Jack Grimes

occo

you should never pick up injury prone players in the first round of the draft..my theory thus far proving correct

I'll leave it to others to decide for themselves, but so far the only people to have heard the KB news are occo and 2 very very new posters.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll leave it to others to decide for themselves, but so far the only people to have heard the KB news are occo and 2 very very new posters.

Bartlett's programme is on in the mornings (not afternoon radio). Why would he come back to talk about MFC issues?

If the claims that Bartlett discussed an injury to Grimes on air were true, you would think, the news would have spread but, except for here, it hasn't. Subsequently, there have been no reports anywhere that indicate Grimes has any injury worries at all. Nothing on the club site or anywhere else.

Like Mick, I smell some rats around here.

I heard it too. I was at work...terrible day doing sales made no money so tuned into KB on SEN and heard the same. I dont take the maxibon but i did hear it. I am extramly concirned as he is integral to out development. Ohh well Jack Watts in 12 months so nothing too serious

lol, that's just sad.

Occo posts at 11:41pm.

patti joins demonland at 11:48pm

patti's first post is at 11:55pm, coincidentally confirming everything occo heard

Wats1019 also happens to join at 11:43pm and his first post also confirms the same news

I'll give it a 7 for entertainment value, luckily ip addresses are logged though ;)

well according to bartlett on sen, grimes has done his right acl. not as serious as some however it will keep him out for most of the season

The expression "most of the season" leads me to believe that the report is crap. Either the ligament is torn and requires surgery, which would mean the whole season (save for Malcevski-type synthetic replacement) or it is strained, when simple rest would allow him to play within weeks.

lol, that's just sad.

patti's first post is at 11:55pm, coincidentally confirming everything occo heard

Wats1019 also happens to join at 11:43pm and his first post also confirms the same news

I'll give it a 7 for entertainment value, luckily ip addresses are logged though ;)

They also display a remarkably similar intellect and spelling ability.

lol, that's just sad.

Unfortunately, the majority of us here at Demonland don't find hoaxes particularly entertaining. :angry:

Guest JACKtheRIPPER
Unfortunately, the majority of us here at Demonland don't find hoaxes particularly entertaining. :angry:
yeah thats a [censored] go occo.

Occo if Grimes plays today, and I'll be there, you won't be posting at Demonland for a good long time.

Posters starting rumours to stir up other supporters is not on and ruins the forum for others. Not only that but people who know Jack may see this and it may cause them some serious concern.

You're on notice Occo, any comment?

[censored] off, you lot with the hoaxes. It will take me the better part of two hours to get there today, one of the key reasons is to watch Jack play and all this crap is over Demonland. Go back to bigfooty or wherever the 10 year olds hang out and leave the serious discussion alone. Better yet, go and buy a membership, then go and support the boys instead. Grow up. Ps, i know i'm feeding the troll, but this should be culled before the rot sets in.

Occo if Grimes plays today, and I'll be there, you won't be posting at Demonland for a good long time.

Posters starting rumours to stir up other supporters is not on and ruins the forum for others. Not only that but people who know Jack may see this and it may cause them some serious concern.

You're on notice Occo, any comment?

Fan,

If you check out the ip addresses of occo and the two new posters who claim they heard KB, you'll find that they're identical. No surprise.

The fate of all "three" will be decided at Visy Park at a meeting of some of the moderators.

An apology beforehand might help.

Guest watts1019
Fan,

If you check out the ip addresses of occo and the two new posters who claim they heard KB, you'll find that they're identical. No surprise.

The fate of all "three" will be decided at Visy Park at a meeting of some of the moderators.

An apology beforehand might help.

just a bit of a joke. nothing was happening on this site. u can ban us if u want. no problem. sorry tho but u must admit it created some excitement on here

C'mon guys, this thread was so obviously not true, a perm ban I think is going too far. I don't care for occo's posts but a week on the sidelines with a threat of a future perm ban if he crosses the line again would be a sufficient penalty.

demonland & fan I understand that stress he may have caused for being an idiot but just pls consider my suggestion, afterall, every village needs one.

Guest JACKtheRIPPER
yer i think a week ban or something.

the guy has posted over a 1000 posts.

he obviously loves melbourne..

prob just felt being a doofus..

anyway i wouldn't give him a perm bam i've enjoyed many of his posts in the past.

peace :)

he should miss the first to weeks of the season. :lol: