First player officially off to GWS

Bingo

I was speaking with one of Liam Pickering's understudies on Sunday, unfortunately he said that T.Scully has 100% signed with GWS.

That's great, but how exactly would someone in that position, so far removed from Scully, know this information?

Answer: it's just another idiot big-noting themself, as if they know something.

Just like Davis, Scully has the integrity to tell his teammates when he makes the decision.

I can't see Scully staying given everything that happened. We did just get beaten by 31 goals. That is worse then GC or GWS will do in thier infancy. It would take a miracle to keep him at this stage.

That's great, but how exactly would someone in that position, so far removed from Scully, know this information?

Answer: it's just another idiot big-noting themself, as if they know something.

Just like Davis, Scully has the integrity to tell his teammates when he makes the decision.

On Sunday, he also told me about Phil Davis already signing with the Giants. Coincidence?, think not.

Apparently also, at Toms b'day a couple of months back, none of the Melbourne boys turned up...make of it what you will.

Just my two cents.

Apparently also, at Toms b'day a couple of months back, none of the Melbourne boys turned up...make of it what you will.

Just my two cents.

This has been covered. Wasn't it stated back then they weren't invited ? Family affair for a 20th ? Seems like some would like to make more of it than it is.

It's not like it was his 21st.

Whoop-dee-do.

My brothers friend was walking past the AAMI Stadium car park the other week and witnessed TS tripping over as he was getting out of his car. All the other Melbourne players just all looked away and giggled. Not one of them went to his aid.

Pickering has understudies........HAHAHAHAH

This has been covered. Wasn't it stated back then that they weren't invited ? Family affair for a 20th ? Seems like some would like to make more of it than it is.

It's not like it was his 21st.

Whoop-dee-do.

Fair enough, sorry...obviously must have missed that part.

My brothers friend was walking past the AAMI Stadium car park the other week and witnessed TS tripping over as he was getting out of his car. All the other Melbourne players just all looked away and giggled. Not one of them went to his aid.

Pickering has understudies........HAHAHAHAH

Lol...you saw that too?

Pretty sure the media have been telling us, that it was taylor walker? that was headed to GWS.... So much for rumour :wacko:

Now some sections are stating he could go to Sydney.

No accountability though.

Pretty sure the media have been telling us, that it was taylor walker? that was headed to GWS.... So much for rumour :wacko:

It really shows you how much the experts do know and how we continually get sucked in - Paul Connors stated Taylor Walker had in fact signed with GWS. You got that wrong Paul !!!

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/taylor-walking-away-to-gws-connors/story-e6frecj3-1226071299201

Everyone's thinking it but noone's saying it. The player that GWS are absolutely set to take from Melbourne.

Rated extremely highly.

Known for his quality disposal.

Played quite a few good games for Melbourne early in his career.

Struggling to get a game at the minute, but once he sorts himself out will be awesome.

The one.

The only.

Cale Morton.

On Sunday, he also told me about Phil Davis already signing with the Giants. Coincidence?, think not.

Just my two cents.

I'll believe it when I see it.

You heard on Sunday?

Well according to Davis, he made his decision on the weekend and news travels fast.

I'm sure it was common knowledge throughout the AFL fairly quickly.

Getting one rumour right doesn't make your mate the authority on player signings.

Especially if he's using Scully's birthday as part of his reasoning - if he really knew, that little tidbit would be irrelevant (moreso than it already is).

Butbutbut... they were rumours and they were EVERYWHERE, and so consistent! So they must have been true. I don't understand how it couldn't have been true :(

Edited by Nasher

Those media types that predicted Walker was going to GWS are really going to cop it!

Oooh, they'll pay for it alright...

Indeed. After all, why would they put their credibility on the line if there's a chance it might be false?

I think we should make a play at Taylor Walker. Personally I think he will be a top player, but looks like he possibly could be a bit of a [censored].

Oh, and Phil Davis is a good get for GWS if his injuries hold up. Has been very impressive in the small amount of footy he has played for Adelaide.

I was speaking with one of Liam Pickering's understudies on Sunday, unfortunately he said that T.Scully has 100% signed with GWS.

Of course he has. Of course, he's not actually allowed to sign their contract for another couple of months, but why let details get in the way of a good rumour.