Freo rejects Carlton

Guest demonsrule

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With kerr now out of contention, blues will ramp up offers for Warnock..

pick 24 was always just a fishing offer..

But yes, there is hope, deals are always hard 2 strike, and if they fail, we have 1 pick in PSD, thus still a good chance.. alot of deals miss the deadline by mere seonds, wouldnt that be nice!!

I am almost certain this deal will be done. Carlton will make this happen.

This will be one of the first trades, or last trades made in trade week. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

I am tipping the first trade made for trade week will be Jeff White to Sydney for Pick 62. If Jeff is not traded, that is where the Swannies want to be selecting him if he nominates.

i thought we'd delisted Adem Yze and Jeff White- does that mean we can or can't trade them?

Yes they are delisted. We cannot trade them. They are gone! If Sydney wants White they will get him in the PSD most likely!

The players are still contracted to us, therefor we are still able to trade them (given the trading rules of the AFL, such as requiring the consent of the player in question). We would have simply told the players that their contracts were not going to be renewed.

The players are still contracted to us, therefor we are still able to trade them (given the trading rules of the AFL, such as requiring the consent of the player in question). We would have simply told the players that their contracts were not going to be renewed.

Rubbish Axis of Bob! They are gone! It is hard too believe they still could be traded.

Someone should ring Schwarta on SEN...... Maybe they might know?

Rubbish Axis of Bob! They are gone! It is hard too believe they still could be traded.

Someone should ring Schwarta on SEN...... Maybe they might know?

Geelong told King last year that he would not be offered another contract but assisted him by trading with StKilda. The same principle applies with White.

Bob is correct. He can be traded by us. What is the point of it otherwise.

I will have to look up the trade rules. But I still think I am right!

I thought once you have been delisted you have too nominate for the draft to get picked up. They are not on our list anymore! Simple as that! Thats why they call it a delisting!

TAKING BETS!

I thought once you have been delisted you have too nominate for the draft to get picked up. They are not on our list anymore! Simple as that! Thats why they call it a delisting!

TAKING BETS!

Give me $10 grand on Bob. I'll PM you my bank account details ,and I expect the money in there by Tuesday at the latest. If not, I'll recommend that you're barred from Demonland.

The first list lodgement date with the AFL is Friday 31 October at 2pm. We will lodge our initial list of 35 (max) after the trade period and before the 31st of October. As such Yze, White, Bode and Weetra will not have yet been removed from the official list until we formally lodge our preliminary pre-draft playing list by 31/10.

Until then they are technically still players on our list, but ones that have been told will not be on our list next year.

Yeah! But you will be wrong! :lol: I have faith in the jury of the SEN team.... And say the verdict will go my way! :lol:

Only 10k?!

Deetention I will bet you AUD$50,000 that they can be traded by us.

I would bet more but you wouldnt be able to pay it. At least you would be able to get a loan for $50,000.

I too will send you my bank account details and by COB Tuesday the money will be there.

Regards,

deestroyers

TAKING BETS!

I'll have to look up my galactic manual of omnipotence, but if you think you can get more than a 6th round draft pick for either of them, then you should submit your CV to the club for consideration.

Apologies for the sarcasm, but I'm really dumbfounded every year by the number of supporters that believe they can swing deals based on pure fantasy as opposed to the hard cold facts.

Both White and Yze are over thirty, if they've been delisted before the draft period it's for a reason. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Guest unstable punt
I am almost certain this deal will be done. Carlton will make this happen.

This will be one of the first trades, or last trades made in trade week. Will be interesting to see how this pans out.

I am tipping the first trade made for trade week will be Jeff White to Sydney for Pick 62. If Jeff is not traded, that is where the Swannies want to be selecting him if he nominates.

they will give there top pick if necessary

Guest paxino27

I hate to say it but I reckon Warnock will end up at Carlton. They'll either throw Richard Hadley in with pick 24 to get the job done or a multi club deal will see Andy Lovett end up there. Possibly something like

O'keefe to Bulldogs, Ray to Bombers, Lovett to Freo, Warnock to Carlton and pick 24 along with something else to Sydney maybe?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.