Tapscott - one dimensional game

Howe - exciting and talented

Jetta - little to enthuse

Jamar - never stopped trying

McDonald - had little involvement

Bail - enjoyed his dash

Blease - polar opposite weekends

Fitzpatrick - debut to forget

Failpatrick. Where do we find these guys.

Agree with most of the above.

Thought Jones was great today - and Garland was amazing until that moment... he had to have a crack though.

Watts - Missing since July.

Green - had minimal involvement

Jones - good and ugly

Bartram - great tagging performance

Watts - slid into mediocrity

Bate - increased trading value

Bennell - disappeared when pressured

Frawley - owned his opponents

Trengove - was great, really

Morton - see Bate's analysis

Mckenzie - terrific all game

Garland - occasional brain fades

Moloney - heart and soul

Rivers - dynamic and confident

Martin - continued game improvement

Tapscott - one dimensional game

Howe - exciting and talented Kicked Umpires Puppy

Jetta - little to enthuse

Jamar - never stopped trying

McDonald - had little involvement

Bail - enjoyed his dash

Blease - polar opposite weekends

Fitzpatrick - debut to forget

Umpires - Performed as Instructed.

Just a couple of minor alterations. :)

Failpatrick. Where do we find these guys.

Agree with most of the above.

Thought Jones was great today - and Garland was amazing until that moment... he had to have a crack though.

Watts - Missing since July.

Taking a pot shot at a 20 year old 200cm first gamer - well done champ !

Green - failed critical moment

Jones - had a crack

Bartram - strong defensive role

Watts - didn't seem interested

Bate - outstanding half-forward's game

Bennell - not enough involvement

Frawley - back line star

Trengove - tough but erroneous

Morton - Can. Not. Kick.

Mckenzie - tough and effective

Garland - defence and attack

Moloney - ran all day

Rivers - calm and sure

Martin - great at times

Tapscott - needs a break

Howe - spectacular and energetic

Jetta - tried hard but...

Jamar - umpies dislike him

McDonald - rarely sighted

Bail - hard and quick

Blease - seemed imposibly slow

Fitzpatrick - really bad debut.

Taking a pot shot at a 20 year old 200cm first gamer - well done champ !

Unfortunately, Fitzpatrick's debut is one of the worst I have seem for many a year. And this is not a pot shot but an opinion - if that's alright by you and the other opinion-police?

A bit harsh on Fitzpatrick. Yes, he looked pretty bad and kicked into the mark twice, but it takes almost everyone a while to get used to the pace and competitiveness at the top level. He'll be much better for the experience and next time we see him play he'll show us much more of what he can do.

Agreed+. He showed enough under the circumstabces.

Unfortunately, Fitzpatrick's debut is one of the worst I have seem for many a year. And this is not a pot shot but an opinion - if that's alright by you and the other opinion-police?

"Failpatrick. Where do we find these guys."

Nah thats a pot shot at a first gamer.

Then you havent been watching for many a year.

More often than not debutants dont fare all that well..You have obviously Jack Watts debut. You have obviously forgotten Frawley and Garlands first 20 games.

To say Fitpatrick had an ordinary debut - fair opinion - to make the comment made above - poor form.

Edited by nutbean

Green - more pale avocado.

Jones - in and out. Good endeavour , needs more polish

Bartram - plus...tagging..minus...cant kick for sh!t

Watts - misused all day

Bate - ok agains this mob.. hardly a shining commendation

Bennell - glimpses..needed to string it al together now

Frawley - thank bloody Chr!st

Trengove - ying and yang

Morton - just frustrating mainly

Mckenzie - ok not brilliant today

Garland - very good but some holes

Moloney - onya Beamer

Rivers - not a bad game, but gets left for dead a bit now

Martin - 7/10

Tapscott - oooh 2012 beckons

Howe - geez im impressed

Jetta - not really sure

Jamar - got a poor run by umps

McDonald - better for it ( s'pose)

Bail - we really missed him!!

Blease - not like last week

Fitzpatrick - underdone

p.s JB..the Power didnt Fail !!! we did :unsure:

Edited by belzebub59

That is what most uneducated supporters said about Frawley and Garland and Watts.

For your sake I hope nobody drags this little gem out in 2 seasons.

I didn't. I did about Morton though, I guess I must be educated? Happy to go out on a limb with this one.

I've made a note in my diary, are you sure you don't want to make it 4 seasons though? He is a tall after all...

I didn't. I did about Morton though, I guess I must be educated? Happy to go out on a limb with this one.

I've made a note in my diary, are you sure you don't want to make it 4 seasons though? He is a tall after all...

I don't think one game is an appropriate time to judge anyone and certainly not taking any notice of individual performances these last 3 rounds as they mean absolutely zilch. Our season and that which we deserved to be judged on, was over after the West Coast game IMO.

However, the worry for me lays with our performance off the field.....again. This club is as soft as marshmallows. How Fitzpatrick and Bennell were left on the ground after half time (other than for a few minutes at a time in order to rest other players) is just mind boggling. So in many ways i blame the FD for what went down today. If they can't see where the gaping holes were today they must be either blind or very dumb.

But i certainly don't want to see yet another skinny inexperienced youngster in this team from here, Fitzpatrick or whoever, until they've truly earned their stripes in the magoos and actually have an AFL sized body a la Tappy. Regardless of today's performance, i'd be happy to never see him, Bennell or Morton in the MFC jumper again.....ever.

We need big bodied boys from here, with talent and some agro/mongrel! And that was my view before the last meaningful game against West Coast.

Thanks but no thanks to more guys 'like' Fitzpatrick.

Edited by Rusty Nails