GOODBYE MITCH CLARK

OMG some posters really need to let go! Like Chip, Mitch Clark is gone. We will get a trade. The club wont stand in his way. Why care about someone who does not want to play at MFC? The pick or otherwise we will recieve will be what you would expect for someone who has his ability and his risk. Some posters are acting like Mitch had ran over their dog or slapped their child in public.

Mitch Clarks Status = Gone-ski

OMG some posters really need to let go! Like Chip, Mitch Clark is gone. We will get a trade. The club wont stand in his way. Why care about someone who does not want to play at MFC? The pick or otherwise we will recieve will be what you would expect for someone who has his ability and his risk. Some posters are acting like Mitch had ran over their dog or slapped their child in public.

Mitch Clarks Status = Gone-ski

Some of us take exception to bald face liars ,particularly if they have let down the Late Jimmy Stynes.

He enters the ranks of the new breed of mercenary moron.

• Like 3

Look how depressed Mitch is...what a [censored] [censored] artist image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I have no idea whether Clark has depression or not. I just wish people who have no concept about how depression affects people would stop assuming because someone looks happy they can't possibly have depression.
  • Like 14

I have no idea whether Clark has depression or not. I just wish people who have no concept about how depression affects people would stop assuming because someone looks happy they can't possibly have depression.

Yeah everyone rreacts differently to the Black Dog. Lamumba had it and also wanted out at Collingwood. His response was to play out the season, play great football and be one of their best players for the season. And now wants to come and play with us.

Edited by america de cali

where do Demonlanders go when they get made to go on "holidays"? surely it can't be hell as we already live and breathe it by following this insipid football club.

You spend your suspension with the GWS recruiting department.

At first blush it doesn't sound that bad.

.. until you realise you'll be trapped in a car with Phil Scully for 4 weeks.

Who is this Mitch ???

Am buggered if I can think of anyone at Melbourne with that monicker worthy of a moments thought.

Yeah everyone rreacts differently to the Black Dog. Lamumba had it and also wanted out at Collingwood. His response was to play out the season, play great football and be one of their best players for the season. And now wants to come and play with us. He must be nuts.

Not trying to defend Clark.

Just annoyed by people's perception of depression.

Not trying to defend Clark.

Just annoyed by people's perception of depression.

Thats depression. ..ahh

thought it was deception. :rolleyes: Mea culpa

As I said in my original post I have no idea whether Clark has depression or not.

I was pointing out that because someone happens to be smiling does not mean they do not have depression. It was the uninformed comment I was annoyed with and in no way was my comment meant as a defence of Clark.

Edited by Mgdee
  • Like 1

I think it's time we all just moved on from this sorry saga. It's doing us no favors as supporters to stew on this, as gut wrenching a betrayal as it seems.

Fair to say the players are equally as frustrated and it could spur on the team to show him and Frawley what they've walked away from. I'll certainly be celebrating every time Geelong lose but we should focus our energy on something positive.

After showing himself for the kind of opportunistic, money driven lowlife he is, I wouldn't take him back on our list anyway. Brisbane fans always spoke about how much of a [censored] he is in real life, so as far as I'm concerned it's Geelong's loss and our gain.

Edited by Lamashtu

Everyone is different - fair enough. But I've stared the black dog down without a zillion dollar contract and a shiteload of professional support. I beat the bastard on my own, got on with my life and didn't [censored] anyone else over. Not easy but that's my story,

• Like 10

Can we all just get the [censored] over this con artist. Move on people. Let's not let this spoil our favourite time of the season where we dream big.

• Like 1

Perhaps we should just merge this and the Frawley thread and call it the Past player gripes thread.

Everyone is different - fair enough. But I've stared the black dog down without a zillion dollar contract and a shiteload of professional support. I beat the [censored] on my own, got on with my life and didn't [censored] anyone else over. Not easy but that's my story,

similar. .understand your words completely
  • Like 1

It certainly is interesting to see him happy with his ex-team mates and the previous Dunn FB support post etc.

I would love to know how it all got to this point but will continue to assume our offer of a rookie spot or reduced salary must have been the catalyst for his departure. Obviously the FD see too much risk and a trade poses greater value.

It would seem a plausible situation to help explain the continued strong friendship and support of the players. Either that or the playing group couldn't care a fig about the club which would be difficult to believe but really difficult to stomach.

This story about him doing a Carey must be total horse-[censored].

This story about him doing a Carey must be total horse-[censored].

Of course that would depend who he ran foal of ? :rolleyes:^_^

Of course that would depend who he ran foal of ? :rolleyes:^_^

Is foal meant to be cryptic or just shitty typing?

• Like 1

Is foal meant to be cryptic or just shitty typing?

Obviously dont get jokes

Obviously dont get jokes

Lol.

Just face-palmed.

Well played.

• Like 1

Lol.

Just face-palmed.

Well played.

Its been a long weekend for me....possibly yourself as well... all good :)

• Like 1

Its been a long weekend for me....possibly yourself as well... all good :)

yeah, one too many pale ales today.