B: BRUCE, CARROLL, BELL

HB: PETTARD, RIVERS, BROWN

C: JOHNSTONE, JONES, GODFREY

HF: DAVEY, BATE, YZE

F: GREEN, NEITZ, DUNN

FOLL: WHITE, MCLEAN, MCDONALD

IC: SYLVIA, MOLONEY, MILLER, P.JOHNSON

EMERG: PICKETT, WARNOCK, NEWTON

Even though I would prefer to see Newton in front of Miller I don't think it will happen. They showed faith in Brown after his shocker against Sydney so I find it hard to believe that they won't do the same with Miller.

B: Bruce, CARROLL, Bell

HB: Petterd, RIVERS, Brown

C: Johnstone, GREEN, Godfrey

HF: Davey, MILLER, Bate

F: Yze, NEITZ, Dunn

FOLL: White, JONES, McDonald

IC: Sylvia, MOLONEY, Pickett, P.JOHNSON

EMERG: McLean, WARNOCK, Newton

If Bruce and/or Petterd don't come up, then I would suggest that Warnock and/or Juice will get a spot on the bench....

Krazyjay, there is no point having McLean as an emergency. If he is fit enough to play, play him. He doesn't have to have a full game - he can replace Pickett. If he is not fit don't play him. Sandy is just a stupid idea.

Love miller, but he has done very little to keep his spot. HE should be sent to sandy to get some form back. Would love newton to play, these young kids are the only reason I am turning up to watch us this year. I want to see what the short term future will bring for our club. PLAY NEWTON- whether he is ready or not. They did it with garland, why not roll the dice with newton and try again.

P.J has his spot cemented down. Jamar did a hammy on the weekend.

Love miller, but he has done very little to keep his spot. HE should be sent to sandy to get some form back. Would love newton to play, these young kids are the only reason I am turning up to watch us this year. I want to see what the short term future will bring for our club. PLAY NEWTON- whether he is ready or not.

Fully agree regarding watching the newcomers. It was a pleaseure to see Pettard go first hand.

What has Brad miller got to do to get dropped - Run over Danihers dog or something?

He was appalling yesterday. Any form of contribution might have made it a win.

Love miller, but he has done very little to keep his spot. HE should be sent to sandy to get some form back. Would love newton to play, these young kids are the only reason I am turning up to watch us this year. I want to see what the short term future will bring for our club. PLAY NEWTON- whether he is ready or not. They did it with garland, why not roll the dice with newton and try again.

i think the more PJ plays the better he will get. we ll finally have a ruckman who can rest in the foward pocket and kick goals

PJ should get given all the game time he can, he has good disposal of the ball and can kick a goal. He has shown that at Sandy, if he can get a string of games together i think he could develop into a solid player.

Brad Miller was barely on the ground in the 2nd half of the game, unless he was injured which there has been no report of it was because he had been crap. The selection commitee has to take the next step and give him a few weeks down at sandy, he should have to earn his spot over the younger kids such as Bate and Newton. Can't have a CHF who is not kicking goals and not really contributing to any either, it equals a waste in my opinion. I know i am being harsh but i think it is time for brad miller to show that hecan hold down his position and perform every week rather than being hot one week and cold the next.

he is leading our friggen goal kicking!!!

one bad game and your all quick to drop him

against the bullies is a good chance for a physical player like miller to crash some packs and hurt some bodies, his pace and endurance are also a plus against them

Bell Carroll Bruce

Petterd Rivers Yze

TJ Jones Moloney

Sylvia Miller Bate

Newton Neitz Davey

White Green Junior

PJ Pickett Godfrey Dunn

Bruce to play on Brad Johnson (Bell 2nd Option)

Carroll - Darcy

Godfrey on Cooney

Junior on West

Pickett to have a crack at Higgins off the line

Davey/Pickett/Sylvia are vital against the dogs, their tackling and defensive pressure will be much needed

you guys that say drop miller have't been watching football for the last five weeks! the guy bleeds for our club and he works his ass of so hard that sometimes they dont see it! this is millers first bad game for the year and people want him sacked! watch some football!!

against the bullies is a good chance for a physical player like miller to crash some packs and hurt some bodies, his pace and endurance are also a plus against them

i hadnt thought of that good point...

Krazyjay, there is no point having McLean as an emergency. If he is fit enough to play, play him. He doesn't have to have a full game - he can replace Pickett. If he is not fit don't play him. Sandy is just a stupid idea.

Sandy have a bye - no one will be playing for them this week. ;)

he is leading our friggen goal kicking!!!

one bad game and your all quick to drop him

Leading goal kicker in a side thats zip from 6

Gee there's a stat to base an argument on.

Frosty has gotta go, he is simply uncordinated & not a one touch player.

We need to develop the next Buddy Franklin.

Bring in JUICE

Its a tough one. Miller, based on his form over the whole year, deserves another go. Having said that Newtown is in great form at Sandy and deserves a crack at it, especially as his chances will be limited once Robertson returns.

For that reason Newtown gets the nod. It would be great to see Bate, Dunn and Newtown all rotating deep and up the ground. I would also like to see Warnock have another go, simply because ND will be making decisions about his future at the end of the year and he deserves more than one chance to prove himself at top level.

Pickett has been one of our worst in recent weeks. I'm positive his mind is elsewhere and his is obviously not fit. If he couldn't get up for a game against his old team I doubt he'd be much use against the Dogs.

Therefore...

B: Bell, Carroll, Warnock

HB: Brown, Rivers, Bruce

C: Johnstone, McDonald, Moloney

HF: Bate, Dunn, Sylvia

F: Davey, Neitz, Newtown

FOLL: White, Jones, Yze

I/C: Godfrey, Green, P Johnson, Petterd

EMG: Buckley, Miller, Pickett

IN: Green, Newtown

OUT: Miller, Pickett

If Bruce or Petterd doesn't get up hopefully Buckley gets the nod.

Petterd Carroll Bell

Brown Rivers Bruce

Johnstone Godfrey Sylvia

Davey Miller Bate

Yze Neitz Newton

White Mcdonald Jones

PJ Pickett Dunn Moloney

Out Warnock

In Newton

The doggies play short up forward we don't need three tall defenders, we need another avenue to goal, I don't think they will risk Green or Mclean on the Telstra dome surface against the fast doggies.

B: Brown Carroll Bell

HB: Petterd Rivers Bizzell

C: Johnstone Bruce Godfrey

HF: Sylvia Miller Bate

F: Yze Neitz Dunn

FOLL: White, Jones, McDonald

IC: Davey, Moloney, Pickett, P.JOHNSON

Leading goal kicker in a side thats zip from 6

Gee there's a stat to base an argument on.

But he still is........

Someone had to and he was the one that did. Good grief.

Honestly, I guess it is to be expected that we will now be criticising him for kicking some goals.

you guys that say drop miller have't been watching football for the last five weeks! the guy bleeds for our club and he works his ass of so hard that sometimes they dont see it! this is millers first bad game for the year and people want him sacked! watch some football!!

Sad really, isn't it? But he gets no respect, no matter what he does anyway.

And one bad game was all it was ever going to take for the berating to start (again) around here.

And if we go on the lets drop them after one bad game scenario (which we shouldn't), then plenty would have already been shown the door.

ETA - Its early, I am unwell, and this post, along with my attitude in this regard is more than a little pissy.....

and although I stand by what I said, I apologise for being rude.

Is Cam Bruce going to be out injured ?, what else can go wrong.

I think Miller deserves his place, everyone was calling for Godfrey & Bate to be dropped a couple of week ago but look what happended.

Pickett out and Green back. I thought Warnock was worth another go.

I would have thought it worth having Newton on the bench at least but maybe wait another 2-3 weeks when even our mathematical chance of making the finals might be gone !

If you wait a couple of weeks Robbo is back, with Green, Mclean and Batram. Newton needs to come in this week or next or else he won't get a game unless Neita or robbo get re-injuried.