Crystal Balling...

Sideshow Bob

Might be the red wine speaking or perhaps the rose coloured glasses(perhaps they're also one and the same), but just did the season on the ladder predictor (no real thought process just immediate first thought as to a winner & this is what i got;

Collingwood 17 1 4

Hawthorn 16 0 6

Melbourne 14 2 6

Adelaide 13 0 9

Fremantle 13 0 9

St Kilda 13 0 9

Sydney 12 1 9

Geelong 12 0 10

Carlton 11 0 11

Essendon 10 0 12

Nth Melbourne 10 0 12

West Coast 10 0 12

Footscray 9 0 13

Port Adelaide 9 0 13

Brisbane 8 0 14

Ricmond 5 0 17

Gold Coast 3 0 19

obviously the only other draw is us and Collin@%^&d again, like i said no real thought to it. just helps in predicting where everyone will end up due to match ups, will obviously be nowhere near the final ladder but i'd love it if it was....

anyone else done it yet? post your end of year 'Bailey Ladder'

Might be the red wine speaking or perhaps the rose coloured glasses(perhaps they're also one and the same), but just did the season on the ladder predictor (no real thought process just immediate first thought as to a winner & this is what i got;

Collingwood 17 1 4

Hawthorn 16 0 6

Melbourne 14 2 6

Adelaide 13 0 9

Fremantle 13 0 9

St Kilda 13 0 9

Sydney 12 1 9

Geelong 12 0 10

Carlton 11 0 11

Essendon 10 0 12

Nth Melbourne 10 0 12

West Coast 10 0 12

Footscray 9 0 13

Port Adelaide 9 0 13

Brisbane 8 0 14

Ricmond 5 0 17

Gold Coast 3 0 19

obviously the only other draw is us and Collin@%^&d again, like i said no real thought to it. just helps in predicting where everyone will end up due to match ups, will obviously be nowhere near the final ladder but i'd love it if it was....

At least we know your Not Mike! Sheahan. Essndan - 10th.

Unfortunately there will be a lot of games that we should probably win that we wont.

The West Coast game last year comes to mind. We are still young and will be up and down.

dont get me started! I flew over from perth with a heap of mates who are eagles supporters. I was sure we were going to win that game :(

Matt Rosa played the only game of note in his whole carrier

I've just done the same exercise and have melbourne finishing with 9-1-12...which doesn't quite add up I think. I'm sure that in rnd 15 or 16 the dees didn't feature and weren't listed as having the bye...

Anyway, we finish 11th and Hawthorn and Adelaide play off the for the flag.

All done, now. Almost no point turning up!

Collingwood 17 1 4

Hawthorn 16 0 6

Melbourne 14 2 6

Adelaide 13 0 9

Fremantle 13 0 9

St Kilda 13 0 9

Sydney 12 1 9

Geelong 12 0 10

Carlton 11 0 11

Essendon 10 0 12

Nth Melbourne 10 0 12

West Coast 10 0 12

Footscray 9 0 13

Port Adelaide 9 0 13

Brisbane 8 0 14

Ricmond 5 0 17

Gold Coast 3 0 19

I've just given it a go. This is what I've come out with ATMO's perception.

Rank Team

1 Collingwood

2 Adelaide

3 Hawthorn

4 Geelong

5 Fremantle

6 St_Kilda

7 Essendon

8 W_Bulldogs

----------------------------

9 Melbourne

10 Sydney

11 Carlton

12 W_Coast

13 Kangaroos

14 Richmond

15 P_Adelaide

16 Brisbane

17 GC Suns

Bailey Ladder & Finals Predictor - AFL.com.au

Edited by dee-luded

Am in a pick the season in advance tipping comp and had the following:

Collingwood - 21 Wins

Saints - 18

Bullies - 17

Dorks - 16

Deeeessss- 15

Swanies - 14

Crows - 14

Cats - 13

Carlton - 11

kangas - 10

Tullarmine - 7

Lions - 6

Tiges - 4

Port - 4

Eagles - 3

Suns - 2

After round one I certainly would have changed some of my tips - Tullamarine and the Tiges to win more games and the 'Aints and Doggies less wins but that's the way it is............

Also gave it a go:

Rank Team

1 Collingwood 18w/1d

2 Hawthorn 18

3 Geelong 16/1

4 St_Kilda 16

5 Sydney 14/1

6 W_Bulldogs 12

7 Essendon 12

8 Carlton 12

----------------------------

9 Adelaide 12

10 Melbourne 10/1

11 Fremantle 10

12 Kangaroos 8

13 P_Adelaide 8

14 Brisbane 6

15 W_Coast 6

16 Richmond 5

17 GC Suns 1

Tipped us to lose a couple to the likes of Kangaroos and WCE again as I think we'll still be a bit up and down. Won't be anything like the final ladder but I wouldn't be too disappointed if we finished on 10 wins. Just hope we can start to win the "shoulds" and pinch a couple of "maybes".

Surprised myself with how high I have the Swans finishing - don't really rate them that high on paper but I guess they have some good games at home.

Edited by Deemolition

Crystal ball or Crystal Meth??

Very funny Wrathchild - didn't see it coming and a good description of a person in front of a computer with Rose coloured glasses.