People Who Live In Glass Houses Should Not Throw Stones

typical demons

Where do i start...

Perhaps I'll start with what you will be able to tell by the time I've finished my rant... Yes I'm a dockers supporter!

to quote JADED.. "These morons are 0-4, and instead of concentrating on their football, they are pulling stupid stunts? It doesn't matter what they were dresses as, the point is, they are idiots to have embroiled their club in controversy... or perhaps it's a diversion tactic from their terrible on-field performances?"

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it your team that had a 0-4 start last year?

And a team that is currently in the middle stages of developing a new younger squad you think would understand the same with any other club... Maybe you left for Mt Buller in your 4WD in June and didn't come back till after the draft and hadn't noticed the amount of delistings and retirements we had...

the players didn't embroil the club in controversy it was the idiot development coach Malaxos!

Another quote from JADED.. "Given that this Freo thing involves a large number of players just speaks volumes about the state of that club."

again Jaded it involved 4 players from the club.. hardly a large number as you see it! Maybe 4 is a large number to a team that failed to reach 4 wins last season!

Then i had the pleasure of reading a post made by WHY YOU LITTLE.. Fremantle & Port Adelaide should never have been given a license to join the AFL. It is a disgrace. Both will become "Basket Cases" within 10 years particularly Port."

HAHA coming from a Melbourne supporter that makes me laugh!

Again correct me if I'm wrong.. although i know i'm not... If hawthorn members had been stupid enough to merge with your club in 1996 the "Demons" would no longer be in the AFL..

Your members and board were for it... Shame the Hawthorn members were not! Otherwise you may have broken you're 45 year drought for a cup by clinging onto a decent team!

Imagine that! Premiers instead of wooden spooners! Ah well don't live in the past ey...

As Bad as Fremantle are at the moment and will be for no doubt the next 2-3 years minimum.. we still have over another 30 years of terrible football to be played without a premiership to reach your level!

Don't get me wrong.. I have nothing against Melbourne supporters or the club in general.. In fact I attended the Freo Vs Melb game last year at the G.. and although we lost after a great comeback by your boys I enjoyed the game! To be able to walk out onto the grass of the G after the game and kick a footy with the demons supporters was great! Had it been Collingwood or Carlton chances are I would have been injured and abused before I left the ground...

I've said my part and would have posted this in reply to the Fremantle deserve the bottom thread had it not been locked..

Next time I'd suggest you have a good look at your own club before you throw stones..

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahah that was brilliant :P

Well you don't lack passion for your club, that's for sure. Shame the players don't feel the same way. But good thread none the less and fair response to the Docker bashing that's occurred on this site recently.

What I love even more is the fact that a docker can read and write.

Your club is a joke, if you can't see that then ..... At leats our club is headed somewhere. Obviously you are feeling a little insecure to be checking what an opposition site is saying about your footy club (i use the term footy club very loosely).

We have been around for 150 years buddy, do yourself a favour and support a real club from the Wafl, one with a little bit of pride and substance behind it.

Your club is a joke, if you can't see that then ..... At leats our club is headed somewhere. Obviously you are feeling a little insecure to be checking what an opposition site is saying about your footy club (i use the term footy club very loosely).

We have been around for 150 years buddy, do yourself a favour and support a real club from the Wafl, one with a little bit of pride and substance behind it.

I happen to work with a melbourne member who informed me to the Freo bashing going on this site...

Around for 150 years... Great...

so a club that manages to get a premiership averaged every 12.5 years!

Fantastic considering you've been playing this game longer then anyone else in the competition and still don't seem to able to play!

You dandeeman are the typical Melbourne supporter that doesn't watch a game of footy when you lose but after 1 win against Richmond you've been a member for life..

I'm not here to get sucked into your trolling anymore... just to vent my appreciation of an old thread =)

I am not even going to credit that with an argument other than saying that those generalisations are all a freo supporter can hang your hat on in the absence of a real argument (or a real footy club).

Still reeling from that unloseable game last year methinks.

Bye, go back to your club with no spirit, no pride, no plan and no history. (and pretty soon no Pavlich)

I happen to work with a melbourne member who informed me to the Freo bashing going on this site...

I'm pretty sure if you go to any other club sites, including your own you will see a lot of Freo bashing too, the effort you guys put in on the weekend is the worst I have ever seen

i'm not to sure we should be spraying freo. I do think we have a more promising younger list than them, but there will be a lot more pain for us ahead this year aswell. I think freo and richmond are at very similar stages. I think we are a year or 2 ahead in terms of redevelopment as they probably are yet to clear out some dead wood. we're only one game ahead of em on the ladder. Yes freo's assistant's comments ar illtimed, but once again its a media beat up. Let it go. i think we should all calm down and relax. we've copped it for the lst couple of years, but wait untill we're a bit further down the track before we do throw stones. unless its collingwood, i'm always willing to give them a kick.

I haven't had such a good laugh in ages. Perhaps the Freoloader should re-name his post, "people in grass houses should not get stoned".

Your facts are totally wrong re the merger debate, by the way and I would rather our 12 sanctioned AFL premierships, than the Duckers nil.

By the way, how does the Freo Duffers theme song go again.

One thing I will say for you though, you've got guts, even if your prattle is mindless.

This is the funniest thread I have seen in a long time. What are you? 12 years old? Grow the $#*& up. Jesus, go on any forum of any of the other clubs and you will see bashing of every club.

What are you honestly hoping to achieve by posting here? An apology?

This is too funny coming from a Freo supporter. Please, keep posting.

WOW Demonland must be "THE SITE" for footy talk now. All these other team supporters reading and posting. I would not even waste my time to search othe teams blog sites, read them and even bother to sign up and type a post. Gee be proud Demonland and all who support. We must be big now, we have supporters from all clubs posting, we are now getting spam and as I remember "Rhino Richards" was quoted in the Herald Sun last year. At this rate we will be bigger than "Twitter".

Take a bow Demonland!

Where do i start...

Next time I'd suggest you have a good look at your own club before you throw stones..

No doubting your passion Typical Ducker but you're wasting your time here. You see, we don't give a [censored].

There was a time when I had a bit of a soft spot for Freo - after all with CC, Schwab, Icke, The Wiz etc there was a significant Melbourne connection. Pavlich is a gun & a delight to watch play. I don't even mind purple. But I'm over all that now.

If you spend more time on your own boards instead of ours you'll find no shortage of Docker fans lambasting Schwab & Connolly for the current woes of your club.

These are the two blokes who turned that club around. Where once it looked like collapsing in on itself, it's now well supported & financially viable. Connolly was the bloke who gathered a squad & got them playing good enough footy to storm into a preliminary final - a result your supporter base would kill for now.

Instead of firing mindless barbs at us, maybe you should have a squiz at those at the helm of the good ship Freo now. You've got a coach who looks bereft of answers, a playing group that appears to have lost all faith in their coach and a captain who appears to have lost faith in his club. But if you choose to go Ducking your problems in favour of slinging off at us, that's your prerogative.

I'll agree that the original thread title was over the top & some of the posts ill-informed, but those posters were only commenting on the available info at the time. And where did that info come from ? An incorrect journo ? No. A misquote in a newspaper ? No. A comment purposefully taken out of context ? No.

Your bloke, Steve Malaxos, [censored] up. That is the sole source of the latest round of Freo-bashing.

Fix your own house before you comment on what our walls are made of.

Good luck for the remainder of the season.

BBBAAAHHHHAAAAHHHAAAAA.

Lovely, just lovely. Love ya work Biff and totally agree, i don't give a [censored] if your crappy little clubs feelings were hurt, have a big cup of concrete and HARDEN THE F*&% UP PRINCESS!

HA ha nice one, I like it!

Good on you for sticking up for your club and yep, you have some valid points.

I found it quite amusing.

But with all the problems of both clubs there is one thing that will always remain the worst thing about freo, they have the WORST. SONG. EVER.

Now I have never known a freo supporter so I have never been able to ask, do you like your song?

Hahahah that was brilliant :P

Well you don't lack passion for your club, that's for sure. Shame the players don't feel the same way. But good thread none the less and fair response to the Docker bashing that's occurred on this site recently.

What I love even more is the fact that a docker can read and write.

Yeah, Touche'.

But out of this

You can't buy 'passion, or was that love? Recruit your children & show them love, respect, & courtesy, & they will repay the commitment with Love, passion for the club, & perform the behaviors exhibited in front of them.

Draftees, is the way to find players who'll show loyalty & commitment & courage beyond the call.

Michael Newton almost had as many scoring shots as Freo did on the weekend.

/thread

:lol: He kicked the same amount of behinds as the Shockers. The two that missed accross the face - he could of at least equalled the amount of scoring shots.

Attention Freo Supporters on D'land: -

He's an absolute freak & gun is Newton, Freo supporters........perhaps we can arrange a straight swap for Pavlich who wants out of a place that is fast rotting at its core.

:lol:

The media's reporting of the Freo saga was the very definition of a beat up, but for christ harden the F up. As has already been said on this thread, Freo is a common target on all the forums. Mainly because at practically every turn you guys have made the wrong decision. That said, you guys have dug yourselves out of a ditch and have built a good supporter base.

I've never liked Freo, don't ask me why maybe it's just your terrible jumper and song, so get over everyone's comments and look forward to watching your team put in another brilliant performance.