'Stay true to the red and blue'

Guest Dr Who

I hear a lot about this "buying into Neeled" and his gameplan, and I'll preface this by saying I believe in Neeled and where we're going. But something that's really annoying me is the fact the players keep talking about a new defensive gameplan. If we are more defensively minded, then why are we bleeding goals?

Anyway, I'll be backing the players in every week and come back for more pain, but talk is cheap. From the outside, Clark and Jones appear to me to be only ones showing some real desire and aggression on the feild.

I hear a lot about this "buying into Neeled" and his gameplan, and I'll preface this by saying I believe in Neeled and where we're going. But something that's really annoying me is the fact the players keep talking about a new defensive gameplan. If we are more defensively minded, then why are we bleeding goals?

Anyway, I'll be backing the players in every week and come back for more pain, but talk is cheap. From the outside, Clark and Jones appear to me to be only ones showing some real desire and aggression on the feild.

With the press being so dependent upon rigid team structure, the moment that structure is penetrated, you absolutely can leak goals. Lack of training, fitness and work ethic are probably the major reasons why we're conceeding so many goals.

I know- we've been sticking with this club ever since we have been old enough to care about football, I'm finding the constant talking a little embarrassing. There's one way to make sure people don't lose interest. It's called winning mate!

• Like 1

Guest Dr Who

Geez - wonder if its a message to "some" - but they probably wont realise. Tooooo busy "bagging" us.

I can see why other clubs consider some of our "fans" the laughing stock of the competition.

Anyway footy about to start - Talk more soon.

• Like 1

Lol, which other clubs consider our fans the laughing stock of the competition? I think you're making stuff up to be on the other side of an argument again, so not like you Dr Who.

If we're being honest, Jack needs to start playing some better footy than he's shown thus far this season.

Time to step it up against the Dogs, Trenners.

Do.

Fully Agree...has been out of the radar so far this year on the field....We need a Big Game Jack "If it is to be...it's up to me...."
  • Like 1

As the great Barass once said to Healey.... "You give me possessions and i'll shut up"

It's time the boys just got on with getting on...and Find a Way to Win!

Over and out!!!

Guest Dr Who

Fully Agree...has been out of the radar so far this year on the field....We need a Big Game Jack "If it is to be...it's up to me...."

I thought Jack played quite well in weeks 1 & 2 - last week yeah he was down.

Played allover the shop. He'll end up being "Jack of all trades, master of....." if we're not careful.

Time to give him some set roles and ask him to learn them. One example might be.... Play him at FB for remainder of season and get him to learn off the best forwards in the game by trying to shut them down and run off them/be creative when possible.

Move Chip to CHB....Garland out.

Just a thought.

If we're being honest, Jack needs to start playing some better footy than he's shown thus far this season.

Time to step it up against the Dogs, Trenners.

Do.

Had an interrupted pre-season. Hopefully starting to get a bit of conditioning now.

Played allover the shop. He'll end up being "Jack of all trades, master of....." if we're not careful.

Time to give him some set roles and ask him to learn them. One example might be.... Play him at FB for remainder of season and get him to learn off the best forwards in the game by trying to shut them down and run off them/be creative when possible.

Move Chip to CHB....Garland out.

Just a thought.

Trenners at FB? Much prefer him in the midfield. He's not big enough to be a FB. He would get dominated by the Riewoldts, Clokes, Waites, Hurleys, Goodeses, Tippetts...need I go on?

Trenners at FB? Much prefer him in the midfield. He's not big enough to be a FB. He would get dominated by the Riewoldts, Clokes, Waites, Hurleys, Goodeses, Tippetts...need I go on?

No no. Not Trenners at FB GTG :lol:

Wattsy!!

He'll get dominated at times too...and i'm not saying permanent. Just this year as part of his learning till he builds up his frame and tank. Good learning experience. The better forwards can show him the way ....running patterns, body work etc.

P.S. I read and responded to the thread from WYL as Jack... for Jack Watts...he was of course referring to Trenners....my bad

Edited by Rusty Nails

No no. Not Trenners at FB GTG :lol: Wattsy!! He'll get dominated at times too...and i'm not saying permanent. Just this year as part of his learning till he builds up his frame and tank. Good learning experience. The better forwards can show him the way ....running patterns, body work etc. P.S. I read and responded to the thread from WYL as Jack... for Jack Watts...he was of course referring to Trenners....my bad

Haha yeah I was a bit confused. Interesting idea though.