Can we just.........Add what you like to this.

Dee Since 73

I'll start off

Kick the bloody ball!

Look at the man you are about to handball to.....make sure he isn't in a worse bloody position than you are......

My God, I nearly tore what remaining hair I have out the number of times we stopped, looked around like stunned mullets and handballed to another player under pressure..

What is our gameplan? Do we have one? Get the bloody ball, kick it straight and long.

I love this team to death but yesterday was just bloody awful.

Bushy

This is why Moloney needs to be in this side; only play who thinks one dimensional - kick the ball long and hard into the foward 50.

Just thinking about having Sylvia back in the forward line. He is definately better on a HFF than in the midfield I reckon.

A great go-to player who can kick the ball a mile. If only he could get a good run with his injuries. He will be a star.

A forward line with Sylvia,Neitz,Robertson,Yze all firing would be fantastic.

We have sooooooooo many players with great potential and history, I just can't fathom what has happened this year. We truly look second rate with all the p!ss farting around we do with the ball.

Bushy.

I can't get over players who are standing one meter from the man with the ball and asking for a handball, why? What does that get you? - Ward I'm looking at you.

can we just....

protect out teammates and show some desperation in shepharding and beffeting off the ball. we did this well in the last quarter if you watch the replay.

above all, forget about whats been and show some confidence to go through the middle and be attacking and yes...kick it long to Neita and co.

CAN WE JUST................stop saying that the players are doing their best.

start kicking to a leading forward not an opponent.

play only those who will pressure opponents who have the ball.

man up when we are not in possesion.

not accept mediocre performers every week.

stop handballing to the grass or an opponent.

not kick across the defensive goalmouth.

take a few more marks that bounce off chests.

not wait until under pressure before we kick or handball.

have the balls to tell individuals that they are badly underperforming.

try to remember what Flower,Lyon and Viney used to give EVERY week.

Go down the guts, instead of going wide! Take a risk every now and again, look in board. I know he's young (and believe me i've got big wraps for the kid) but when Petterd kicked in wide in the final minutes of the match, he had someone right in the center square all on his own. It seems to be in our nature to go down the wing.

All ND has to do for the rest of this year as coach, is to replay the last quarter of yesterdays match to them, over & over & over again. That is how to play the game. Simple, stop stuffing around, Run, Take the first option, kick long, end of story

Yep......Can we just get it and kick it long.

It's a simple game really. I think the time has come for us to just get back to basics.

We all know that the brand of footy we are currently playing makes us look like bumbling buffoons..... This is basically the same team we had last year where we could stand proud and watch the team run the ball from the backline, have blokes, shepherding and backing up and TALKING to each other.....Dunno where that team has gone.

Truly, I felt like asking this to some of the boys.......................Neita, who are you and what have you done to Neita?

Thanks for the replies.

Bushy

Just thinking about having Sylvia back in the forward line. He is definately better on a HFF than in the midfield I reckon.

I still think he should be tried as a midfielder and i dont believe he has been given enough opportunities to become one. In saying that his work up forward has been really good in the last month. There's a fair chance a new coach next year would try and mould him into a midfielder that kicks goals, ala Scott Thompson.

I still think he should be tried as a midfielder and i dont believe he has been given enough opportunities to become one. In saying that his work up forward has been really good in the last month. There's a fair chance a new coach next year would try and mould him into a midfielder that kicks goals, ala Scott Thompson.

Sylvia's body is not standing up to the HHF let alone the midfield. I don't think he has played 10 games in a row yet since he has been there. I'm sure ND would love to have him in the midfield but until they sort out his soft tissue injuries he won't be able to stand up to it!!!

if i could see anything this year, it would be for newton to get an extended run for the dees. i think if he was to come in and play good footy in the forward line and kick goals it would be the most exciting thing any melbourne supporter has seen for a long time...