Essendrug Game Protest

whers_jacka_now

On 4/1/2016 at 11:38 AM, biggestred said:

The only thing that club should be waving in the air is the records of what injections were given to the 34 players and resignation letters from anyone involved.

• Like 6

On ‎27‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 8:54 AM, whers_jacka_now said:

We are in the most privileged position to be the first club to play the cheats in Melbourne @ their home game. Particularly they are doing some sort of "support walk" for the past and can you believe it banned players. Even a some sort of standing ovation clap.

We need to stand up for the rest of the non cheating players and clubs of this league / world who are somehow tried to make feel almost sorry for the dogs.

We need a protest for:

• Every other club and player who does noes not cheat
  • The contrived sham which saw the AFL almost complete their negotiated outcome and play everyone like fools.
  • The contrived sham which saw the AFL treat us with more disdain for dare mentioning the "T" work while at least 5 other clubs did that and shaming us (Not to mention Jimmy and Bailey)
  • The arrogance of which their supporters have belittled every possible finding,(mexican hats, stand by hird et al)
  • The AFL players association who inexplicably stick by the 34 like fallen angels, without caring about the non drug taking other 500 or so who should demand a level playing field
  • Rd 4, 2013 when they beat us by 120 odd points, when juiced up with goof balls
  • The ridiculous Hird dragging the game through the courts and the mud for 3 years.

We need to do it not just for us but for every other fair club, players, supporter and sports.

Ideas?

• I like the simple chant of CHEATS, CHEATS, CHEATS, CHEATS, CHEATS, CHEATS during the standing ovation. 30,000 odd chanting dees would out voice 30 odd thousand gay golf claps. 

This is a disgraceful thread/idea.

The current players are innocent and this is mean- spirited at the least.

What goes around comes around. Draft fixing by us a few years ago?

Oh wait- that didn't happen did it?  Chris Connolly said so didn't he?

I will be ashamed to be part of a demon crowd tomorrow that participated is this process, not to mention the example so-called adults are setting to younger fans in the crowd.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, stuie said:

I'm guessing you don't have facebook...

I do, but what sort of fool would engage in a football discussion on facebook, with the armies of mongoloids there to contend with?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, biggestred said:

This is getting ridiculous. The next thing we'll hear is that they're bringing Dank in to lead the Essendon faithful in a communal shoot-up in tribute to the banned 34. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Demon17 said:

This is a disgraceful thread/idea.

The current players are innocent and this is mean- spirited at the least.

What goes around comes around. Draft fixing by us a few years ago?

Oh wait- that didn't happen did it?  Chris Connolly said so didn't he?

I will be ashamed to be part of a demon crowd tomorrow that participated is this process, not to mention the example so-called adults are setting to younger fans in the crowd.

That particular idea may be bad, but the whole thread??  We need to do something to indicate our displeasure(!) with EFC and what they have dome to AFL and Australia's otherwise clean sporting image.

And no, tanking is not comparable with drug taking.  Amazed that anyone would mention it in this context.  I suppose if EFC gave mickey-finns to their opponents at quarter time, someone would say 'but we tanked' so how can you criticise them.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mach5 said:

I do, but what sort of fool would engage in a football discussion on facebook, with the armies of mongoloids there to contend with?

I'm guessing you don't have Demonland....

;)

Mark my words this is just as much a protest against Melbourne as it is against the AFL.

We are the Bunnies. Upon thoughtful reflection I hope our Club withdraws their services and not give any airing to this Drugfest.

I reckon its ARS time otherwise. And that has been done before!!! Hawthorn jabbed it to them.

44 minutes ago, willmoy said:

Mark my words this is just as much a protest against Melbourne as it is against the AFL.

We are the Bunnies. Upon thoughtful reflection I hope our Club withdraws their services and not give any airing to this Drugfest.

I reckon its ARS time otherwise. And that has been done before!!! Hawthorn jabbed it to them.

I've read this four times and still have not the faintest idea what it means.

• Like 8

I reckon a good protest would be to belt them by 80 plus points and then take Heppell and Hurley off their hands at the end of the year.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dees189227 said:

12:34pm the march leaves apparently. They just said on the footy show. 12:34 at that time because 34 players were suspended. 

There has been a late change to the Essendon fan's march departure time.

The 12:34 departure time will be moved to 12:34,000

This more accurately honours each of the one thousand injections that the fallen had received.

May we never forget their sacrifice.

If they really want to honour the Bombers players they'll start the walk strongly, surprising many with their pace and strong teamwork. About halfway through, however, a large number will need to succumb to hamstring and other assorted soft tissue injuries before finally deteriorating into a rabble - failing to reach the ground despite their early positive signs.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, whers_jacka_now said:

no idea thats why i asked. People that would rather enter obscure gifs than use words border on illiterate. And in this day and age that frustrates me. WTF does yur gif mean?

sometimes,  a picture conveys a very broad possibility of concepts.....  these ones are meant to tease & to challenge whoever is interested,  to look into the image & imagine,  just what it could mean. 

Its an inner adventure,  w_J_n     -  -  -  -  -  insight availability is necessary  to be able to do this, & it also strengthens insight,  practicing it.

but those who are too confronted,  or too lazy,  won't bother.

1 hour ago, 45HG said:

If they really want to honour the Bombers players they'll start the walk strongly, surprising many with their pace and strong teamwork. About halfway through, however, a large number will need to succumb to hamstring and other assorted soft tissue injuries before finally deteriorating into a rabble - failing to reach the ground despite their early positive signs.

They'll sign a waiver, but rest assured they'll be no records to look back on. #redflag

7 hours ago, Ted Fidge said:

How prosaic. What a downer. Can't you do better than that?

"The gif brings the viewer face to face with their own preconceived hierarchy of cultural values and assumptions of worth."

"The gif imaginatively propels its viewer forward into the seemingly infinite progression of possible reproductions that the OP engenders, whilst simultaneously pulling them backwards in a quest for the original source or referent that underlines the thread's oeuvre."

Something we can sink our teeth into.

an exploration !!!    the possibility of any number of possibilities,   go ahead & narrow them down,  with your IQ filters ?

....  not for strict christian or other sects consumption.  too liberating.

4 hours ago, AzzKikA said:

WTF are they thinking?  This Club is more [censored] up than i thought.

.....  this will be Sheed's idea...    no doubt he crystal balled this season,  & he can see the bummer supporters getting mighty Unhappy & losing their fighting qualities following loss after loss,  this season.

IMO he is trying to save the anger & desire of the the bummer support base.   It's a culture that breeds winning,  which he built at the bummers in his decades of work & premierships over there.