Big Chance

Demons 32

Hi fellow Judd enthusiasts. I have been talking lately of Judd not coming to the Demons, however I just received an e-mail from someone who is a good friend of my Father who has began to change my tune.

This man (for you who can try and work it out) is on the Melbourne Coterie Group (he's the one that got the money to get Davey off the Rookie list) and one of the richest guys in Melbourne and really well connected in business, so plenty of clout.

He has said he is 100% on getting Judd to Melbourne and will give the club as much financial support as he can to help get Judd. If a few more extremely wealthy business men step up like this guy has then I'll be feeling much closer to changing my tune.

Just thought I would fill my fellow Demonlanders in on any news I receive.

I love you Demons 32.

As much for your news as how entertaining you are ;)

Thanks haha.

Im just hoping this guy throws half his finances at Judd or I'll be mighty [censored] next time I see him!!!

I spoke to Judd last night at his favorite restaurant, Hungry Jacks

He assures me that his groin is indeed located between his legs and that the moon is not made of cheese

Hi fellow Judd enthusiasts. I have been talking lately of Judd not coming to the Demons, however I just received an e-mail from someone who is a good friend of my Father who has began to change my tune.

This man (for you who can try and work it out) is on the Melbourne Coterie Group (he's the one that got the money to get Davey off the Rookie list) and one of the richest guys in Melbourne and really well connected in business, so plenty of clout.

He has said he is 100% on getting Judd to Melbourne and will give the club as much financial support as he can to help get Judd. If a few more extremely wealthy business men step up like this guy has then I'll be feeling much closer to changing my tune.

i appreciated the update mate. i am interested in these type of ppl, obviously it'd be great if i was one so i could throw some money around the club, but the mfc has important supporters in high places and we dont utilise this enough...hopefully we start to...

i appreciated the update mate. i am interested in these type of ppl, obviously it'd be great if i was one so i could throw some money around the club, but the mfc has important supporters in high places and we dont utilise this enough...hopefully we start to...

Thanks for at least taking notice of the point!!! Most replies on here have made me see that it's pointless putting up what you have been told. Even if they are from higher ups, im lucky enough to at least know some so I'll try to only mention things that some no idea jurno said considering thats who people for some reason take seriously.

Thanks though buddy.

Thanks for at least taking notice of the point!!! Most replies on here have made me see that it's pointless putting up what you have been told. Even if they are from higher ups, im lucky enough to at least know some so I'll try to only mention things that some no idea jurno said considering thats who people for some reason take seriously.

Thanks though buddy.

;) feel free to PM me with the good stuff if you dont think the others are worth it lol

or if you really want everyone to read and believe send it to yze_magic. if he posts it, its gospel!

Thanks though buddy.

Hey dude, don't worry about the cynics, any updates regarding Chris Judd are much appreciated.

It's been a long time since I've been so excited at this stage of a finals series! Hypothetically, If the number 4 pick were to help the Dees land Judd, would that completely offset the poor year on the field we (the fans) had to endure?

Hey dude, don't worry about the cynics, any updates regarding Chris Judd are much appreciated.

It's been a long time since I've been so excited at this stage of a finals series! Hypothetically, If the number 4 pick were to help the Dees land Judd, would that completely offset the poor year on the field we (the fans) had to endure?

I wouldn't even know the year happened.

Thanks for at least taking notice of the point!!! Most replies on here have made me see that it's pointless putting up what you have been told.

I believe your original post, in fact I can confirm it

Its getting exciting isnt it? I am confident Judd will be a Demon

Don't get dissillusioned; it's human nature to be cynical or gullible at the same time. Being a cynic myself its impossible to know who, or whether to believe any... "I heard from a good source comments."

As the poster who stated with certain acclaim that "SHEEDY IS SIGNED AND SEALED"... WHAT DOES ONE REALLY KNOW? and "WHO" is the correct person to take notice of???

To the poster who said Collingwood's a done deal through as G Walsh said so why doesn't he take the $10 available yesterday and retire. ($3.50 now)

All I personally know is that speaking to Craig Cameron on one of his "guernsey sponsor trips" months ago that he would sell the store to get him.

$9.00 on Melbourne is good odds though!!!

All I personally know is that speaking to Craig Cameron on one of his "guernsey sponsor trips" months ago that he would sell the store to get him.

That worries me.

As much as I really really really really really (x100) want Chris Judd at the Dees, I don't want him at any cost.

There are 3-4 players that I am not willing to part with, not even for Judd, as it will leave us a weaker team. While Judd is brilliant, he still needs a good team around him (as proven by West Coast). If we go and trade some of our best kids to get him, he'll be doing it on his own and failing. I think Judd is aware of that, and he wants success more than probably anything else.

Additionally, West Coast have a big salary cap issue IMO. They have already told Chick they won't offer him another contract, and they already have plenty of young up and coming stars that they will need to try and keep. That is why they're after draft picks, rather than players. That will give them some breathing space for at least 2 or 3 seasons.

I spoke to Judd last night at his favorite restaurant, Hungry Jacks

He assures me that his groin is indeed located between his legs and that the moon is not made of cheese

Not his favourite anymore :lol:

He'll be a Melb boy next year; he better change over to Subway or Nando's real quick!

Anyhoo, I already had no doubt MFC would be trying 100% to get him. But if we have outsiders throwing money and incentives at him while teams like Collingwood and Essendon are throwing things actually from the club themselves, how does that make us look? I think go with what we have and we'd have a better chance. I really don't think it's about money for this guy.

The only thing I hope is that we do go all out to get him. It's about time Melbourne was the one the media was talking about in a postive way, as opposed to bagging us for having "little to no immediate prospects for success". I'm sick opf it always being about the "big four" clubs, for god's sake, we ARE Melbourne, and it's about time the club did something big (like landing Judd) and stopped being the doormat for the rest of the competition. We didn't even get the chance to announce Bailey as the coach, it would be bloody nice to annouce Judd as our latest recruit!

Cheers mate

i just got off the phone to my godfather who is on the MFC board, who's name i won't disclose

but he is great as i get the inside info on stuff..i.e coaching process kept me right informed with what was going on and who was likely to become coach ect ect

anyway, the club is pretty much set on throwing everything they can at chris and trying to get him to the club :)

fingers crossed evreyone.....everyone do it!! now!! haha