Petterd set to leave ...

whitito

JV is coming isn't he?

Who was talking about Dermie? or Plugger? Please explain the connection.

I also wondered about that connection.

Worst body language......Davey's on field demenour is the worst I have seen....Just appalling.

If he was not contracted in 2013.........

Now I get it

So we had twins.

And yes Davey is saved by a year to go and the fact he has no trade value

Well, if he has several clubs interested then we'll get something in trade for him. That's a good start. Sadly, I somehow doubt that he'll net us a first round pick, probably not even a second, but we'll get something.

Remors are quite often not fact RM.

I hope it is true but somehow doubt it

Have you heard of the names McGuinness, McDermott, Jarman, and Greg Anderson ?

Not sure what your point is BH.

The four you named were all good players who finished their careers at different times.

In MFC's case, it looks like we are going to have a large clear-out, handled badly, including some players who have only this year 'lost their way', and in the process make ourselves unattractive to new players.

Do you have any comprehension of the effect of so many players leaving or being told to leave! Who would want to come to MFC! Neeld apparently has no understanding of people management, let alone the effect on the club!

so many players leaving? So far I count 3 + green who retired..... If you want to we can add Ricky, which makes 5......

Moloney

Jurrah

Lawrence

Green

Petterd

Who knows if there will be more....

Bailey delisted about 8, when he took over the list...... And then another 8, the next season.......

Not sure what your point is BH.

The four you named were all good players who finished their careers at different times.

In MFC's case, it looks like we are going to have a large clear-out, handled badly, including some players who have only this year 'lost their way', and in the process make ourselves unattractive to new players.

No, they all finished at the same time. They were all sacked by Blight as soon as he walked into the club. They didn't play a game under him. Two of them were captains. They went on to win a flag in Blight's first year.

That's my point. It wasn't popular at the time, but he made the right call. Has Neeld ? Time will tell.

I think so.

• Like 1

You would think that Bate, Dunn, Bennell, Joel Mac, Bartram, Gys, Martin, Morton and perhaps Rivers And Davey might also be in the mix to get pushed, want out or be traded..... regardless of value or contract status.

Not saying that they should stay, but that's A LOT of players. And we gotta replace them with someone (preferably with experience) who want to come here.

No point putting Joe Blow from Manangatang reserves on the list just to fill a spot. We do have to fill the numbers with quality, or it will be much more than Neeld's career collapsing.

*queue reply post claiming Joe Blow would be better and put him at CHF*

Well said 'Moonshadow'.

No, they all finished at the same time. They were all sacked by Blight as soon as he walked into the club. They didn't play a game under him. Two of them were captains. They went on to win a flag in Blight's first year.

That is my memory too BH

There was hell to pay at the time

however Adelaide has had way more upside than down every since

No surprise if he goes. I thought something was up with him halfway through the year when he couldnt stay in the side that he was out of favour. Disappointing.

Anyone who doesn't work hard defensively when we don't have the ball won't survive under MN.

Just keep watching - the number will grow, it will be the players' fault, and Neeld will be applauded, until the middle of next year!

The number will grow because they are rubbish. I have watched for too long that we have held onto players that aren't quite up to it or they'll soon click and learn work ethic or play for the team.

I note that Adelaide made 10 changes to their primary list last year as well as delisting 3 rookies. What affect has that had on the Crows this year?

• Like 2

That's my point. It wasn't popular at the time, but he made the right call. Has Neeld ? Time will tell.

I think so.

Apologies BH - my confusion - partly the Jarmans. Nevertheless, that's four good players at the end of their careers (similar to Green), only a fraction of the total number MFC appear to be looking at, and players of all ages and development.

Players are disappearing off the banner like 'Green Machine's' Posted Image's .

Now, may be an appropriate Time to put up Images of Checker Hughes & Norm smith, & maybe some from 1964?

Less flash & more real success.

#Edit: & maybe bookend them with our first Premiership Cup & our last Premiership Cup?

Edited by dee-luded
  • Like 2

I'm scared. Watch what you say. Anyone of us could be next.

Ha ! We can't walk out , can we Willo ? We're trapped !

I had a tiger supporter mate once tell me that he hoped his team would merge so he wouldn't have to barrack for them anymore ! How sad is that ?

• Like 1

Now, may be an appropriate Time to put up Images of Checker Hughes & Norm smith, & maybe some from 1964?

Less flash & more real success.

#Edit: & maybe bookend them with our first Premiership Cup & our last Premiership Cup?

Not a bad idea 'dl' , in all seriousness . We need some positive stuff and lord knows , a bit of luck !

Edited by Macca
  • Like 1

Ha ! We can't walk out , can we Willo ? We're trapped !

I had a tiger supporter mate once tell me that he hoped his team would merge so he wouldn't have to barrack for them anymore ! How sad is that ?

I know the feeling Macca

Bringing some of these blokes into the club under the Bailey run n' gun style has done nothing for their development.

On top of being unable to play the modern game, it appears many also think they are a little better than they truly are.

We have been a mess for years, and have finished above 2 expansion clubs...................none of these players could be suprised by what is happening, and if they are they are fools.

• Like 1

im loving it how our rejects are taking the initiative and shopping themselves out. going to make it a hell of a lot easier if they do all the leg work to organise a trade for us.

Will get the ball rolling early to. If we get a draft pick for Petterd then we ll have the whole trade period to possibly turn that pick into something.