Bombers scandal: charged, <redacted> and <infracted>

Jonesbag

Oh i am sure that as it was such a "Cutting Edge" Program that Hird or Dank would have employed a Gun I.T. operator to take care of all the records.

There is no incompetence here or oversights.

James knew exactly what was going on. The plan was to continue it all till last Christmas.

They kept F/:;$&@ing records alright. It is just now they have been "deleted" at least at the top level.

I am sure encrypted copies are stored somewhere.

Dean wallis was the man incharge of keeping records . By chance Dank is speaking at a lunch organized by wallis for his local football team. Maybe a thank you for being such a brilliant spreadsheet keeper:)
  • Like 1

Dean wallis was the man incharge of keeping records . By chance Dank is speaking at a lunch organized by wallis for his local football team. Maybe a thank you for being such a brilliant spreadsheet keeper:)

Yes ironic timing isn't it.

"Dean have you got those USB's??"

"Locker in Switzerland??...Right Thanks. Good Boy"....

What a TV Series this is going to be. Stuff Fat Tony :)

Edited by why you little
  • Like 1

We may well have the Tassie Bombers as my informant suggested. I think the EFC may be in for a spell very soon.

hahahahaha.dean wallis.

the last time i saw dean he was in the middle of latrobe terrace[geelong] being urinated on by barnsey and a couple of other cats players.

it was four in the morning after the 95 gf loss.

all class and a model citizen is deano.

hahahahaha.dean wallis.

the last time i saw dean he was in the middle of latrobe terrace[geelong] being urinated on by barnsey and a couple of other cats players.

it was four in the morning after the 95 gf loss.

all class and a model citizen is deano.

Jesus H. God Dancing Christ i didn't expect to read that!!!

Hahahaha.....(continued)...

Jesus H. God Dancing Christ i didn't expect to read that!!!

Hahahaha.....(continued)...

H is for Hogan? Not familiar with the God Dancing Christs are they from Elwood?

Edited by ManDee
  • Like 1

As I recall, some of the EFC players were used as testing subjects for some sort of study and weren't told.

Whoever was running that study surely has records of what those subjects were given, dosages, timeline etc.

I'll try to dig up a link.

Edit: here we go:

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/bombers-players-were-treated-like-guinea-pigs-20130629-2p3x2.html

Says that results were possibly passed on to external parties. If a third party was conducting a clinical trial, they MUST have data on it.

Also says the EFC deny these claims, so it could all be hot air.

Further clarification:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/afl/essendon-players-not-part-of-clinical-trial-pharmaceutical-company/story-fnca0u4y-1226687451443

Looks like what I remembered were actually just 'notes' from Dank given to a clinical trial, not actually the trial itself.

Still, it means Dank has some data...

Edited by Choke

It beggars belief that any organisation would plan to implement a program that includes administering 11,000 injections of various chemicals and have no records whatsoever of who got what and when.

In all seriousness I do not think that you believe this either.

For you to accept this you would need to accept that The accounts department at EFC are incompetent. The coaching department are incompetent, The welfare officers, players, medical staff etc. all incompetent.That no body in the organisation thought it unusual to be buying chemicals , paying to have them administered complete with signed waivers by players regarding the administration of chemicals, none of this unusual.

That no program existed to record or manage in any way the administration of chemicals to cherished players, the very same players that they monitor everything they eat or drink, the amount of sleep they get and try to maintain their health to the highest levels in society.This is what you expect us to believe?

No, you expect us to believe that they decided to bring in some quack outsider and let him do whatever he likes without records without supervision and bench marking, no control. She'll be right mate no we don't need any information no comparisons before and after no recording of possible side effects, no mate don't worry about they are just guinea pigs after all give em another jab or two, oh whats that in that vial give them some of that too she'll be right mate!..

Imagine a professional club embarking on a training regime, they do not record who trains and when, how far or fast they run. And this totally adhoc system does not attract the attention of anyone within the club. That no one at the club asked any questions.This is what you expect us to believe happened at EFC?

IMO they had records, they have vanished. What do we think happened to them?

2+2=4 I have no evidence to support my answer but I know it is true.

Mandee I think those three letters cover it.

We all have our opinion and none of us are liable to change that opinion shy of some finality in a report from ASADA.

Clearly I don't agree with you but it is pointless us arguing back and forth at this point.

I will now wait for the out come.

I hope we get one before the end of 2014.

We all have our opinion and none of us are liable to change that opinion shy of some finality in a report from ASADA.

Clearly I don't agree with you but it is pointless us arguing back and forth at this point.

So how would Essendrug be able to gauge improvements in a supplement program without updated records OD?

Have enjoyed the discussion. I agree to disagree.

I hope we get more than one, win that is. IMO 8-10. but that is only my opinion.

So how would Essendrug be able to gauge improvements in a supplement program without updated records OD?

Ouija board I would presume. Obviously they keep no records.

I will respect you in the morning. The cheques in the mail. We kept no records. The three great lies. I forgot, The dog ate my homework. 2+2=Four

• Like 1

Have enjoyed the discussion. I agree to disagree.

I hope we get more than one, win that is. IMO 8-10. but that is only my opinion.

I meant a result from the Essendon fiasco ManDee.

Do you still beat your wife?

Not falling for that one wyl.

As I said I think there is zero to be gained by continuing a never ending discussion.

Hopefully a result will be known before too many more months go past.

I meant a result from the Essendon fiasco ManDee.

I know, trying to inject some humour. But I keep no records of my injections.

I can't help it I'm like a dog with a bone, I think you may be similar in that respect.

• Like 1

Do you still beat your wife?

Not falling for that one wyl.

As I said I think there is zero to be gained by continuing a never ending discussion.

Hopefully a result will be known before too many more months go past.

It is quite simple...You cannot have an 18 month supplement program without keeping Data recorded on each person involved.

However dodgy the chemical compounds may be..

• Like 1

It is quite simple...You cannot have an 18 month supplement program without keeping Data recorded on each person involved.

So wyl what do you think happened to the records?

I happen to know someone who was charged with a failure to keep full & factual records (I think that is what he said) But the truth be known he did keep those records and they were factual. He simply chose to not provide those records. One can only presume that the penalty for failure to keep was less that what may have occurred if that evidence had been forthcoming. Does this sound familiar? I think those records were hidden for a long time just in case they were really needed. Sound possible? This acquaintance, now departed put all those records somewhere, one day they may turn up. With EFC I reckon there may be more than one copy. They often say follow the money, Or who benefited or stands to benefit? We can guess. Young Jimmy's on a good wicket, $1mill for no work for a year, extended contract $250k towards education in Switzerland I think. Who else? One can only speculate.We may never know, "Underbelly 4 The Don" we may have to wait until everyone is dead.

• Like 1

I swore I would stay off here but this is the potential flaw in your agreement

You assume this thing was well run.

Clearly it was not.

However poor you might considered it " it is possible to do what they did and not keep records".

• Like 1

Clearly it was not.

However poor you might considered it " it is possible to do what they did and not keep records".

Many things are possible OD.

It is possible we were the only side that tanked.

It is possible that African Swallows tethered together could carry a coconut.

That is not what happened at the EFC

Many things are possible OD.

It is possible we were the only side that tanked.

It is possible that African Swallows tethered together could carry a coconut.

That is not what happened at the EFC

This is definitely my last comment

no its not !! lol :)

• Like 1

Stop baiting OD.

I think we can get him to bite. Perhaps we could take bets on how long it will take.

Stop baiting OD.

I think we can get him to bite. Perhaps we could take bets on how long it will take.

leave him alone.

he has to have his afternoon nap and teeth put back in before he posts again.

• Like 1

Clearly it was not.

Sorry to tempt you to have another word, but what evidence is there for your saying "Clearly it was not <well run>"? I mean beyond the fact they got caught?

• Like 1