Tom Scully

Rogue

Guest hangon007

If that's the case then please drop this line of discussion, because it's even more circular than the general Scully back and forth. Thanks.

No problems. I will just take that advice & move on. My point is obviously missed on those who dont have the patience to wait & want all the answers today.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan will be over in Moscow showing us how to reconcile the Russians and the Chinese. So, until next week, cheerio.

"How to Do it" was one of the Best Shows (and sketches) ever.

Python, M. will always be.

Guest hangon007

Well, if HO007 thinks it irrelevant and the mods agree...

Let's do this dance again and start a new Scully thread.

Scully thread mach #4!!

Engage.

(You're a loser if you got that reference...)

You can run but you cant hide forever. Someday we just have to face the facts.

Martin Cotchin Riewoldt ... are all contracted & going no where. All are contracted out of the reach of GWS involvement.

Ahh, don't be so definitive.

I'm not going to get into it but I have always said that those three are a chance to leave...

To where? I'm not saying.

When? The leprechaun won't say.

It's possible. And if it's possible then it is obviously going to happen.

I can't say anymore...

They're matching my every move...

Edited by rpfc

Guest Artie Bucco

You read but you dont want to listen. No problems.

I've say it again one last time. This story originate from "idle" speculation from Hutchy that TS was going to GWS.

I said that was not true, based on Hutchy bitter and twisted beliefs. He only got half the story right.

Tom actually comes out and states ... "I have never spoke to GWS & signed nothing" ...

I merely pointed out back in November our number 1 threat was melbourne based club ....

Now the media is jumping onboard. .... mmmm!!!

But I wont, sorry to upset you (frustrate you), discuss anything else. 100% constant with what I said back then. Just like Tom is asking you to wait and see. I hear the frustration but such is life.

However, I will stress I hope Tom stays. But I would never be arrogant enough to scream its us or GWS ... leave for the money then.

Trust me, I do WANT to listen.

I find this stuff very interesting, and I'd like to be aware of other ways Scully could possibly get to Richmond, but you present none and then hide behind a cloak of "I know something you don't know, but I'm not telling..."

Well, facts are, your behavior makes you look like nothing more than an idiot, playing with words to amuse himself.

Sorry I have faith in Tom.

As do I.

Relevance, your honour?

Or are you trying to imply that because no one believes your vague ramblings, that somehow means they have no faith in Tom?

You read but you dont want to listen. No problems.

I've say it again one last time. This story originate from "idle" speculation from Hutchy that TS was going to GWS.

I said that was not true, based on Hutchy bitter and twisted beliefs. He only got half the story right.

Tom actually comes out and states ... "I have never spoke to GWS & signed nothing" ...

I merely pointed out back in November our number 1 threat was melbourne based club ....

Now the media is jumping onboard. .... mmmm!!!

But I wont, sorry to upset you (frustrate you), discuss anything else. 100% constant with what I said back then. Just like Tom is asking you to wait and see. I hear the frustration but such is life.

However, I will stress I hope Tom stays. But I would never be arrogant enough to scream its us or GWS ... leave for the money then.

Sorry I have faith in Tom.

Jumping on board??

I can barley recall one article of such substance?? if any, can you find them? and name these media identities?

My stuff is wasted on here sometimes.

I guess I could go over to BF like Hannabal but that would be shooting in an even less populated barrel of fish...

Its not the size of the population of the barrel of fish at BF that scares me - its the IQ of the population of the fish in the barrel ( or lack thereof)

However, 1 of the very reasons is all around you in this forum. Now please thats not a criticism of the forum owners who believe in the value of free speech.

No solid source from me, but I have heard that Tom has some issues about the way we 'obtained' him...??

No solid source from me, but I have heard that Tom has some issues about the way we 'obtained' him...??

We should get him in touch with Thomas and Pendlebury.

I'm sure they are just ropable about the way Collinwood obtained them...

Guest hangon007

I'm not going to get into it but I have always said that those three are a chance to leave...

I can't say anymore...

Thanks for that. Some will understand some will not. I have no problems with that.

Guest Artie Bucco

Thanks for that. Some will understand some will not. I have no problems with that.

The some that don't understand seems to include you.

Ok.

That response doesn't really fit, but we move on...

So Scully: Great player or greatest player?

Discuss.

Guest hangon007

I can't say anymore...

PS You can belittle me all you want you have my permission. But you clearly dont understand the rules, both written & un-written the way we play this game by. But I've said both those things before.

Edited by hangon007

Guest hangon007

It's ironic that you think the speculation of Demonland members is destructive, and may give reason for Scully to leave, when your posts are fuelling the fire.

Anyhow.

not necessarily exclusively on the topic of Tom Scully.

Very important.

PS You can belittle me all you want you have my permission. But you clearly dont understand the rules, both written & un-written they we play this game by. But I've said both those things before.

Your other personality already replied to this post (see above).

Someone kill this thread!

It must die!

It starts here:

Post 23

Now 2nd verse same as the first ... apparently so mysterious we couldn't possibly understand.

Have re-read the first page of the "Tom Scully and GWS "thread carefully (as per the link above) and cannot understand one thing : How can Curry and Beer's post of Nov 28th 2010 have linked to it the picture of Jack Watts taking a speccy when THAT didn't happen til May 2011 !

Surely Kevin Sheedy can't be manipulating absolutely everything ?

Can he ?

He's not that clever surely?

Just got back from the SEN Footy lunch. The whole panel believe that Scully has signed with GWS. Had a good chat with David Schwarz before the show. My wife and I spent a far amount of time with him and Karen in China last year and therefore trust what he says.

Although he has not seen the contract he was told by Velocity Sports Scully's Management, one of the coaches at GWS and a Scully family member that he has agreed to a 4 year contract for 5 Million.

David said that we should do everything we can to secure one GWS's 17 year-olds.

Just got back from the SEN Footy lunch. The whole panel believe that Scully has signed with GWS. Had a good chat with David Schwarz before the show. My wife and I had a few meals with him and Karen in China last year and therefore trust what he says.

Although he has not seen the contract he was told by Velocity Sports (Mark Kleiman, Scully's Manager now at SEN), one of the coaches at GWS and a Scully family member that he has ageed to a 4 year contract for 5 Million.

David said that we should do everything we can to secure one GWS's 17 year-olds.

Signed a contract or a HOA ?

Signed a contract or a HOA ?

Didn't say. I believe no contract can be signed until the end of the season.

I assume he has agreed to the terms of a HOA.

I guess he can change his mind as a HOA is not legally binding. He does show the classic signs of leaving though.