GOODBYE MITCH CLARK

That is possibly the most disgusting and degrading picture I've ever seen!!

Anyone who encourages drinking red wine from the bottle should be banned forever!!

Who has time to wash wine glasses when there is a Mitch Clark thread to refresh every 5 seconds?

• Like 2

If Clark wants out, the best thing we can salvage from the wreck is:

Clark for Harry LaBamba straight trade.

The latter has a productive remainder of his career at Melbourne without costing us a draft pick.

The former struggles to play 5 games next year and subsequently retires for good in 12 months time as his body can't cope with the demands.

It would seriously hurt to see him clear 15 games in his first season at the pies... But.. It seems a reasonable deal... Hey maybe we could get Harry to give Mitch a morality speech, on the way passed...lol... Edited by tatu

From Jon Ralph's twitter: Mark Evans please read this trail of destruction & sorrow from a Melbourne supporter. Then hand them a priority pick http://t.co/muwWmCFZSJ

Depressing read. Be warned

wow I think i need a drink or maybe 20 after reading that

time to run and hide

you can understand why our kids are now following other clubs

From Jon Ralph's twitter: Mark Evans please read this trail of destruction & sorrow from a Melbourne supporter. Then hand them a priority pick http://t.co/muwWmCFZSJ

And i chose this week to give up the booze.

FMD.

• Like 3

And i chose this week to give up the booze.

FMD.

there's still glue , ciggies, bongs....all sorts of medications !!! ALL is not lost !! chin up

• Like 2

BIG time

My job is taking American pensioners around Europe, teaching them about German and Dutch history, culture etc...

Suffice it to say they've been hearing much more about Aussie Rules than they should the last few days and are fully up to date with the Mitch situation. Which is to say they know [censored] all like the rest of us.

• Like 6

I wish I hadn't read this before I go to sleep - guaranteed nightmares.

I do wish I had read it at lunchtime because I would have kept drinking.

It was a deep and meaningful conversation. When I started to try reading my tea leaves re MC, I thought it was time to stop drinking.

Yeah, tea can be dangerous stuff ... :lol:

I don't know much (sit down and be quiet in the peanut gallery! :blink:), but I do know that I wouldn't want to play poker with Roosy, and that he is exactly the right person to be negotiating with Mitch, Lumumba and whoever else is in the mix ...

• Like 1

Yeah, tea can be dangerous stuff ... :lol:

No it's what I was drinking before the tea! I should have skipped the tea and stuck to the wine.

Love how the Drug Cheats are furious that clubs are trying to lure their players' through the get-out clauses, yet they are perfectly willing to try and tempt Mitch Clark. F#&king hypocrites.

I hope that club gets the book thrown at them. Their continual refusal to take responsibility along with their smug golden-haired [censored] refusing to accept the blame surely must be met with even the most minimal of karma retribution.

• Like 3

I can't believe people think a trade of Clark for HL is a good deal... All I see is one player kicking goals and dominating games, the other kicking it high in the air to any one and FFS we have enough of those kicks in our side.

I'd rather keep MC and him never play again than take a chance he plays for some one else and regains form which I believe he would.

G HL played more games in a team just missing top 8 this year than MC has played in 3 seasons combined.

There is no way HL is better or equal to MC on the field.

When MC is fit he is a match winner where as HL well isn't.

I understand that HL is at least on the field and is good but peoples he is no MC.

It is a big risk to try to keep MC but hell it would be better than letting him go to the collywobbles.

HL was leaving Collingwood before all this stuff with MC happened so we could get HL and keep MC (if Roos and Co want him)

It annoys me that some think this is a good thing when Collingwood have gone behind our backs and tried to get MC.

They are to blame here too.

Can u imagine what Eddie spaghetti would say if it was the other way around??

As usual one set of rules for some and another set for others (and the others keep getting screwed).

It [censored] me to no end

HL is on the field, sad for us Mitchy boy isnt.

I am currently in Shantou, China. The old town here looks like an apoclyptic disaster. Patronising our sponsor, smoking two packs of Chinese cigarettes a day and feel great. Only 12 dollars a carton. I wish I did not have my Ipad and internet. Technology sucks and ignorance is bliss.

His foot is apparently fine, but every attempt to ramp up training has given him a constant run of soft tissue injuries like his hamstring, etc.

But from all accounts after taking a few months off and getting back into training, it's been smooth sailing. So smooth in fact that our offer to rookie draft him was laughed off and he decided to shop himself around to other clubs. He did, after all, do us a favor by asking to be taken off our list.

• Like 1

His foot is apparently fine, but every attempt to ramp up training has given him a constant run of soft tissue injuries like his hamstring, etc.

But from all accounts after taking a few months off and getting back into training, it's been smooth sailing. So smooth in fact that our offer to rookie draft him was laughed off and he decided to shop himself around to other clubs. He did, after all, do us a favor by asking to be taken off our list.

Well obviously we are worried about his well being and didn't want to put to much presser on his return thats why we offed him a rookie spot so he could slowly come back into the system.

If he goes to another club he will have a target on his head from the media and a lot more presser expected from the club who takes a punt on him which isn't good for someone struggling with a mantel illness.

Edited by ILLDieADemon