GAME DAY - Round 2

ANYTHING! Otherwise we've just given up.

How about Frawley to FF, Clark to ruck, Dunn to midfield... Why just let it continue without putting up as much as a whimper? OR just tell the players to not change ends and see what they learn playing at opposite spots.

I agree to some extent. But Neeld is coaching his second game - this isn't the old days where you start swinging changes as soon as your down a few goals or getting thumped. The coaches are all about structures and dscipline these days. The game is well over but he will still be looking at which players are running, which players are structuring up, which players are playing to the "gameplan".

• Like 1

I just do not what to say 27 to 5 frees and every mistake you could imagine. where can we go from here.?can only be be up. Have had absolutely nothing from Umps. Mark Neeld will need to be a miracle maker. Haing said that we'll beat the tigers by 15

• Like 1

I agree to some extent. But Neeld is coaching his second game - this isn't the old days where you start swinging changes as soon as your down a few goals or getting thumped. The coaches are all about structures and dscipline these days. The game is well over but he will still be looking at which players are running, which players are structuring up, which players are playing to the "gameplan".

So we ARE tanking then? Why wouldn't you be trying things to win otherwise?!

And obviously the gameplan is garbage when you're down by 12 goals so....

cant beleive we put Mckenzie in the middle two weeks in a row after zero pre season form.

Bate has to start, and now Couch has to play.

Mitch Clark and Magner are the only players I'd keep in this side. I thought our list was poor when Daniher got the boot, but all bailey has done is put games into players that just dont cut it.

I remember reading that Malcolm Blight sacked 16 players on arrival at North Melb. I think Neeld should do the same - I honestly believe that we wouldnt be any worse and at least if we got flogged afterwards people would know why.

The following players have no future in a successful Melbourne FC:

Bennell, Bartram, Bail, Davey, Morton, MacDonald, Blease and Watts.

Stef Martin and Mark Jamar both had plenty of ordinary seasons before they showed a bit in a few, perhaps old habits have just returned.

Magner, Clark and Matthew Bate BOG for us. Everyone else needs a long hard look in a mirror.

1st gamer, pick-up from another club, and someone clearly so fed up with the Melbourne culture that he was screaming to get out last year. Everyone else is indoctrinated into the zombie-like fluff and chocolate (thanks WYL) outlook endemic to the MFC.