TJ is on fire

Deemented

All year we wanted Henderson but at the last minute decided we wanted a different type of player. He wanted us too. It'll be interesting to see how he goes.

Yeah, after round 1 of the NAB Cup, Cale Morton is a dud and Henderson is a gun. Thank god we got rid of Craig Cameron so we don't make mistakes like that again! B)

Yeah, after round 1 of the NAB Cup, Cale Morton is a dud and Henderson is a gun. Thank god we got rid of Craig Cameron so we don't make mistakes like that again! B)

Cale is a dud? ohhh ok....

He's not saying we made the wrong decision, he's just painting a picture of how it unfolded.

Don't take it out of context guys...I was just saying it would have been nice to get Lachlan Henderson aswell, cause he looks the goods...nothing against Cale"stretcher"Morton

He's not saying we made the wrong decision, he's just painting a picture of how it unfolded.

Don't take it out of context guys...I was just saying it would have been nice to get Lachlan Henderson aswell, cause he looks the goods...nothing against Cale"stretcher"Morton

I just don't see the point of bringing it up after round 1 of the NAB cup, particularly when it was improbable the we would get both Morton and Henderson.

As for TJ, I only watched about 5 minutes of that game, and noticed that some things never change. A miskick by the Bombers landed in his lap in the centre square. Under no pressure, he kicks the ball from a stationary postion, straight back to a Bomber player, and not within 10 metres of a teammate. For someone with supposed elite skills, his disposal is 60/40 at best.

Guest unstable punt
offically, it's about 75 / 25, ie well below average.

Also one the the worst players for retaining posession from a kick-in in the league.

Bye bye Travis. Enjoy BrisVegas.

he's gone. everyone get over it

I must admit it wasn't the best idea stopping off at the pub (Waterside) after the Geelong debacle and wathing TJ passing the ball down a team mate's throat. It didn't exactly improve my mood.

TJ will be a gun pick up for the Lions, end of story. His departure has effectively left us one man down from last year as Grimes won't play this year. It hurts when the club loses class for no immediate compensation.

Yes Rhino et al, I understand the logic behind the trade.

why will he be any better then he was for us?

I watched some of the Brissy game and reports back up he was in and out of the game, as per usual.

I watched him early go very soft around the wing and handpasses to no-one up the ground but also play well at times.

Still will be inconsistent, mark my words.

Hope Matthews allows him to kick out.

Guest redandbluethruandthru

TJ was patchy as per usual. I feel he was only going at 60 %, maybe keeping himself back so he can show the goods come season proper.Or maybe it same old same old.

Brisbane should have a good year. They had quite a few stars out on Friday.

Whats "class" when it does not perform? ...Crud

If the line up for the NAB cup and reading between the lines of the Sean Wellman interview still hasnt got the message through...this is a football department that is planning for success over the next three years and is willing to take the painful steps necessary to build a formidable team.

You cannot build a formidable team when your supposedly "best" players do not consistently put in...that sends a message that's like a cancer throughout the entire club.

I fully expect us to develop into a tough, tight unit under this football department. And although we may cop the odd hiding along the way, it think it wont be long before we can leave the "soft demons" tag well behind us.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.