How many consecutive years you have been a member?

LeBron James

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed for a couple of years after the millenium while studying. If Jimmy is all about 'youth' then perhaps the club should organise some sort of student membership or some description.

I missed for a couple of years after the millenium while studying. If Jimmy is all about 'youth' then perhaps the club should organise some sort of student membership or some description.

A concession membership gets you a reasonable discount on full-price, and full-time students are eligible.

The millenium was 8 years ago. Are you complaining about the concession options available to students today or back then?

i havne't signed up since about 99.. been a bad boy.

but i'm back on track.

i think the mfc should try harder to regain members .. after i bought my last membership i havne't been contacted by the club since.. i always ment to get one but always put it off. one call from the club and i would of given my credit card number and they would of had my membership..

anyway :P

Returned to Victoria in 2006 after 23 years all over Aus and the world. Been a member 3 years and have missed 1 game (Freo this year would u believe!- only because I was in Sydney that weekend!) Plan on being a member all my life from here on in!

Was a member 99-02 then missed 03 because year 11, couldn't afford it, then since then til now. So 5, but i've had one for 9. Full MCC for 4 years as well