GAMEDAY: Rd 12 vs Brisbane

55 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Sam Weideman 1 disposal, Melksham 2 disposals and Hunt 2 disposals in a half of footy.

Absolute disgrace. I'm off Weideman. He's [censored] useless.

Pids them both of for good CANNOT go far into Sept with these two Hunt stays but Weeds and Melk... see u later

Just now, Bring-Back-Powell said:

For a key fwd that hardly gets near the ball you’d like to think he’d be crisp around goal.

I reckon it’s a mental thing. His action is ok. But he has confidence issues and frankly I’m over it. 

• Like 1

Great quarter. We really stood up and lifted our intensity. Should be winning by more. We normally a good last quarter team but I thought we looked a bit tired in the last few mins. Hope we can maintain same level for last quarter.  Cmon Dees

41 minutes ago, Stevienic23 said:

We have no midfield depth so when clarry and trac are being held there's no one else to pick up the load. Harmes is our 3rd best mid and he was playing vfl 2 weeks ago. Not a dig at sparrow or Jordon as they're young but we need to sort this out

That'll hopefully be Viney for Sparrow soonish

Cant get overt the fact  we are winning.

Well we are set for a cliff hanger

Tx Jake Melksham........3 handballs ...no kicks and zero tackles for three quarters Really? How can you justify this Goody?

He may not be this poor every week but when was the last time he was amongst the votes? Thats all?

Tx Weid,,,you are so going to be dropped if we  lose. Nothing personal. Just 50 games and less than fifty goals Im afraid Thats all. Simple stats at your age, 

Passion will determine the result

1 minute ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

For a key fwd that hardly gets near the ball you’d like to think he’d be crisp around goal.

Weid has to impact when he gets it, because he doesn’t get it often!

Great team goal finished by Kozzie. 
Hunt on bench with shoulder. 
Baker time?