Jump to content

Recommended Posts

46 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

you should publish a book of dad jokes. moonie

you should publish a book of bad jokes. moonie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

God only knows what sort of book Uncle Bitters would create were the laws in this land more lax.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, puntkick said:

dave's are funnier

yes....as in " 'My dad suggested I register for a donor card, he's a man after my own heart."

........i'll close the door on the way out

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, daisycutter said:

yes....as in " 'My dad suggested I register for a donor card, he's a man after my own heart."

........i'll close the door on the way out

You must be kidney......

hold that door..

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Moonshadow said:

I scared the postman today by going to the door completely naked. I'm not sure what scared him more: my naked body or the fact I knew where he lived...

Your postie obviously delivers on the Sabbath.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Biffen said:

God only knows what sort of book Uncle Bitters would create were the laws in this land more lax.

Dirty old man's guide to the karma sutra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Moonshadow said:

Dirty old man's guide to the karma sutra

more likely 'idiots guide to s&m'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Folks, I'm going out on a limb here, but I think there's a lot we can learn from our cousins in the football fold (albeit the round ball version). They know how to look after an injured player with speed and absolute care

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to snap you all out of your malaise here it is, but it won't be updated every day as I trust some of you to do the calculation on your calculators.

32

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redleg said:

Just to snap you all out of your malaise here it is, but it won't be updated every day as I trust some of you to do the calculation on your calculators.

32

Your lack of enthusiasm is glaringly obvious Mr. Leg.

I am concerned!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Redleg said:

Just to snap you all out of your malaise here it is, but it won't be updated every day as I trust some of you to do the calculation on your calculators.

32

32 - Barrie Vagg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rolling Stone said:

32 - Barrie Vagg

Cameron Bruce more recently.

I won't Bugg you with any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Redleg said:

Cameron Bruce more recently.

I won't Bugg you with any more.

Red you need to focus more on Melbourne players and not ex Hawthorne ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, america de cali said:

this is a bigger threat than global warming.......fingers crossed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daisycutter said:

this is a bigger threat than global warming.......fingers crossed

Lady Fingers ?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, america de cali said:

I blame the AFL, WADA, Danks, MessyDrugs and Hird for this global crisis. Is nothing safe from these people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, DemonFrog said:

I blame the AFL, WADA, Danks, MessyDrugs and Hird for this global crisis. Is nothing safe from these people?

Incorrect DF Jack Watts is to blame.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, old dee said:

Incorrect DF Jack Watts is to blame.

Who?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is time to change the title by adding "No W" every thread on Demonland descends into a JW discussion. I am well and truely over the discussion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, old dee said:

I think it is time to change the title by adding "No W" every thread on Demonland descends into a JW discussion. I am well and truely over the discussion.

 

Who is JW? I presume you don't mean a Jehovah's Witness?

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Red and Bluebeard said:

Who is JW? I presume you don't mean a Jehovah's Witness?

That's the spirit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, old dee said:

That's the spirit!

Single malt for you, I presume :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JW Library - Android Apps on Google PlayUrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

JW LIBRARY is an official app produced by Jehovah's Witnesses. It includes multiple Bible translations, as well as books and brochures for Bible study. 

This may do you some good od !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

JW Library - Android Apps on Google PlayUrlAdvisorGoodImage.png

JW LIBRARY is an official app produced by Jehovah's Witnesses. It includes multiple Bible translations, as well as books and brochures for Bible study. 

This may do you some good od !

Even you don't believe that Bbo!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×