CASEY DEMONS 2017 PRE SEASON

KC from Casey

3 minutes ago, Drunkn167 said:

Casey 12-5-77 to Port 10-3-63 3QT time, couple of late goals.

Trengrove has been doing alright, nothing outstanding but doing his job

Any players who haven't appeared since half time D? 

51 minutes ago, martin said:

Surprised if it doesn't happen for next week. Kicking at times a little errant but his marking,run and carry off halfback is what we need. In the best three ATM.

Is that an ATM machine? Finally! Casey enters the 20th century.I'm leaving Mt Buller at 3...

47 minutes ago, Drunkn167 said:

Ignoring any injury concerns, I'd have Tyson, Watts, Garlett, Kent, Pederson has been great, J Smith has had a lot of the ball and created a lot of run off half back, and Jetta.

Pretty much agree but I think Kent will wait a week. No to Jetta.Weideman,Spencer and Harmed out as a starting point.

1 minute ago, Die Hard Demon said:

Garland i believe getting stretchered off. Didn't look good.. maybe a knee. was yelling out in agony. someone else correct me if they know more. 

With Frost, Hibberd and now Garland all out it all but locks in Joel Smith for round 1. 

31 minutes ago, Tough Kent said:

I could be wrong but I believe we can upgrade 3 rookies.

1. The AFL allow each team to upgrade a rookie at the start of the season. 2. We are allowed to upgrade a player for Heritier. 3. We can replace Mitch King who is on the LTI list.

Can anyone confirm?

No upgrade allowed for Heretier.

• Like 1

I though Cat B rookies could play league games and not have the need for any upgrade?

5 minutes ago, Drunkn167 said:

Full time Casey 17-6-108 to Port 10-4-64, strong last quarter but felt we could've been much further in front. Will do a full report when I get home.

Thanks for all your efforts mate. Looking forward to reading your report later in.

Casey Fields have at least two EFTPOS machines. One is located in the canteen/bar area of the main stand and one on the canteen on the far side of the ground.           I didn't notice them last year, so they may only be recent additions. Just a piece of information for those that find reasons not to travel out to Casey, This is one less excuse to use.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paxi said:

Casey Fields have at least two EFTPOS machines. One is located in the canteen/bar area of the main stand and one on the canteen on the far side of the ground.           I didn't notice them last year, so they may only be recent additions. Just a piece of information for those that find reasons not to travel out to Casey, This is one less excuse to use.

his complaint was no eftpos m/c to pay on entry iirc

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

DERAILMENT by KC from Casey

It wasn’t quite a trainwreck although at times, it sure looked like one, so I’ll settle for “derailment”.  The trip to Brighton Homes Arena in Springfield outside the back of Brisbane might not exactly be the same place where Homer Simpson’s family resides but, if you listened closely to the utterances of the Casey Demons fans both at the ground or watching via livestream, you could hear lots of groaning and plenty of expressions of “D'oh!” reverberating in the background, particular

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

TEN YEARS AFTER by Whispering Jack

Things have changed in the more than ten years since the West Coast Eagles decimated Melbourne by 93 points on the MCG early in the 2014 season. The two sides had not met at the home of football in the interim until yesterday when Melbourne won by a comfortable 54 points to remain in contention for this year’s finals series. Back in those days, the Demons were in the midst of their Great Depression but they have since tasted premiership glory and experienced a long enough period among

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 3

PREGAME: Rd 18 vs Essendon

The Demons are back at the MCG once again and will once again be fighting for a spot in the Top 8 as they come face to face with Bombers on Saturday night. Who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 182

VOTES: Rd 17 vs West Coast

Captain Max Gawn has a considerable lead over the injured reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Jack Viney & Alex Neal-Bullen, make up the Top 5. Your votes for the win against the Eagles. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 49

POSTGAME: Rd 17 vs West Coast

The Demons are back in the hunt for finals after a clinical victory over the West Coast Eagles at the MCG which was sealed after bursting out of the blocks with a seven goal to one first quarter.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 262

GAMEDAY: Rd 17 vs West Coast

It’s game day and the Demons return to Melbourne to play the Eagles at the MCG for the first time in over a decade. A win keeps the Dees finals hopes alive whereas a loss will almost certainly slam the finals window shut.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 369

CROSSROADS by The Oracle

Melbourne stands at the crossroads.  Sunday’s game against the West Coast Eagles who have not met the Demons at the MCG in more than ten years, is a make or break for the club’s finals aspirations.  That proposition is self-evident since every other team the club will be opposed to over the next eight weeks of footy is a prospective 2024 finalist. To add to this perspective is the fact that while the Demons are now in twelfth position on the AFL table, they are only a game and a half b

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 1

DELUGE by KC from Casey

The Casey Demons overcame their inaccuracy and the wet inhospitable conditions to overrun the lowly Northern Bullants at Genis Steel Oval in Cramer Street, Preston on Saturday. It was an eerie feeling entering the ground that in the past hosted many VFA/VFL greats of the past including the legendary Roy Cazaly. The cold and drizzly rain and the sparse crowd were enough to make one want to escape to the nearby Preston Market and hang out there for the afternoon. In the event, the fans

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

INSANITY by Whispering Jack

Somehow, the Melbourne Football Club managed it twice in the course of a week. Coach Simon Goodwin admitted it in his press conference after the loss against the Brisbane Lions in a game where his team held a four goal lead in the third term:   "In reality we went a bit safe. Big occasion, a lot of young players playing. We probably just went into our shell a bit. "There's a bit to unpack in that last quarter … whether we go into our shells a bit late in the game."   Well

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Reports 12
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!