Cale Morton - does he have some disease?

ucanchoose

Not only would his opponent not pick him up for the entire afternoon, he spent the day with his arms flailing in the air 30m from any opponent and NOBODY would kick it to him. He flailed so hard his poor little arms fell off.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 possies today. continuously has shown he has a great ability to find the footy.

sure he's an 18 yr old runt atm in his first season. he's bound to make mistakes.

let him put on 20kg and 40 games experience and he'll be awesome.

waayyyyy to much unwarranted negativity on this forum, PARTICULARLY against 18-21 yr old kidz who are just finding their feet.

i find much promise in Morton

i wouldn't kick it to morton if he was 50 metres on his own. he puts a blow torch to the ball every time he eventually decides to kick it. waste of a pick 4. should have got palmer. never pick players that are in between hieghts (190-192). versatility is over-rated, i prefer specialty in one position

i wouldn't kick it to morton if he was 50 metres on his own. he puts a blow torch to the ball every time he eventually decides to kick it. waste of a pick 4. should have got palmer. never pick players that are in between hieghts (190-192). versatility is over-rated, i prefer specialty in one position

When have you ever been right about a Melbourne player ever?

Go back to abusing Brad Miller and telling us what a poor option Jack Watts is :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You've really got to chill out mate, he's 18 years old. Making statements like 'waste of a pick 4' when it is 14 rounds into his first season is idiotic. I hope he doesn't read this internet site because its statements like that truly suck.

ur just a spoilt brat with a half twitted brain!

learn to have patience ffs!! supporters like u [censored] me right up the wall the way you continue to critisize kids!

Just like the comments that had Garland sacked after the first couple of games.Just nedds to find some weight & strength and will be fine

Morton was good early. Linking up well and running hard for his team mates.

He reads the play so well, and makes space very easily. When he finds space he should be more decisive.

Good signs but he just needs to back himself and have confidence in his own ability.

Was fairly impressed by his game this arvo.... As people have said, he still needs another 15-20kg and 30-40 games before we will see him really start to have a major influence on our games..... But from what he has shown early on in his first season, I am more than happy with our selection! :P Unlike some other impatient pricks!

One thing I do notice about his game a lot, is the way he grabs the ball and almost everytime, he turns inside out (quite often into trouble) which then forces him to give off the quick handball to a team mate under pressure.... Just something that I see more and more each time he plays.... I think he is still finding his feet in the big league and is maybe struggling with the pressure and closing speed of opposition tacklers!

No criticism..... Just something I have noticed..... I have absolute faith in DB and his crew to help Cale reach his full potential (which is HUGE!)

3005d1201908390-traurig_aktienpower_fan_

Yes. I can't believe he isn't tearing games apart. winning them off his own boot, winning 35 possessions and holding down a key forward post all at the age of 18.

I'm with you, OBVIOUSLY he isn't good enough.

Surely someone will take him off our hands at the end of the season! What a liability!

Come their retirements, Morton will be a far better player than Palmer.

Please do us a favour and remember this statement even if you don't agree. Just to highlight in a few years...

:)

Morton:

21 disposals

7 marks

Disposal efficiency 6th best for MFC at 85.71%

Don't know his game time % but he spent some on the bench.

18 years old, played 12 games. First year player.

Great recruit! What are you on Freak?

You are a lunatic freak, and really all this post does for you is highlight your ignorance when it comes to footy. You will be so far wrong on the morton thing it is laughable. Palmer wont get any better, he might sustain what he is doing now which is great things, but he has no more tricks in his book.. the upside with Morton is very good.

I suspect you will look back on this post and be fairly embarrassed by what you said.. because i am very embarrassed for you.. and by the looks of the other posts in here, your stupidity has not gone unnoticed!!

Guest Schtacker

I too have to say I have seen very little to be excited about in Morton

Last year as a junior surely he wasn't butchering it constantly - why start now

Oh...

my...

god...

Some people on this site NEVER learn :rolleyes:

I too have to say I have seen very little to be excited about in Morton

Last year as a junior surely he wasn't butchering it constantly - why start now

Maybe have something to do with the pressure of AFL footy Schtacker??? Geez mate your credibility is down there with Freak after such a post.

Morton has creative vision, a unteachable and invaluable gift in todays game. On top of that he can run. Will be Top 5 in next years B&F if he has an injury free year.

Dissapointing to hear such words..