Robbo's roast with Dom Tyson

Moneider96

Like it. Robbo's been great for this media stuff.

Haven't seen Ellie yet this year. Anyone know if she's still working with the club?

No she left early last year.

She is now based in Sydney.

• Like 1

Like it. Robbo's been great for this media stuff.

I wish Robbo could do every interview. He is so much better than boring, predictable Burgan and why does Burgan always wear the same black and white checked shirt? Don't the club pay him? Why can't he afford another shirt?

• Like 4

If this is the first of this segment then bring it on! I can't wait until he works his way through the entire list. I was most encouraged by Dom's positive attitude about: 1) how the preseason went; 2) how the trades have slotted in and contributed to the playing group and 3) how Goodwin is respected.

I could hear Dom very well. Robbo was audible, just a bit faint.

I had ear plugs in and could hear Tyson perfectly, but Robertson was virtually inaudible. The problem was I only had one earpiece in. When I inserted the other earpiece I heard both. The presentation was set up in such a way that one voice emanated from one speaker and the other the other. If that makes sense.

I had ear plugs in and could hear Tyson perfectly, but Robertson was virtually inaudible. The problem was I only had one earpiece in. When I inserted the other earpiece I heard both. The presentation was set up in such a way that one voice emanated from one speaker and the other the other. If that makes sense.

a stereo mix perhaps?

I wish Robbo could do every interview. He is so much better than boring, predictable Burgan and why does Burgan always wear the same black and white checked shirt? Don't the club pay him? Why can't he afford another shirt?

Hahaha

I hear Robbo loud and clear, but can't hear a word Dom's saying. Anyone else have this problem?

I could hear Dom very well. Robbo was audible, just a bit faint.

a stereo mix perhaps?

It is in stereo with Robbo to the left and Dom to the right, so if you're hearing much more of one than the other, the problem is in your playback. If you can adjust your computer to hear equal amounts of left and right, the balance will be good.

Though not really a "roast", I enjoyed the relaxed kicking & handball conversation. Robbo didn't have to move his hands.

It is in stereo with Robbo to the left and Dom to the right, so if you're hearing much more of one than the other, the problem is in your playback. If you can adjust your computer to hear equal amounts of left and right, the balance will be good.

Though not really a "roast", I enjoyed the relaxed kicking & handball conversation. Robbo didn't have to move his hands.

How did he handball if he didn't move his hands......

Sorry, really couldn't help myself :)

• Like 1