I quit

Jonesbag

Im done, out, finished with this football club. I had 30 essendon supporters post on my facebook last night tearing absolute shreds off me.

[censored] YOU MFC, YOU WEAK C*NTS. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE THIS BAD AFTER 7 YEARS OF SH*T?? HOW????

Im resigning as a supporter. I wont go to anymore games or support this club. I know ill get a backlash off people from here but im done. Ive tried to be optimistic and defend Neeld, Watts and anyone else but eff me, what else are suppose to do? Put up with garbage like that for the next 'rebuild'?

Our club is a basket case, rabble and its time to fold.

Im out

Jonesbag

• Like 1

Im done, out, finished with this football club. I had 30 essendon supporters post on my facebook last night tearing absolute shreds off me.

[censored] YOU MFC, YOU WEAK C*NTS. HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE THIS BAD AFTER 7 YEARS OF SH*T?? HOW????

Im resigning as a supporter. I wont go to anymore games or support this club. I know ill get a backlash off people from here but im done. Ive tried to be optimistic and defend Neeld, Watts and anyone else but eff me, what else are suppose to do? Put up with garbage like that for the next 'rebuild'?

Im out

Jonesbag

30 essendon supporters?

Really?

Sticks and stones? C'mon. Suck it up, take a break and get back to it.

• Like 1

Im out

Jonesbag

IeQoRQp.jpg

• Like 4

Im out

Jonesbag

You'll be back mate.

• Like 1

See ya.

Don't come back when times turn from bad to good.

Im hurting like everyone else but ill never abandon this club.

Call me crazy, call me stupid but that's love for ya.

In times of despair the weak run away to not face it, and the strong stay to support one another through it, coming out unified and stronger after the process.

Unfortunately for us our despair has been going for 7 years now.

But would I ever abandon the club i love because I can't "take/handle it anymore?".

Not on your bloody life son.

So run away, run run run. Take the easy route for instant happiness, and ill stay for something that will eventually be much more memorable.

• Like 3

Real character shows through in the tough times.

Far easier to be a Dons supporter. Soft pricks that they are.

Let your mates know that there's a big difference between the club's players and a club's supporters.

And, in this regard, we're the Joel Selwoods of the competition's supporter base.

• Like 10

You'll be back mate.

Yep he will be back. I'm sure tigers supporters said the same then Geelong supporters did and now it's our turn. Turds can be flushed, wounds heal, hangovers can be cured, small breasts can be made larger, big noses made smaller, hot chicks can like ugly guys for their personalities and footy clubs can be resurrected.

• Like 4

Im out

Jonesbag

Don't worry, you'll get your turn when the ASADA investigation's over and they lose their players and premiership points.

• Like 2

Lets just see what happens when the investigation into Essendon is over. They won't care about last night then.

Don't give up. We'll be ok, but we need to tell the guys that do give their all that we appreciate them. Jones, Viney, Clark and Howe need to know we want them to be Demons forever.

• Like 1

Im with ya mate.

I am a very passionate Aussie Rules suppoter and I'm over going for a useless club which I was talked into going for as a kid.

From what I have heard from older suppoters, apart from the stint with Neil Danaher where we were up and down for 7 years and we were lucky to get into the 2000 grand final, we have been crap since the 60's

Nothing will change in the next 40 years.

I don't go for any club anymore.

I'm out.

• Like 1

You'll be back mate.

Your right, i will be once Schwab, Mclardy, the board and every single filthy scum has gone from our club.

In the meantime, Im going not worry about what the MFC are doing because its going to be another 5 years before this club is competitive

Sorry to people who I might annoy but we havent been good for 50 years

• Like 2

Im with ya mate.

I am a very passionate Aussie Rules suppoter and I'm over going for a useless club which I was talked into going for as a kid.

From what I have heard from older suppoters, apart from the stint with Neil Danaher where we were up and down for 7 years and we were lucky to get into the 2000 grand final, we have been crap since the 60's

I'm out.

Change your name from illdieademon to ill lay over when it gets hard. You can hate the players,coach and admin but still love the club. I love this bloody club and always will. I'll be there next week.

• Like 6

Im out

Jonesbag

War is hell.

Your right, i will be once Schwab, Mclardy, the board and every single filthy scum has gone from our club.

In the meantime, Im going not worry about what the MFC are doing because its going to be another 5 years before this club is competitive

Sorry to people who I might annoy but we havent been good for 50 years

Personally if I left the club in their darkest days and came back for the success I wouldn't be able to enjoy it having bailed on them when they needed me.

But that's just me.

Good luck

• Like 2

Seriously, if you are out then don't come on here spouting your melodramatic crap. It's like threatening to always leave someone. Either stay or go, but don't keep saying 'I'm out' after every loss. It's boring.

And, I'm in. Not because I'm better then you, or more foolish, or more determined. It's because I realised last night watching our players getting torn to shreds by weak Essendon supporters with no real love for the spirit of the game that for me the MFC is a part of why I love the footy. I'll take the bad, and demand that they get better, because that's a part of being a lover of the game.

• Like 6

Im out

Jonesbag

Comon' Jonesbag this is the same defeatist attitude the club is itself bogged down in.

we started to shift it out around 1985ish & had nearly 10 great years.. that is not the problem.

the problem is we, Us, All of us,,, when the club starts coming good, allow the club to become arrogant & elitiist, & we lose the culture all over again.

then we go back to the pain.

the Bombers, Pies, Hawks, Cats, are all blessed because they spend their weeks at the ir home bases away from the shadows of the MCG/MCC efects.. they get grounded at Windy Hill, Kardinia Park or @ Victoria Park/Olympic Park, or Glenferrie Park/waverley, or the Blues @ Princes Park...

We've got to find a training ground in Richmond, with overlooking Social facilities & house the office...

Im out

Jonesbag

Your Essendon mates sound like ass holes. Any friend of mine would know better than to serve up that kind of trash to me.

• Like 4

Im with ya mate.

I'm out.

Following on from your username, I guess you're dead then. Thanks for your final post. See ya.

Im out

Jonesbag

Thanks again for your final post. All the best for following some other sport.

Understand the frustration guys, we are all hurting, but if you can't continue following the Dees, off you go then.

Im out

Jonesbag

How weak

• Like 1

Change your name from illdieademon to ill lay over when it gets hard. You can hate the players,coach and admin but still love the club. I love this bloody club and always will. I'll be there next week.

I TOO Love this club BUT I HATE the way it is being run and the way my heart is being slowly broken year by year as it self destructs.... I am not sure how much more I can take... I don't need the stress the poor performances cause me much longer.. I am not generally a Quitter, but I am beginning to wonder when maybe I will realise that Following The Melbourne Football Club should not consume as much of my life as it has for fifty years ... I don't call that weak or deserting a sinking ship. I just want the people "running " the club to repair the bloody rudder.... PLEASE !! Help me regain my faith... I don't want to leave.....!!!