it's been in the papers now, but I heard yesterday through contacts at another club that one of Hird's side effects meant he had to strap up a permanent erection for about 3 weeks.

HA!

To be honest I'd happily see a couple of our guys be given bans if they've broken the anti doping rules.

The whole tanking thing was so much harder to take becasue we didnt seem to have broken any rules. No one could even define what tanking is, and why its even a probelm when the system is set up in a way that you could argue there are tanking cases each season.

The ione thing that bodes well for us in the drug case is that at least our doctor was involved and suportied the use of the supliments. Part of the issue at Essendon is that they were pushing the limits while showing a blatant disregard to their own medical teams advice. Thast why they will go down regardless of the WADA/ASADA ruling.

The issue is that if our impacted players have been exposed to banned substances due to the reckless incompetence of others and get fined then its appalling.

And the not guilty outcome on the tanking was contrived to suit an outcome and the club could have easily been done for bringing the game into disrepute.

And I fail to see how having the Doctor involved in the MFC bodes well for us at all. FMD, he is the crux of the problem together with sloppy governance of the program by MFC. And you point about the doctors involvement is irrelevant to the disposition of the smaller scale supplements problem at MFC.

You must enjoy the Footy Show as well.

And I fail to see how having the Doctor involved in the MFC bodes well for us at all. FMD, he is the crux of the problem together with sloppy governance of the program by MFC. And you point about the doctors involvement is irrelevant to the disposition of the smaller scale supplements problem at MFC.

Bodes well for the club (AFL fines/sanctions), not the player (WADA code).

If a Medical Professional is supporting the use of a supplement, you’d assume its legit. If the supplement turns out to be banned I'd say it’s more like professional negligence from Dr Bates than it is sloppy governance from the FD or administration. Especially when compared to what we’ve heard has taken place at Essendon.

The AFL is just as concerned about the fact that the Bombers didn’t respect the medical advice they were getting as they are about the staus of AOD etc

After 6 hours you start to experience permanent damage to erectile tissue. So unless he planned on it being his last I highly doubt this was true. So don't believe everything you read in the papers, or the AFL chargers for that matter.

• Like 1

If this is true, no wonder why Mrs Hird has stood by her man thoguh this whole thing..

If this is true, no wonder why Mrs Hird has stood by her man thoguh this whole thing..

maybe she should of stood in front of him

You must enjoy the Footy Show as well.

Yes, well sorry for having a sense of humour on this.

We all know you're a miserable old curmudgeon.

Although, a lot less annoying since you don't put blanket bans on any poster you take a disliking to on a whim.

After 6 hours you start to experience permanent damage to erectile tissue. So unless he planned on it being his last I highly doubt this was true. So don't believe everything you read in the papers, or the AFL chargers for that matter.

I'd have thought that might be the case (the damage), but I understand it wasn't an intended side effect.

Not something I read in the papers, but I have seen it confirmed there since.

• Like 1

Bodes well for the club (AFL fines/sanctions), not the player (WADA code).

If a Medical Professional is supporting the use of a supplement, you’d assume its legit. If the supplement turns out to be banned I'd say it’s more like professional negligence from Dr Bates than it is sloppy governance from the FD or administration. Especially when compared to what we’ve heard has taken place at Essendon.

The AFL is just as concerned about the fact that the Bombers didn’t respect the medical advice they were getting as they are about the staus of AOD etc

Wrong on all counts.

It's an extremely naive assumption to think a doctor was involved therefore it is legit. Lance Armstrong had a team of doctors legitimising his disgraceful charade.

It's no doubt a slur on Dr Bates judgement. It's just as bad that MFC did know Bates had been in regular contact withe Danks and had no record of what was being prescribed and taken by its players. Definitely smaller scale than Essendon but a governance problem never the less.

The AFL are concerned about the lack of governance and oversight of the supplements program. The bypassing and ignoring of the doctor is part of the cavalier and cowboy approach. In addition, the AFL aren't impressed with Reid who had valid and critical concerns about matters and turned a blind eye. The issue of the WADA/ASADA investigation into illegal drug use is a far worse issue as it gets down to the fundamental issues of doping/cheating, player welfare, workplace safety and long term player health. If it is found that a player has been given illegal substances then both Essendon and AFL will face potentially substantial short term and contingent litigation risk out 40 years.

No problem. Juvenile stiffy jokes do work well with the snigger snigger crowd.

You have never laughed at a stiffy joke Rhino? Not even a teansy weansy bit...How sad for you. It is actually very healthy to laugh.

But i am sure that is beyond your boundries.

Sad really.

• Like 2

You have never laughed at a stiffy joke Rhino? Not even a teansy weansy bit...How sad for you. It is actually very healthy to laugh.

Sad really.

doyens don't laugh

• Like 3

shirley he's takin' the [censored]?

• Like 1

Sad really.

School boy humour has its place and I can see you revelling in it WYL.

I just thought the line originally made had all the wit of the Footy Show. And I know you like that too.

Some famously socio challenged types over the years.

There was Icahirdus... who knew best... flew a bit too close to the heat...and ooops !!

olij.jpg

then there was Marie Antoinhird, she didnt quite get it and thought they should all just take jabs !!

t1t8.jpg

but then there was this guy....he was seriously maniacal The Hirder !!!

pfg3.jpg

• Like 2

No problem. Juvenile stiffy jokes do work well with the snigger snigger crowd.

the filthy peasants..

• Like 6